register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums > Mazdaspeed Forums Approved Vendors >
Mazda Performance Parts & Modifications Vendor Area
> Sonic Tuning

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By sonic tuning
  • 1 Post By sonic tuning
  • 2 Post By 1cms1
  • 1 Post By King Scumbag
Closed Thread

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 09-16-2014, 03:59 PM   #1
Approved MSF Vendor

sonic tuning is the leader of the worldsonic tuning is the leader of the worldsonic tuning is the leader of the worldsonic tuning is the leader of the worldsonic tuning is the leader of the worldsonic tuning is the leader of the worldsonic tuning is the leader of the worldsonic tuning is the leader of the worldsonic tuning is the leader of the worldsonic tuning is the leader of the worldsonic tuning is the leader of the world
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default GB V4: Sonic Tuning Coilovers!!!

Fourth Group Buy for the MazdaSpeeds!!!

This time we are going to skip the minimum requirement and just offer you guys the same great prices right from the beginning!!!

All coils ready to ship!

Links to the Coilover.
MS3 GEN I
MS3 GEN II
MS6

Features:
• Full length adjustment system on lower mount
• Separate ride hight and pre-load adjustments
• 6061 T6 Aluminum alloy construction: lower mount, top mount, spring seat and locks
• 12 level adjustable damper - adjustable dampers allow fine-tuning of the suspension stiffness to best suit the driving condition.
• SCM440 hardened piston rod: special high strength grade material with extra hardening process effectively improves the chances again deformation, fracture and leakage.
• Special formulated oil – stable and durable high quality oil seal can minimize any suspension failures or oil leaking to increase durability.
• Inner polished seamless steel tube – quality high strength tubes ensure the strength of the struts (cylinders). The micro finished inner surface ensures a precise and smooth action, which can reduce the chances of fluid leakage and prolongs struts endurance.
• Mono tube design ensures quick response and comfort. suspension fluid is separated from high-pressure gas in order to reduce damper failure.
• Advanced formulated rubber parts: effectively increase the endurance and help eliminate abnormal noises.
• Forged aluminum alloy top mount: increases the strength and effectively reduces the weight to provide sensitive driving feedback.
• SAE9254 spring: high strength material formed spring effectively minimizes deformation.

MS3 spring rates are 7K/5K
MS6 spring rates are 12K/5K

S3 Version: Camber adjustable top hats (MS3 only) and pillow ball mount.

All MS3 include front adjustable endlinks.

MS6 Kit:

MS3 Gen1 Kit:

MS3 Gen2 Kit:

Here are some review threads from the BMW forums on our coilovers for that platform. You will see that even the pickiest of car enthusiasts have great things to say about the quality of the coilover itself and the adjustability it provides.

Sonic Tuning S1 Coilovers (Impressions) - BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum - E90Post.com

Sonic Tuning Coilovers installed - BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum - E90Post.com

Sonic Tuning Coilover Review - BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum - E90Post.com

There are a few members so far who has been impressed with these and have only good things to say!!!

GB Details:

GB pricing will be as follows:

$999 + Shipping for the S3

150 + Sets sold so far with our previous group buys:
GB 4 Tracker

1. MS3 Gen I | SHIPPED
2. MS3 Gen I | SHIPPED
3. MS3 Gen II | SHIPPED
4. MS3 Gen II | SHIPPED
5. MS3 Gen II | SHIPPED
6. MS3 Gen I | SHIPPED
7. MS3 Gen I | SHIPPED

To order these just give us a call 240.766.8388 or you can email us at sales@sonictuning.com

All coilover includes 1 year warranty against wear/tear (ie if you blow a shock) and a LIFETIME warranty against manufacturing defects (such as a broken coil, snapped bolt/bracket, ect). We pride ourselves on customer service and always making sure the customer stays happy no matter what. A quick Google search will show you just how happy ANY customer has been while doing business with us. We will do everything in our power to make sure your purchase goes as smoothly as possible. To order a set you can send us a PM or give us a call directly and we will be happy to help you.

Here's just a small review from a few MSF members who have already purchased them:

My Sonic Tuning S3 Coilover experiance....

Originally Posted by doubleflusher View Post
I do have these on my MS3, and I do love them.

Plus, they helped keep my car stable at the track.

Originally Posted by Shive View Post
Will do! Thanks man.

And the gents over at Sonic Tuning have been awesome thus far. Had a tracking # about an 30-60 mins after I sent the payment info, and they're quick to respond to emails. Hopefully the product lives up to the customer service so far.

Originally Posted by radbrad View Post
ive had these coilovers on for about 2 months now and i absolutly love them. it took a couple of tries to get my ride heigth, spring preload set to my liking, and get my dampening dialed in to my comfort.

Originally Posted by smillers View Post
Still needs to settle and these are shitty phone shots. Ill do a write up on them after I tune it all in. So good so far. No rattles. I currently have them set right in the middle of firmness. Wheels are 8.5 et47 with 225's. No clearance issues.

Originally Posted by radbrad View Post
I have them, sadly im in texas.

I will tell you though that I absolutly love them. they go super low (if thats your thing) and the adjustable dampening kicks ass. I put it 3 clicks softer when Im driving with chicks, and stiffen it up its just me.

After I put them in I went and got a race allignment and now my car tracks straighter then ever and sticks all turns. Super fun.

Proudly Serving the NATOR DC Community!

www.sonictuning.com

We are an authorized COBB Dealer and carry HUNDREDS of other brands for your MAZDASPEED

We also make our own Coilovers for the MS3/6 along with HID kits and Wheels

Last edited by sonic tuning; 10-21-2014 at 08:09 AM.
 Old 09-16-2014, 06:26 PM   #2

doubleflusher has disabled reputation
Thanked 302,953 Times in 13,565 Posts
Groans: 1,443
Groaned at 329 Times in 304 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Still quoted after all these years

Beanfab / Tuned by Nishan
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to doubleflusher For This Useful Post:
Raider (09-17-2014), sonic tuning (09-17-2014)
 Old 09-17-2014, 06:41 PM   #3

1cms1 has a reputation beyond repute1cms1 has a reputation beyond repute1cms1 has a reputation beyond repute1cms1 has a reputation beyond repute1cms1 has a reputation beyond repute1cms1 has a reputation beyond repute1cms1 has a reputation beyond repute1cms1 has a reputation beyond repute1cms1 has a reputation beyond repute1cms1 has a reputation beyond repute1cms1 has a reputation beyond repute
Groaned at 3 Times in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

I jumped on these can't wait to install them
 Old 09-17-2014, 09:41 PM   #4
Approved MSF Vendor

sonic tuning is the leader of the worldsonic tuning is the leader of the worldsonic tuning is the leader of the worldsonic tuning is the leader of the worldsonic tuning is the leader of the worldsonic tuning is the leader of the worldsonic tuning is the leader of the worldsonic tuning is the leader of the worldsonic tuning is the leader of the worldsonic tuning is the leader of the worldsonic tuning is the leader of the world
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by doubleflusher View Post
Still quoted after all these years
Still a great quote after all these years!

Originally Posted by 1cms1 View Post
I jumped on these can't wait to install them
Make sure you post some pictures after the install!

www.sonictuning.com

We are an authorized COBB Dealer and carry HUNDREDS of other brands for your MAZDASPEED

Old 09-18-2014, 01:12 PM   #5

Mazdazilla6 is the leader of the worldMazdazilla6 is the leader of the worldMazdazilla6 is the leader of the worldMazdazilla6 is the leader of the worldMazdazilla6 is the leader of the worldMazdazilla6 is the leader of the worldMazdazilla6 is the leader of the worldMazdazilla6 is the leader of the worldMazdazilla6 is the leader of the worldMazdazilla6 is the leader of the worldMazdazilla6 is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,687 Times in 1,836 Posts
Groaned at 21 Times in 14 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I shot you guys a PM a while ago and never heard back.

One of my struts needs some work done to it. Can I send it in to get fixed or just straight up buy a replacement?

2006 Mazdaspeed6 GT Crystal White Pearl #07141

Damond Motorsports = PS Cooler - RMM - PMM - OCC
VersaTuner = Versatune
Clutchmasters = 850 Street Twindisk
Corksport = RDM - CBE - RSB - TMM Insert
Turbine Tech = Forward Diff Mount - FMM
CP-e = Exhaust Manifold - Injector Seals
PTE = JB 5862
JMF = Intake Manifold w/Custom PI
Kozmic = Downpipe - 6th Port - EGR Delete
Forge = V2 BPV
Tial = 44mm WG
Autotech = HPFP Internals
HTP = 4" Intake - Battery Tray
Bilstein = B6 Shocks w/Eibach springs
Grimmspeed = EBCS
Technafit = SS Brake Lines - SS Clutch Line
Enkei = EVOX GSR 18x8.5 +38 - NT03+M 17x9.5 +38
Custom = FMIC w/TR1035 - Shifter Cables - Shifter Bushings
 Old 09-18-2014, 02:35 PM   #6
Approved MSF Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Mazdazilla6 View Post
I shot you guys a PM a while ago and never heard back.

One of my struts needs some work done to it. Can I send it in to get fixed or just straight up buy a replacement?
You have PM, we apologize about the delay.
Mazdazilla6 likes this.

www.sonictuning.com

The Following User Says Thank You to sonic tuning For This Useful Post:
Mazdazilla6 (09-18-2014)
 Old 09-27-2014, 02:01 PM   #7
Approved MSF Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Last chance to get the discount before our shipment lands!!!

www.sonictuning.com

Old 10-07-2014, 07:20 PM   #8
Approved MSF Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

More orders shipped

www.sonictuning.com

Old 10-12-2014, 10:33 PM   #9
Approved MSF Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

PMs replied

www.sonictuning.com

Old 10-31-2014, 07:51 AM   #10
Approved MSF Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Contact us about the SEMA Special!!!

Dont miss out

www.sonictuning.com

Old 11-15-2014, 06:36 PM   #11
Approved MSF Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

PMs replied!

www.sonictuning.com

Old 11-18-2014, 02:27 PM   #12
Approved MSF Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Kdawg207 likes this.

www.sonictuning.com

Old 11-19-2014, 06:49 AM   #13

lc21 is a name known to alllc21 is a name known to alllc21 is a name known to alllc21 is a name known to alllc21 is a name known to alllc21 is a name known to all
Groans: 2
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Code isn't working..
sonic tuning (11-19-2014)
 Old 11-19-2014, 08:47 AM   #14
Approved MSF Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by lc21 View Post
Code isn't working..
Didn't expect that many orders to come in for one day!

Just updated the system, and all coils are ready to ship!

www.sonictuning.com

Old 11-19-2014, 03:19 PM   #15

Kdawg207 is the leader of the worldKdawg207 is the leader of the worldKdawg207 is the leader of the worldKdawg207 is the leader of the worldKdawg207 is the leader of the worldKdawg207 is the leader of the worldKdawg207 is the leader of the worldKdawg207 is the leader of the worldKdawg207 is the leader of the worldKdawg207 is the leader of the worldKdawg207 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,980 Times in 813 Posts
Groans: 18
Groaned at 11 Times in 10 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Dammit I'm not ready for this! Wannnnt

~~~NJ Nator OG~~~Then AND Now, Just Better~~~
 Old 11-20-2014, 01:51 AM   #16

1cms1 has a reputation beyond repute1cms1 has a reputation beyond repute1cms1 has a reputation beyond repute1cms1 has a reputation beyond repute1cms1 has a reputation beyond repute1cms1 has a reputation beyond repute1cms1 has a reputation beyond repute1cms1 has a reputation beyond repute1cms1 has a reputation beyond repute1cms1 has a reputation beyond repute1cms1 has a reputation beyond repute
Groaned at 3 Times in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Coilovers installed over here in Australia. The back is set almost at it's highest, front can still go much lower but I'm not a faggot who slams cars.

Really bumpy roads where I live and these handle them really well, a lot more stable and planted than stock. Damper settings set one click from full soft.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1416476892553.jpg (2.27 MB, 89 views)
Kdawg207 and sonic tuning like this.
 Old 11-24-2014, 10:32 PM   #17

King Scumbag is the leader of the worldKing Scumbag is the leader of the worldKing Scumbag is the leader of the worldKing Scumbag is the leader of the worldKing Scumbag is the leader of the worldKing Scumbag is the leader of the worldKing Scumbag is the leader of the worldKing Scumbag is the leader of the worldKing Scumbag is the leader of the worldKing Scumbag is the leader of the worldKing Scumbag is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,586 Times in 1,075 Posts
Groans: 13
Groaned at 8 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

@sonic tuning; any sets in stock for gen 1 3. After a year of not being able to by them I am finally ready lol

Edit: NVM just saw that code and just bought a set
E25 382/375 GSD DynoJet 141020
STOCK BLOCK

FREEK KORN TUNE 335whp/356wtq ENM 14 K04
~ Ordnance, Droppn' Warheads of Foreheads Since 1922 ~
BOSTON STRONG

Originally Posted by Tokay444 View Post
It's always better to build for more power than you'll ever make.

Last edited by King Scumbag; 11-24-2014 at 10:49 PM.
 Old 11-25-2014, 09:11 AM   #18
Approved MSF Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by 1cms1 View Post
Coilovers installed over here in Australia. The back is set almost at it's highest, front can still go much lower but I'm not a faggot who slams cars.

Really bumpy roads where I live and these handle them really well, a lot more stable and planted than stock. Damper settings set one click from full soft.
Thank you for the picture and the feedback.

Originally Posted by SBMS316 View Post
@sonic tuning; any sets in stock for gen 1 3. After a year of not being able to by them I am finally ready lol

Edit: NVM just saw that code and just bought a set
Shipping out today! Thanks for the purchase.

www.sonictuning.com

King Scumbag (11-25-2014)
 Old 11-25-2014, 09:49 AM   #19

lc21 is a name known to alllc21 is a name known to alllc21 is a name known to alllc21 is a name known to alllc21 is a name known to alllc21 is a name known to all
Groans: 2
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Cant decide if i want these or ISC coils, both are about the same price. Help......
 Old 11-25-2014, 10:53 AM   #20

dagrimey1 is the leader of the worlddagrimey1 is the leader of the worlddagrimey1 is the leader of the worlddagrimey1 is the leader of the worlddagrimey1 is the leader of the worlddagrimey1 is the leader of the worlddagrimey1 is the leader of the worlddagrimey1 is the leader of the worlddagrimey1 is the leader of the worlddagrimey1 is the leader of the worlddagrimey1 is the leader of the world
Groans: 6
Groaned at 7 Times in 6 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

@SBMS316; where's mine?
 Old 11-26-2014, 03:42 PM   #21

mr.speedy3 is the leader of the worldmr.speedy3 is the leader of the worldmr.speedy3 is the leader of the worldmr.speedy3 is the leader of the worldmr.speedy3 is the leader of the worldmr.speedy3 is the leader of the worldmr.speedy3 is the leader of the worldmr.speedy3 is the leader of the worldmr.speedy3 is the leader of the worldmr.speedy3 is the leader of the worldmr.speedy3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,427 Times in 647 Posts
Groans: 10
Groaned at 5 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

fuck fuck fuck fdafasgsghj

that's a good deal
and I need coil overs
and I want these
but holidays
got damnit.
sonic tuning (11-28-2014)
 Old 11-28-2014, 02:54 AM   #22
Approved MSF Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

This is part of our Black Friday Deals

Make sure you take advantage of the promo!

Click here to view all the proms for Black Friday 2014

www.sonictuning.com

mr.speedy3 (11-28-2014)
 Old 12-01-2014, 06:59 AM   #23

King Scumbag is the leader of the worldKing Scumbag is the leader of the worldKing Scumbag is the leader of the worldKing Scumbag is the leader of the worldKing Scumbag is the leader of the worldKing Scumbag is the leader of the worldKing Scumbag is the leader of the worldKing Scumbag is the leader of the worldKing Scumbag is the leader of the worldKing Scumbag is the leader of the worldKing Scumbag is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

@sonic tuning; can you verify the Part Number for the rear springs in the gen 1 kit for me. I think I may have received Gen 2 rear springs with my kit.
STOCK BLOCK

BOSTON STRONG

Old 12-02-2014, 04:40 PM   #24
Approved MSF Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by SBMS316 View Post
@sonic tuning; can you verify the Part Number for the rear springs in the gen 1 kit for me. I think I may have received Gen 2 rear springs with my kit.
You have PM.

Also, we are going to extend our deal until end of the week!

Make sure you take advantage of the promo!!!

www.sonictuning.com

Old 12-06-2014, 12:22 PM   #25

mr.speedy3 is the leader of the worldmr.speedy3 is the leader of the worldmr.speedy3 is the leader of the worldmr.speedy3 is the leader of the worldmr.speedy3 is the leader of the worldmr.speedy3 is the leader of the worldmr.speedy3 is the leader of the worldmr.speedy3 is the leader of the worldmr.speedy3 is the leader of the worldmr.speedy3 is the leader of the worldmr.speedy3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,427 Times in 647 Posts
Groans: 10
Groaned at 5 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

annnnnnd my lady will be mad... but I just bought my set .
dagrimey1 (12-12-2014)
 Old 12-06-2014, 08:50 PM   #26

dagrimey1 is the leader of the worlddagrimey1 is the leader of the worlddagrimey1 is the leader of the worlddagrimey1 is the leader of the worlddagrimey1 is the leader of the worlddagrimey1 is the leader of the worlddagrimey1 is the leader of the worlddagrimey1 is the leader of the worlddagrimey1 is the leader of the worlddagrimey1 is the leader of the worlddagrimey1 is the leader of the world
Groans: 6
Groaned at 7 Times in 6 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Any pics on how the brake lines attach to the supplied clamps on the front struts on the MS6? Also I got a package with three bolts and no nuts, not sure where these go. I will say these ride great and handle well. @sonic tuning;

Last edited by dagrimey1; 12-10-2014 at 08:11 PM.
 Old 08-05-2015, 12:14 PM   #27

pshnpsi is an unknown quantity at this point
Not Ranked  0 score     

I have sent many emails with no response.
 Old 08-05-2015, 03:35 PM   #28

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by pshnpsi View Post
Your first mistake, not reading your intro PM.

Your second mistake is, being brown

Your third mistake is choosing to run Sonic Tuning Coilovers.
donjohnk likes this.
STOCK BLOCK

BOSTON STRONG

Old 08-05-2015, 03:42 PM   #29

donjohnk is the leader of the worlddonjohnk is the leader of the worlddonjohnk is the leader of the worlddonjohnk is the leader of the worlddonjohnk is the leader of the worlddonjohnk is the leader of the worlddonjohnk is the leader of the worlddonjohnk is the leader of the worlddonjohnk is the leader of the worlddonjohnk is the leader of the worlddonjohnk is the leader of the world
Groans: 24
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

2 posts in 3.5 yrs, geez
 Old 08-05-2015, 04:49 PM   #30
Approved MSF Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by pshnpsi View Post
All emails replied.

Originally Posted by King Scumbag View Post
Your first mistake, not reading your intro PM.

Your second mistake is, being brown

Your third mistake is choosing to run Sonic Tuning Coilovers.
Thanks for the feedback, please explain?

www.sonictuning.com

Closed Thread

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.mazdaspeedforums.org/forum/f596/gb-v4-sonic-tuning-coilovers-177289/
Posted By For Type Date
MazdaSpeed 6 Coilover Suspension with Pillow Ball Mount This thread Refback 10-31-2014 03:42 AM
MazdaSpeed 3 Gen 2 Coilover with Adjustable Camber Plate and Pillow Ball Mount This thread Refback 10-25-2014 11:30 AM
GB V4: Sonic Tuning Coilovers!!! - Mazdaspeed Forums This thread Refback 10-21-2014 08:13 AM
MazdaSpeed 3 Gen 1 Coilover with Adjustable Camber Plate and Pillow Ball Mount This thread Refback 10-15-2014 11:04 PM