register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
Mazdaspeed Forums Knowledge Base
>
Mazdaspeed Forums Knowledge Base (Gen1 - Gen 2)
> MSF KB - Mazdaspeed 3/6 - Engine, Transmission & Driveline

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree1Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 12-21-2011, 06:17 AM   #601

rfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the world
Thanked 33,219 Times in 10,050 Posts
Groans: 298
Groaned at 292 Times in 196 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by wolly6973 View Post
Yes it is true. When you add an intake and remove one of the cats you need a fp.
This^.
 Old 12-21-2011, 02:48 PM   #602

LakeSTLMS3 is the leader of the worldLakeSTLMS3 is the leader of the worldLakeSTLMS3 is the leader of the worldLakeSTLMS3 is the leader of the worldLakeSTLMS3 is the leader of the worldLakeSTLMS3 is the leader of the worldLakeSTLMS3 is the leader of the worldLakeSTLMS3 is the leader of the worldLakeSTLMS3 is the leader of the worldLakeSTLMS3 is the leader of the worldLakeSTLMS3 is the leader of the world
Groans: 41
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by babyjake View Post
im thinking of getting the corksport cbe and test pipe and a k&n sri, people are saying i need a different fuel pump for this, is that true? or will it be fine?
Wolly and finkle are right, you should upgrade your pump. However, many of us have run these mods before w/o internals or a new pump and have had no problems. If I were you, I would hold off on the cbe and get an AP. Then you can log your fuel pressure and see if you need to upgrade your pump or not. Just my .02

2011 Black Mica Genpu
COBB AP / Corksport SRI & TIP - LED fog kit - exhaust hangers / StreetUnit testpipe / OBX CBE / Ultimate Racing catted DP / CP-e TMIC - tow plate / Eibach Pro kit / KMD internals / Turbosmart dualport bov / ITV22 denso plugs / TRZ dogbone RMM / JBR 80duro TMM - 80duro PMM - heavy shift knob - SSP - shifter bushings - mud flaps - RSB - 5mm spacers - EGR block off - TB TIG and coolant bypass / RX-8 wheels 18x8 / 245/40/18 Pirelli's / Aeroforce gauges
Stratified!........
E85 tuned - VD 348whp/396tq

Future Mods:
Koni yellows - OCC - BNR S3 - FMIC - JBR big intake - Cobb 3port - Bosch 3 bar - GA - retune from Lex
 Old 12-26-2011, 11:50 AM   #603

Scoobs is the leader of the worldScoobs is the leader of the worldScoobs is the leader of the worldScoobs is the leader of the worldScoobs is the leader of the worldScoobs is the leader of the worldScoobs is the leader of the worldScoobs is the leader of the worldScoobs is the leader of the worldScoobs is the leader of the worldScoobs is the leader of the world
Groans: 3
Groaned at 11 Times in 9 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by rfinkle2 View Post
This^.
Yep, FP upgrade. This is why I'm getting mine at the same time as my SRI/TIP, I will have all the room to do it all at once.

Accessport is worth it, and needed. So I know what I'm getting for my B-day this March.

The rest comes in this summer, no point jumping steps and killing the MS3. Do it right the first time.

New

2012 Mazda2 GS Aluminum Metallic Mica, Corksport rear torsion bar, Corksport H11 Led fog bulbs, Piaa H4 x-treme white bulbs, AWR rmm 70duro....more to come

Wife's car
2011 Mazda2 True Red GS (Touring in the US), wifes car, no mods so far but she want a Corksport CBE, Corksport SRI and a drop in the futur. <-----

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
 Old 01-02-2012, 06:34 PM   #604

davinspeed3 is the leader of the worlddavinspeed3 is the leader of the worlddavinspeed3 is the leader of the worlddavinspeed3 is the leader of the worlddavinspeed3 is the leader of the worlddavinspeed3 is the leader of the worlddavinspeed3 is the leader of the worlddavinspeed3 is the leader of the worlddavinspeed3 is the leader of the worlddavinspeed3 is the leader of the worlddavinspeed3 is the leader of the world
Groans: 28
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Scoobs View Post
Any vids with Cobb down pipe with OEM CBE untouched, (or CP-E catted on untouched CBE) well you get the picture....getting to stage 2 is more important to me than sound right now. But I would like to ear what it would sound like. Later I'll add a CBE for a good low sound...but first more powar!
i actually just installed my cp-e catted downpipe yesterday morning. power is amazing. as far as noise goes, it gave it a little deeper sounds( and is a little louder ), but it did also increase drone on acceleration and decel. it sounded decent but not enough for me, so this morning i went to local muffler shop and had the resonator taken out. WOW!! now it sounds much better and for only $30. i probably will get the cp-e cbe eventually ( like to keep tbe all one company) but this will get me by for a while. i'll try to get a video up asap but it will probably be a iphone vid so dont know how the quality will be. just fyi, with this setup it is fairly quite/stock sounding cruising along but once you accelerate it sounds mean. and oddly enough the drone seems less after deleting the res.

25% E-85 Dizzy Tuned
CP-E SRI // CP-E TIP // CP-E DP // CP-E FMIC // CP-E TURBO MANIFOLD // COBB AP // COBB XLE BPV // SURE SHORTCUT & COUNTERWEIGHT // SURE ANCHORS // JBR DOGBONE RMM // TWM DESERT EAGLE KNOB // DENSO ITV 22's // AUTOTECH INTERNALS // RESONATOR DELETE // MD OCC // SWIFT SPRINGS
 Old 01-05-2012, 10:12 PM   #605

specvspeedfreak is the leader of the worldspecvspeedfreak is the leader of the worldspecvspeedfreak is the leader of the worldspecvspeedfreak is the leader of the worldspecvspeedfreak is the leader of the worldspecvspeedfreak is the leader of the worldspecvspeedfreak is the leader of the worldspecvspeedfreak is the leader of the worldspecvspeedfreak is the leader of the worldspecvspeedfreak is the leader of the worldspecvspeedfreak is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,539 Times in 800 Posts
Groans: 10
Groaned at 54 Times in 27 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Short interior clip (driver window cracked open). Don't mind the crappy HID's, need to replace them.

2011 Mazdaspeed 3 Ultimate Racing cbe interior - YouTube
*COBB: AP, shifter weight *BITWISE: Harness, 3bar BNR: S3v2 *CP-e: Stage 2 RMM ,TMIC *JBR: RSB, EGR delete, WP *GRIMMSPEED: EBCS *TWM: Full Shifter *KDM: HPFP internals *DENSO:ITV22 *FORD: syn trans fluid *OBX: TBE *BILSTEIN: B8 Sport *SWIFT: Spec-R springs *GTSPEC: 4point ladder brace, rear subframe brace *NITTO: NT-05 * Whiteline: BSK *MOOG: F/R endlinks* SPC: Adj. camber arms *MORIMOTO: 5K HID elite
 Old 01-06-2012, 06:40 PM   #606

Boost Addict is the leader of the worldBoost Addict is the leader of the worldBoost Addict is the leader of the worldBoost Addict is the leader of the worldBoost Addict is the leader of the worldBoost Addict is the leader of the worldBoost Addict is the leader of the worldBoost Addict is the leader of the worldBoost Addict is the leader of the worldBoost Addict is the leader of the worldBoost Addict is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,591 Times in 505 Posts
Groaned at 50 Times in 21 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

2 new shitty vids of 2nd gear pull, Gen1 CNT 3" catted downpipe to OBX 3" cat back

2008.5 BM MS3 // Cobb AP V3// JBR 3.5" WP Full Intake // CXRacing Piping/Godspeed Core // CNT 3" Catted Downpipe // Custom 3" CBE // KMD v2.1 Fuel Pump Internals // Turbosmart Dual Port BOV // Airlift Suspension // Corksport Skid Plate // JBR 88Duro Dogbone RMM // JBR SSP // SURE AGS Knob // Denso ITV22 // STACK Boost Gauge // DDM 6k Low HID's // CP-e Towplate // 15% Tint // 18x10 Blitz Type 03

FREEKTUNE
 Old 01-10-2012, 05:40 PM   #607

davinspeed3 is the leader of the worlddavinspeed3 is the leader of the worlddavinspeed3 is the leader of the worlddavinspeed3 is the leader of the worlddavinspeed3 is the leader of the worlddavinspeed3 is the leader of the worlddavinspeed3 is the leader of the worlddavinspeed3 is the leader of the worlddavinspeed3 is the leader of the worlddavinspeed3 is the leader of the worlddavinspeed3 is the leader of the world
Groans: 28
Not Ranked  0 score     

@Scoobs dont know if you saw my other thread i made but here is my car with the cp-e catted dp and the resonator deleted on the stock exhaust. video actually doesnt do it justice, it sounds mean, almost straight pipe sounding. oh and video is from my iphone so..

25% E-85 Dizzy Tuned
CP-E SRI // CP-E TIP // CP-E DP // CP-E FMIC // CP-E TURBO MANIFOLD // COBB AP // COBB XLE BPV // SURE SHORTCUT & COUNTERWEIGHT // SURE ANCHORS // JBR DOGBONE RMM // TWM DESERT EAGLE KNOB // DENSO ITV 22's // AUTOTECH INTERNALS // RESONATOR DELETE // MD OCC // SWIFT SPRINGS
 Old 01-11-2012, 06:04 AM   #608

Scoobs is the leader of the worldScoobs is the leader of the worldScoobs is the leader of the worldScoobs is the leader of the worldScoobs is the leader of the worldScoobs is the leader of the worldScoobs is the leader of the worldScoobs is the leader of the worldScoobs is the leader of the worldScoobs is the leader of the worldScoobs is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by davinspeed3 View Post
@Scoobs dont know if you saw my other thread i made but here is my car with the cp-e catted dp and the resonator deleted on the stock exhaust. video actually doesnt do it justice, it sounds mean, almost straight pipe sounding. oh and video is from my iphone so..

11 mazdaspeed 3 cp-e downpipe & resonator delete on stock exhaust - YouTube
Fuck yeah! Thanks man, sound good. You said you have less drone too with the resonator out, I beleive that, the oem exhaust has a lot of drone, the res delete would help. I love UR, CS and Magnaflow CBE but spending $800 for noise and larger tip drive me nuts. I want more HP/torque, for a little price the MS3 becomes a monster and I like that.

Stealthy with stock tips is a good thing too, cops are going nuts these days about aftermarket exhaust. Well its all because of Civics with fart-cans but they are cracking down.

Thanks for the vid!

New

2012 Mazda2 GS Aluminum Metallic Mica, Corksport rear torsion bar, Corksport H11 Led fog bulbs, Piaa H4 x-treme white bulbs, AWR rmm 70duro....more to come

Wife's car
2011 Mazda2 True Red GS (Touring in the US), wifes car, no mods so far but she want a Corksport CBE, Corksport SRI and a drop in the futur. <-----

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
 Old 01-17-2012, 06:25 PM   #609

IshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,010 Times in 1,854 Posts
Groans: 278
Groaned at 533 Times in 425 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Mods in sig.

OEM Mani

Part Throttle

Part Throttle with a little more juice
 Old 02-08-2012, 07:26 PM   #610
Banned

dantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the world
Thanked 7,891 Times in 3,580 Posts
Groans: 23
Groaned at 52 Times in 48 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Here an update vid..
First is an edited vid with a Cp-e catted downpipe then its an ebay catless with OBX CBE for both.

Then a few with launch control at 4500...just for kicks really.

And then just messing around the reservation.
 Old 02-08-2012, 07:35 PM   #611

myslow1 is the leader of the worldmyslow1 is the leader of the worldmyslow1 is the leader of the worldmyslow1 is the leader of the worldmyslow1 is the leader of the worldmyslow1 is the leader of the worldmyslow1 is the leader of the worldmyslow1 is the leader of the worldmyslow1 is the leader of the worldmyslow1 is the leader of the worldmyslow1 is the leader of the world
Groaned at 8 Times in 6 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

sounds great!!!!!!!

Jack Stand Race Car - 1991 Aquamarine Pearl MR2.
 Old 02-08-2012, 07:36 PM   #612
Banned

dantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the worlddantes5823 is the leader of the world
Thanked 7,891 Times in 3,580 Posts
Groaned at 52 Times in 48 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by myslow1 View Post
sounds great!!!!!!!
Thanks man. I think thats the last of updates lol. Might record a few proper clips with the camera on the bumper and actually get a few good WOT pulls.
 Old 02-25-2012, 07:51 AM   #613

chintastic is the leader of the worldchintastic is the leader of the worldchintastic is the leader of the worldchintastic is the leader of the worldchintastic is the leader of the worldchintastic is the leader of the worldchintastic is the leader of the worldchintastic is the leader of the worldchintastic is the leader of the worldchintastic is the leader of the worldchintastic is the leader of the world
Groans: 0
Groaned at 3 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

gen 2 ms3 magnaflow cbe, cnt catless downpipe - YouTube this is my CNT catless downpipe with magnaflow catback
 Old 02-27-2012, 08:17 PM   #614

mikede5 has a brilliant futuremikede5 has a brilliant futuremikede5 has a brilliant futuremikede5 has a brilliant futuremikede5 has a brilliant futuremikede5 has a brilliant futuremikede5 has a brilliant futuremikede5 has a brilliant futuremikede5 has a brilliant futuremikede5 has a brilliant futuremikede5 has a brilliant future
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Here is the cheap ebay exhaust I just put on. No mods on this car besides the Speed Daddy exhaust. It sounds even deeper in person. Embed doesn't seem to work well on here.

Old 02-28-2012, 01:22 AM   #615

FightaX is the leader of the worldFightaX is the leader of the worldFightaX is the leader of the worldFightaX is the leader of the worldFightaX is the leader of the worldFightaX is the leader of the worldFightaX is the leader of the worldFightaX is the leader of the worldFightaX is the leader of the worldFightaX is the leader of the worldFightaX is the leader of the world
Groans: 32
Not Ranked  0 score     

When weather gets better, I will post one with corksport dp, corksport testpipe & HKS catback exhaust w/resonator delete.
2007 MS3 GT - Mazdaspeed CAI, Corksport Downpipe, Corksport Testpipe, HKS-CBE w/resonator delete, CP-E 75 RMM, Koni Yellows, H&R Springs, Greddy Type S Bov, Denso ITV 22s, Autotech Internals, Accessport Tuned (Thanks Phate!) ^^ - RIP 5/29/13, You will be missed <3

2013 MS3 - Mazdaspeed Intake, Turbo XS DP & TP, Ultimate Racing CBE, Greddy Type S Bov, Autotech Internals, AP OTS MAP ( Awaiting Tune )
 Old 02-28-2012, 01:26 PM   #616

mzr23 has a reputation beyond reputemzr23 has a reputation beyond reputemzr23 has a reputation beyond reputemzr23 has a reputation beyond reputemzr23 has a reputation beyond reputemzr23 has a reputation beyond reputemzr23 has a reputation beyond reputemzr23 has a reputation beyond reputemzr23 has a reputation beyond reputemzr23 has a reputation beyond reputemzr23 has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

In case anyone is interested.

Autoplicity.com. Magnaflow 15557 - 15557

Once you add it to the cart, you'll see the price is $452.71. That's the cheapest I've seen anywhere.

Also, they only have a generic magnaflow pic for some reason. I called them and they confirmed it was split exit for gen2.
 Old 03-06-2012, 11:55 PM   #617

Mikedubs is a glorious beacon of lightMikedubs is a glorious beacon of lightMikedubs is a glorious beacon of lightMikedubs is a glorious beacon of lightMikedubs is a glorious beacon of light
Not Ranked  0 score     

I'm really tempted to buy it at 450, but it's a bit sketchy since they are the only ones at 450.
 Old 03-08-2012, 05:14 AM   #618

MS3G35 is the leader of the worldMS3G35 is the leader of the worldMS3G35 is the leader of the worldMS3G35 is the leader of the worldMS3G35 is the leader of the worldMS3G35 is the leader of the worldMS3G35 is the leader of the worldMS3G35 is the leader of the worldMS3G35 is the leader of the worldMS3G35 is the leader of the worldMS3G35 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,019 Times in 595 Posts
Groans: 80
Groaned at 7 Times in 7 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Has anyone seen this?
MazdaSPEED3 Gen2 Triton
Sound clip
http://youtu.be/MDDr3HLWCdI

285whp/321wtq-93
E85 tune in progress
 Old 03-08-2012, 05:58 AM   #619

Sig_Nasty is the leader of the worldSig_Nasty is the leader of the worldSig_Nasty is the leader of the worldSig_Nasty is the leader of the worldSig_Nasty is the leader of the worldSig_Nasty is the leader of the worldSig_Nasty is the leader of the worldSig_Nasty is the leader of the worldSig_Nasty is the leader of the worldSig_Nasty is the leader of the worldSig_Nasty is the leader of the world
Groans: 10
Groaned at 4 Times in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

cant find the OBX cbe for the gen2 anywhere now..not even listed on their website
 Old 03-08-2012, 12:57 PM   #620

Mikedubs is a glorious beacon of lightMikedubs is a glorious beacon of lightMikedubs is a glorious beacon of lightMikedubs is a glorious beacon of lightMikedubs is a glorious beacon of light
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by MS3G35 View Post
Has anyone seen this?
MazdaSPEED3 Gen2 Triton
Sound clip
MazdaSPEED3 Gen2 Triton
That is a really good note. CP-E does the best work in my opinion, but you pay for it.
 Old 03-08-2012, 05:24 PM   #621

LakeSTLMS3 is the leader of the worldLakeSTLMS3 is the leader of the worldLakeSTLMS3 is the leader of the worldLakeSTLMS3 is the leader of the worldLakeSTLMS3 is the leader of the worldLakeSTLMS3 is the leader of the worldLakeSTLMS3 is the leader of the worldLakeSTLMS3 is the leader of the worldLakeSTLMS3 is the leader of the worldLakeSTLMS3 is the leader of the worldLakeSTLMS3 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by signals_speed3 View Post
cant find the OBX cbe for the gen2 anywhere now..not even listed on their website
Get in touch with @ERZperformance, they sell them. They may be out of stock right now though....

2011 Black Mica Genpu
COBB AP / Corksport SRI & TIP - LED fog kit - exhaust hangers / StreetUnit testpipe / OBX CBE / Ultimate Racing catted DP / CP-e TMIC - tow plate / Eibach Pro kit / KMD internals / Turbosmart dualport bov / ITV22 denso plugs / TRZ dogbone RMM / JBR 80duro TMM - 80duro PMM - heavy shift knob - SSP - shifter bushings - mud flaps - RSB - 5mm spacers - EGR block off - TB TIG and coolant bypass / RX-8 wheels 18x8 / 245/40/18 Pirelli's / Aeroforce gauges
Stratified!........
E85 tuned - VD 348whp/396tq

Future Mods:
Koni yellows - OCC - BNR S3 - FMIC - JBR big intake - Cobb 3port - Bosch 3 bar - GA - retune from Lex
 Old 03-13-2012, 05:46 PM   #622

Ray Danger 2020 is the leader of the worldRay Danger 2020 is the leader of the worldRay Danger 2020 is the leader of the worldRay Danger 2020 is the leader of the worldRay Danger 2020 is the leader of the worldRay Danger 2020 is the leader of the worldRay Danger 2020 is the leader of the worldRay Danger 2020 is the leader of the worldRay Danger 2020 is the leader of the worldRay Danger 2020 is the leader of the worldRay Danger 2020 is the leader of the world
Groaned at 18 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Has anyone got any advide for me? I've heard that when you do a TBE, you don't have any problems doing a CBE, but when you replace the TP and DP upgrading the fuel pump is an absolute must, and that your car will overboost? Going for the Ultimate Racing Ceramic Catted DP, Straight TP, and then the CBE without the resonator.
 Old 03-14-2012, 06:42 AM   #623

Onelovesoccer is the leader of the worldOnelovesoccer is the leader of the worldOnelovesoccer is the leader of the worldOnelovesoccer is the leader of the worldOnelovesoccer is the leader of the worldOnelovesoccer is the leader of the worldOnelovesoccer is the leader of the worldOnelovesoccer is the leader of the worldOnelovesoccer is the leader of the worldOnelovesoccer is the leader of the worldOnelovesoccer is the leader of the world
Groans: 116
Groaned at 13 Times in 7 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Ray Danger 2020 View Post
Has anyone got any advide for me? I've heard that when you do a TBE, you don't have any problems doing a CBE, but when you replace the TP and DP upgrading the fuel pump is an absolute must, and that your car will overboost? Going for the Ultimate Racing Ceramic Catted DP, Straight TP, and then the CBE without the resonator.
i guarantee you that your question has been answered in this thread. and if not, a search would get you a million threads on this topic.

Cobb AP (91 RichTune) | CS SRI/TIP | cp-e S2 RMM | SURE Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP/Counterweight | UR TP | UR CBE | AT Internals | Denso ITV22s | 35% tint | Sonic Tuning HIDs | MD OCC | JBR TIGs | TSW Nurburgring 18x8.5+45 245/40/18 v12 evo2
 Old 03-18-2012, 09:58 PM   #624

lovmyrx7 will become famous soon enoughlovmyrx7 will become famous soon enough
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by MS3G35 View Post
Has anyone seen this?
MazdaSPEED3 Gen2 Triton
Sound clip
MazdaSPEED3 Gen2 Triton
Sounds really good to me. Say's he had the catted DP as well. Anybody else have some footage?
 Old 03-18-2012, 10:18 PM   #625
COOL STORY BRO

Hamilton69 is the leader of the worldHamilton69 is the leader of the worldHamilton69 is the leader of the worldHamilton69 is the leader of the worldHamilton69 is the leader of the worldHamilton69 is the leader of the worldHamilton69 is the leader of the worldHamilton69 is the leader of the worldHamilton69 is the leader of the worldHamilton69 is the leader of the worldHamilton69 is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,207 Times in 1,171 Posts
Groans: 179
Groaned at 179 Times in 30 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

you should be fine with the test pipe being replaced, but you MUST MUST MUST upgrade the cam driven fuel pump internals if you are replacing your downpipe, no questions asked, you have to... jp@edgeautosport will have everything you need, get in touch with them
edgeautosport.com

JBR 3.5" WHALE PENIS-su tmic- sure track urethane rmm- corksport catless 3" downpipe- ultimate racing tp-OBX 3" cat back -rally armor urethane flaps-Cobb Accessport FINKLE TUNED-sure shift anchors-autotech hpfp internals-HKS BOV VTA -jbr heavy shift knob- 245-40-r18 Falken 329's-paint matched uber smiley
ZOOM ZOOM BOOM
 Old 03-19-2012, 03:41 AM   #626

Ray Danger 2020 is the leader of the worldRay Danger 2020 is the leader of the worldRay Danger 2020 is the leader of the worldRay Danger 2020 is the leader of the worldRay Danger 2020 is the leader of the worldRay Danger 2020 is the leader of the worldRay Danger 2020 is the leader of the worldRay Danger 2020 is the leader of the worldRay Danger 2020 is the leader of the worldRay Danger 2020 is the leader of the worldRay Danger 2020 is the leader of the world
Groaned at 18 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Onelovesoccer View Post
i guarantee you that your question has been answered in this thread. and if not, a search would get you a million threads on this topic.
See thats the thing. Idk if i'm not searcing for the right thing or if i'm not being specisic enough in my search but it's not giving me any answers i'm looking for.
 Old 03-19-2012, 06:19 AM   #627

Onelovesoccer is the leader of the worldOnelovesoccer is the leader of the worldOnelovesoccer is the leader of the worldOnelovesoccer is the leader of the worldOnelovesoccer is the leader of the worldOnelovesoccer is the leader of the worldOnelovesoccer is the leader of the worldOnelovesoccer is the leader of the worldOnelovesoccer is the leader of the worldOnelovesoccer is the leader of the worldOnelovesoccer is the leader of the world
Groans: 116
Groaned at 13 Times in 7 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

See thats the thing. Idk if i'm not searcing for the right thing or if i'm not being specisic enough in my search but it's not giving me any answers i'm looking for.
have you tried using the Google Custom Search under the "Search" tab? It works a lot better than the standard search or advanced search.

Cobb AP (91 RichTune) | CS SRI/TIP | cp-e S2 RMM | SURE Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP/Counterweight | UR TP | UR CBE | AT Internals | Denso ITV22s | 35% tint | Sonic Tuning HIDs | MD OCC | JBR TIGs | TSW Nurburgring 18x8.5+45 245/40/18 v12 evo2
 Old 03-19-2012, 05:26 PM   #628

myslow1 is the leader of the worldmyslow1 is the leader of the worldmyslow1 is the leader of the worldmyslow1 is the leader of the worldmyslow1 is the leader of the worldmyslow1 is the leader of the worldmyslow1 is the leader of the worldmyslow1 is the leader of the worldmyslow1 is the leader of the worldmyslow1 is the leader of the worldmyslow1 is the leader of the world
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

This thread is for exhaust sound clips and videos.

search or make your own thread.

Old 03-19-2012, 05:35 PM   #629

Not Ranked  0 score     

We need more sound clips for that new CP-E Triton CBE. Looks crazy, and from the little clip sound.

New

Wife's car

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
 Old 03-19-2012, 07:00 PM   #630

Monotonous ONE is the leader of the worldMonotonous ONE is the leader of the worldMonotonous ONE is the leader of the worldMonotonous ONE is the leader of the worldMonotonous ONE is the leader of the worldMonotonous ONE is the leader of the worldMonotonous ONE is the leader of the worldMonotonous ONE is the leader of the worldMonotonous ONE is the leader of the worldMonotonous ONE is the leader of the worldMonotonous ONE is the leader of the world
Thanked 9,066 Times in 2,314 Posts
Groans: 819
Groaned at 86 Times in 66 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

i dont like how far the tips stick out on the cpe triton

also dont like the price but whatever
 Old 03-20-2012, 12:28 AM   #631

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Monotonous ONE View Post
i dont like how far the tips stick out on the cpe triton

also dont like the price but whatever
Yeah, I went back to the vid and it sticks way out...Too bad, look pretty cool on their site.
As for the price it's $50 more than CS and UR, not that bad. But again, why those tips being out so far

New

Wife's car

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
 Old 03-23-2012, 11:17 AM   #632

Oliverms3 is the leader of the worldOliverms3 is the leader of the worldOliverms3 is the leader of the worldOliverms3 is the leader of the worldOliverms3 is the leader of the worldOliverms3 is the leader of the worldOliverms3 is the leader of the worldOliverms3 is the leader of the worldOliverms3 is the leader of the worldOliverms3 is the leader of the worldOliverms3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,946 Times in 513 Posts
Groans: 25
Groaned at 9 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

i forgot all about this... here's the ARK exhaust

http://www.arkperformance.com/Produc...01-0207D]10-ON Mazdaspeed 3 ARK DT-S Exhaust System

Originally Posted by Oliverms3 View Post
I have these ARK Performance Pre-production exhausts. They used my car for test fit.

w/ DP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Iqfoh2egyA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_fMa...layer_embedded

2010 BM MS3 - Cobb AP||3gal corn||Autotech Internals||ETS TMIC||Forge BPV||Denso Iridium ITV22||TurboXS DP||ARK exhaust||CP-E Nano SRI||PG TIP||JBR RMM||JBR PMM||TRZ TMM||NRG ETD||DDM 55w 5000k HIDs and DDM 35w 3000k HID fogs||JB Heavy Knob||JB SSP||ST Coilovers w/ Eibach rear Camber Kit(made by SPC)||17x9 +28 Drag DR31 (track) RPF1 18x8 +35 (DD)||HKS TT Type 0||Clarion EQ||MB Quarts speakers||Pioneer amps and 10" Competition Sub.
346hp 392lbs of sexyness
 Old 03-23-2012, 11:28 AM   #633

MS3G35 is the leader of the worldMS3G35 is the leader of the worldMS3G35 is the leader of the worldMS3G35 is the leader of the worldMS3G35 is the leader of the worldMS3G35 is the leader of the worldMS3G35 is the leader of the worldMS3G35 is the leader of the worldMS3G35 is the leader of the worldMS3G35 is the leader of the worldMS3G35 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,019 Times in 595 Posts
Groans: 80
Groaned at 7 Times in 7 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Oliverms3 View Post
i forgot all about this... here's the ARK exhaust

http://www.arkperformance.com/Produc...01-0207D]10-ON Mazdaspeed 3 ARK DT-S Exhaust System
From ARK's website-Special Price $951.30
http://www.arkperformance.com/Produc...e=SM1001-0207D
Holy hell that's a lot of bones.

285whp/321wtq-93
E85 tune in progress
 Old 03-23-2012, 11:32 AM   #634

Oliverms3 is the leader of the worldOliverms3 is the leader of the worldOliverms3 is the leader of the worldOliverms3 is the leader of the worldOliverms3 is the leader of the worldOliverms3 is the leader of the worldOliverms3 is the leader of the worldOliverms3 is the leader of the worldOliverms3 is the leader of the worldOliverms3 is the leader of the worldOliverms3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,946 Times in 513 Posts
Groans: 25
Groaned at 9 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

yah I know.... Idk why they're asking for that much... but heck.. it sounds great thoe

2010 BM MS3 - Cobb AP||3gal corn||Autotech Internals||ETS TMIC||Forge BPV||Denso Iridium ITV22||TurboXS DP||ARK exhaust||CP-E Nano SRI||PG TIP||JBR RMM||JBR PMM||TRZ TMM||NRG ETD||DDM 55w 5000k HIDs and DDM 35w 3000k HID fogs||JB Heavy Knob||JB SSP||ST Coilovers w/ Eibach rear Camber Kit(made by SPC)||17x9 +28 Drag DR31 (track) RPF1 18x8 +35 (DD)||HKS TT Type 0||Clarion EQ||MB Quarts speakers||Pioneer amps and 10" Competition Sub.
346hp 392lbs of sexyness
 Old 03-24-2012, 12:45 AM   #635
Banned

Illusion has a brilliant futureIllusion has a brilliant futureIllusion has a brilliant futureIllusion has a brilliant futureIllusion has a brilliant futureIllusion has a brilliant futureIllusion has a brilliant futureIllusion has a brilliant futureIllusion has a brilliant futureIllusion has a brilliant futureIllusion has a brilliant future
Groans: 2
Groaned at 34 Times in 12 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

was going to go with UR bu after hearing and seeing and reading up on the ARK im sold

cobb DP+ ARK cbe FTW!
 Old 03-24-2012, 01:43 AM   #636

dhsieh911018 is the leader of the worlddhsieh911018 is the leader of the worlddhsieh911018 is the leader of the worlddhsieh911018 is the leader of the worlddhsieh911018 is the leader of the worlddhsieh911018 is the leader of the worlddhsieh911018 is the leader of the worlddhsieh911018 is the leader of the worlddhsieh911018 is the leader of the worlddhsieh911018 is the leader of the worlddhsieh911018 is the leader of the world
Groans: 12
Groaned at 55 Times in 35 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by mzr23 View Post
In case anyone is interested.

Autoplicity.com. Magnaflow 15557 - 15557

Once you add it to the cart, you'll see the price is $452.71. That's the cheapest I've seen anywhere.

Also, they only have a generic magnaflow pic for some reason. I called them and they confirmed it was split exit for gen2.

does it still show 450 in your cart? tried it today it shows 663
 Old 03-25-2012, 07:43 AM   #637

mzr23 has a reputation beyond reputemzr23 has a reputation beyond reputemzr23 has a reputation beyond reputemzr23 has a reputation beyond reputemzr23 has a reputation beyond reputemzr23 has a reputation beyond reputemzr23 has a reputation beyond reputemzr23 has a reputation beyond reputemzr23 has a reputation beyond reputemzr23 has a reputation beyond reputemzr23 has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by dhsieh911018 View Post
Sale must be over

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
 Old 03-25-2012, 01:42 PM   #638

f-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the worldf-castrillo is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,044 Times in 427 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Has anyone with a full turbo-back system experienced a ticking noise after shutting the car off? Every time I park, it sounds like someone is tossing a pebble at the exhaust piping in 3-second intervals. I checked under the car one day, and I did notice some water/condensation pooling under around where the DP meets the CBE.

It's not a huge issue, and I've never seen any problems in past datalogs that would indicate anything wrong. It's just that the click is kind of irritating sometimes.

This happened before I put the donut gasket between the CBE and DP (I ran without the gasket for a few months), as well as after getting the gasket and CNT adapter (to hold it in place) between them.
JBR RSB, Stage2 OCC, Stage 2 SSP, IM TIG, 70D RMM, 70D PMM // DevilsOwn Stage 2 WMI kit + DO7 nozzle (MSF-prize) // COBB AP (Self-tune), XLE BPV // Corksport TMIC, SRI, TIP // Racing Beat Cat-back Exhaust // Denso Iridium ITV22 Spark Plugs // SURE TB TIG // Ultimate Racing Test Pipe // KMD HPFP Internals // TSW Nurburgring 18x7.5 ET45 Matte Black // SWIFT Spec-R Lowering Springs //
 Old 03-25-2012, 02:17 PM   #639

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by dhsieh911018 View Post
hotexhaust.com has the magnaflow... If you use "veedub" in the coupon section it makes it 497.

Old 03-27-2012, 07:50 PM   #640

kpacker51 is the leader of the worldkpacker51 is the leader of the worldkpacker51 is the leader of the worldkpacker51 is the leader of the worldkpacker51 is the leader of the worldkpacker51 is the leader of the worldkpacker51 is the leader of the worldkpacker51 is the leader of the worldkpacker51 is the leader of the worldkpacker51 is the leader of the worldkpacker51 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,325 Times in 521 Posts
Groans: 59
Groaned at 24 Times in 19 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

According to the seller, this ebay listing is for a Magnaflow.

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

-Abraham Lincoln