register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
Mazdaspeed Forums Knowledge Base
>
Mazdaspeed Forums Knowledge Base (Gen1 - Gen 2)
> MSF KB - Mazdaspeed 3/6 - Engine, Transmission & Driveline

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree1Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 08-15-2012, 06:35 AM   #721

Onelovesoccer is the leader of the worldOnelovesoccer is the leader of the worldOnelovesoccer is the leader of the worldOnelovesoccer is the leader of the worldOnelovesoccer is the leader of the worldOnelovesoccer is the leader of the worldOnelovesoccer is the leader of the worldOnelovesoccer is the leader of the worldOnelovesoccer is the leader of the worldOnelovesoccer is the leader of the worldOnelovesoccer is the leader of the world
Groans: 116
Groaned at 13 Times in 7 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

@Hooligan, absolutely dude, save your money for an AP, internals, intake, and test pipe. like others have said, the stock CBE is fine, make it one of the last things you do. also, hold off on the FMIC until you get an AP, internals, intake, and test pipe. i'm pretty sure guys much smarter then me on here have said the stock CBE is good for flowing up to 400hp.

there will be more drone, but i honestly think it's fine. depends on the person, but based on your comments, i would say you'll be happy with it. and even though you said you aren't a huge gurgle fan, removing the resonator gives it that "STi gurgle". especially once you get a test pipe on there.

so in short, remove the resonator (~$50), buy an AP (~$450), buy internals (~$250), buy an sri & tip (~$300), and buy a test pipe (~$150). get yourself an etune at that point and you'll be Stage 2 and sitting around 270-280whp/315-325wtq. also, donate since we just saved you money!

Cobb AP (91 RichTune) | CS SRI/TIP | cp-e S2 RMM | SURE Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP/Counterweight | UR TP | UR CBE | AT Internals | Denso ITV22s | 35% tint | Sonic Tuning HIDs | MD OCC | JBR TIGs | TSW Nurburgring 18x8.5+45 245/40/18 v12 evo2
 Old 08-15-2012, 08:56 AM   #722

XxSPUDxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxSPUDxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxSPUDxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxSPUDxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxSPUDxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxSPUDxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxSPUDxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxSPUDxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxSPUDxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxSPUDxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxSPUDxX has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 3
Groaned at 35 Times in 16 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Thanks to this thread.

$500 delivered from a reseller off amazon.

Much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image-3795820940.jpg (437.8 KB, 8 views)
 Old 08-16-2012, 09:37 AM   #723

OaksMPS is a splendid one to beholdOaksMPS is a splendid one to beholdOaksMPS is a splendid one to beholdOaksMPS is a splendid one to beholdOaksMPS is a splendid one to beholdOaksMPS is a splendid one to beholdOaksMPS is a splendid one to behold
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Wolly.. it was indeed AC related. Haha fooled me and a master tech into thinking it was air injection. Thanks for clearing that up.
 Old 08-16-2012, 10:00 AM   #724

OaksMPS is a splendid one to beholdOaksMPS is a splendid one to beholdOaksMPS is a splendid one to beholdOaksMPS is a splendid one to beholdOaksMPS is a splendid one to beholdOaksMPS is a splendid one to beholdOaksMPS is a splendid one to behold
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Onelovesoccer View Post
@Hooligan, absolutely dude, save your money for an AP, internals, intake, and test pipe. like others have said, the stock CBE is fine, make it one of the last things you do. also, hold off on the FMIC until you get an AP, internals, intake, and test pipe. i'm pretty sure guys much smarter then me on here have said the stock CBE is good for flowing up to 400hp.

there will be more drone, but i honestly think it's fine. depends on the person, but based on your comments, i would say you'll be happy with it. and even though you said you aren't a huge gurgle fan, removing the resonator gives it that "STi gurgle". especially once you get a test pipe on there.

so in short, remove the resonator (~$50), buy an AP (~$450), buy internals (~$250), buy an sri & tip (~$300), and buy a test pipe (~$150). get yourself an etune at that point and you'll be Stage 2 and sitting around 270-280whp/315-325wtq. also, donate since we just saved you money!
As far as the gurgle, definitely not my favorite thing in the world, but I bought a speed3 not an r34 gt-r so I may just have to learn to like it haha. Either way, I still want something with more volume when I romp on it, but not obnoxious to drive normally at 3krpms. I like to hear my music too.
I've heard the distinct "subaru" sound originates from varied-length header pipes, and can actually be changed by fitting a custom equal-length header system on. I haven't heard of it being done on a mazda, only on a WRX, so I'm not sure the truth to it or how possible the alteration actually is.
 Old 08-16-2012, 10:11 AM   #725

Standsideways is the leader of the worldStandsideways is the leader of the worldStandsideways is the leader of the worldStandsideways is the leader of the worldStandsideways is the leader of the worldStandsideways is the leader of the worldStandsideways is the leader of the worldStandsideways is the leader of the worldStandsideways is the leader of the worldStandsideways is the leader of the worldStandsideways is the leader of the world
Groans: 13
Groaned at 4 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

^ yes the boxer noise is un equal length headers.

And yes, an equal length header makes boxers sound normal

Priceless subaru owners face after EL header install haha WTF MY SUBIE
 Old 08-16-2012, 06:15 PM   #726

XxSPUDxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxSPUDxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxSPUDxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxSPUDxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxSPUDxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxSPUDxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxSPUDxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxSPUDxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxSPUDxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxSPUDxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxSPUDxX has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Butt dyno says 4 more hp.

$20 to install.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg image-2984544021.jpg (380.5 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg image-3182479052.jpg (433.9 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg image-1173179690.jpg (424.0 KB, 22 views)
 Old 08-17-2012, 07:52 AM   #727

Not Ranked  0 score     

I bought a set of OEM rims from Zatara last night on the cheap (p.s. thanks!), and he has a COBB DP, (?) TP, and CS CBE. Honestly, the videos make these exhausts seem so much more gurgly and farty than they are. He ripped it pretty good after we said our goodbyes and it sounded filthy!
 Old 08-17-2012, 06:32 PM   #728

TuckTuckSims is an unknown quantity at this point
Not Ranked  0 score     

I found this video of the HKS Legamax on their Japanese site. I like how it sounds! It seems on the quieter side but its still throaty and deep.

LEGAMAX Premium

^Click LEGAMAX Premium^

Video is right in the middle of the page!
 Old 08-18-2012, 09:56 AM   #729

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by TuckTuckSims View Post
I found this video of the HKS Legamax on their Japanese site. I like how it sounds! It seems on the quieter side but its still throaty and deep.

LEGAMAX Premium

^Click LEGAMAX Premium^

Video is right in the middle of the page!
It does sound nice, but unfortunately, according to a yen conversion its $1254. Dealbreaker.
 Old 08-18-2012, 11:54 AM   #730

TuckTuckSims is an unknown quantity at this point
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Hooligan View Post
It does sound nice, but unfortunately, according to a yen conversion its $1254. Dealbreaker.
It is $1254 according to MSRP but you can find it for about $939.
I'm seriously thinking about it. HKS makes stuff with unbeatable quality and lots of thought and design. They make good solid products that I think are worth the money.
 Old 08-18-2012, 03:10 PM   #731

Zbrit00x is the leader of the worldZbrit00x is the leader of the worldZbrit00x is the leader of the worldZbrit00x is the leader of the worldZbrit00x is the leader of the worldZbrit00x is the leader of the worldZbrit00x is the leader of the worldZbrit00x is the leader of the worldZbrit00x is the leader of the worldZbrit00x is the leader of the worldZbrit00x is the leader of the world
Groans: 4
Groaned at 8 Times in 6 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by XxSPUDxX View Post
Butt dyno says 4 more hp.

$20 to install.

wtf who and where charged you $20 to install!lol

Old 08-18-2012, 03:25 PM   #732

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Zbrit00x

wtf who and where charged you $20 to install!lol
Haha. That was the charge for me to rent the lift for a couple hours. I did it myself. Very easy.

Old 08-18-2012, 03:37 PM   #733

Zbrit00x is the leader of the worldZbrit00x is the leader of the worldZbrit00x is the leader of the worldZbrit00x is the leader of the worldZbrit00x is the leader of the worldZbrit00x is the leader of the worldZbrit00x is the leader of the worldZbrit00x is the leader of the worldZbrit00x is the leader of the worldZbrit00x is the leader of the worldZbrit00x is the leader of the world
Groans: 4
Groaned at 8 Times in 6 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Haha. That was the charge for me to rent the lift for a couple hours. I did it myself. Very easy.

wow if i found somewhere that let me borrow their lift thats even better!

Old 08-18-2012, 03:39 PM   #734

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Zbrit00x

wow if i found somewhere that let me borrow their lift thats even better!
Every military installation has one that the public can use. Just do a search. Or thank someone in uniform and then ask them where it's at.

I use it to do all the minor stuff.

Old 08-28-2012, 01:08 PM   #735

Jbluc4 has much to be proud ofJbluc4 has much to be proud ofJbluc4 has much to be proud ofJbluc4 has much to be proud ofJbluc4 has much to be proud ofJbluc4 has much to be proud ofJbluc4 has much to be proud ofJbluc4 has much to be proud ofJbluc4 has much to be proud ofJbluc4 has much to be proud of
Groaned at 6 Times in 6 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Quick question, hoping someone can give me an answer without taking my head off since I coulddd have started a new thread ..anyway im thinking about getting the CS CBE mainly for sound because after researching a lot im coming to the conclusion that unless you up your boost or your making like 350-400hp the CBE doesnt really increase power over the stock CBE. SO after getting the the CS CBE should I invest in a full downpipe? And if so cat or cat-less ..I've had 2 friends (1 with a fully built evo and the other with a fully built SRT4) tell me that aftermarket cats are almost as restrictive as OEM and to just go cat-less.. Thanks.
 Old 08-28-2012, 02:05 PM   #736

Oliverms3 is the leader of the worldOliverms3 is the leader of the worldOliverms3 is the leader of the worldOliverms3 is the leader of the worldOliverms3 is the leader of the worldOliverms3 is the leader of the worldOliverms3 is the leader of the worldOliverms3 is the leader of the worldOliverms3 is the leader of the worldOliverms3 is the leader of the worldOliverms3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,946 Times in 513 Posts
Groans: 25
Groaned at 9 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

cat-less or go home

2010 BM MS3 - Cobb AP||3gal corn||Autotech Internals||ETS TMIC||Forge BPV||Denso Iridium ITV22||TurboXS DP||ARK exhaust||CP-E Nano SRI||PG TIP||JBR RMM||JBR PMM||TRZ TMM||NRG ETD||DDM 55w 5000k HIDs and DDM 35w 3000k HID fogs||JB Heavy Knob||JB SSP||ST Coilovers w/ Eibach rear Camber Kit(made by SPC)||17x9 +28 Drag DR31 (track) RPF1 18x8 +35 (DD)||HKS TT Type 0||Clarion EQ||MB Quarts speakers||Pioneer amps and 10" Competition Sub.
346hp 392lbs of sexyness
 Old 08-28-2012, 02:17 PM   #737

faeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the world
Thanked 11,696 Times in 3,005 Posts
Groans: 731
Groaned at 63 Times in 55 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Go Search or GTFO. fucking noob ass' spending money on shit they don't need.

Eventually I'll pay for how I am....but it won't be by the hand of any of you faggot fucks here.
 Old 08-28-2012, 02:34 PM   #738

THE REAPER has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REAPER has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REAPER has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REAPER has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REAPER has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REAPER has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REAPER has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REAPER has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REAPER has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REAPER has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REAPER has a reputation beyond repute
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Oliverms3 View Post
cat-less or go home
lol go "AP" or go boom
 Old 08-28-2012, 04:03 PM   #739

Domino81 is the leader of the worldDomino81 is the leader of the worldDomino81 is the leader of the worldDomino81 is the leader of the worldDomino81 is the leader of the worldDomino81 is the leader of the worldDomino81 is the leader of the worldDomino81 is the leader of the worldDomino81 is the leader of the worldDomino81 is the leader of the worldDomino81 is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,575 Times in 1,904 Posts
Groans: 12
Groaned at 73 Times in 36 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Thanks to this thread.

$500 delivered from a reseller off amazon.

Much appreciated.

I enjoy my Magnaflow very, very much.

Anthony D. Christiano - Co-Owner at Inspiration Studios Photography
2008 CosmicBlue Mazdaspeed3
294whp/335wtq - Stock K04
370whp/370wtq - BNR stage 3

FreekTuned, BNR Stage 3, Cobb AccessPort, HTP tray and 3" intake, Devil's Own Meth Injection D10 Nozzle, 3-Bar Map & Plug & Play Connector, PTP Injector Seals & Studs, KritzSpeed 3-Port BCS, Sure Return, UR Downpipe, CorkSport Race Pipe, Magnaflow Cat-back, CP-E FMIC, TWM STS, TWM A6 Leopard Shift Knob, TWM Leather Shift Boot, AutoTech Fuel Pump Internals, JBR trinity, Forge Version 2 BPV, Koni Yellows, H&R's, Sonic Tuning ST100's 18x8.5 + 5/16" spacer (ET40), SPC camber arms, Cobb Rear Sway Bar, Nitto NT05 235/40/18 (front) BF Goodrich g-Force Sport 235/40/18 (rear), MSD DashHawk, 35% tint, Semi-debadged ...Unicorn Jizz
 Old 08-28-2012, 07:25 PM   #740

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Domino81 View Post

I enjoy my Magnaflow very, very much.
Ditto

Old 09-02-2012, 02:58 PM   #741

Jbluc4 has much to be proud ofJbluc4 has much to be proud ofJbluc4 has much to be proud ofJbluc4 has much to be proud ofJbluc4 has much to be proud ofJbluc4 has much to be proud ofJbluc4 has much to be proud ofJbluc4 has much to be proud ofJbluc4 has much to be proud ofJbluc4 has much to be proud of
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by faeker View Post
Go Search or GTFO. fucking noob ass' spending money on shit they don't need.
I said strictly for sound. Yes im a noob, in fact I dont even have the car yet im just trying to plan everything out, but like me im sure you were a noob at a point too and it would have been just as easy for you to not post anything than to be a dickhead ..im sure you have an extremely interesting life Show me the post that fully answered my question and ill kiss your feet.

Assholes aside I think im just gonna go with a full cat-less DP and delete my resonator. @THE REAPER this will obviously come after an AP along with a few other small mods.
 Old 09-02-2012, 03:05 PM   #742

faeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the worldfaeker is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Theres a video with a catless dp and catless midpipe with a res delete fliating around on here. I'd say watch it but the guy who made the video is a real dickhead. Needless to say, its very loud at cold start and is very droney while drying. There's my nice guy post. Relish it

tapahatericerfagstalk

Eventually I'll pay for how I am....but it won't be by the hand of any of you faggot fucks here.
 Old 09-02-2012, 03:26 PM   #743

cshunter is the leader of the worldcshunter is the leader of the worldcshunter is the leader of the worldcshunter is the leader of the worldcshunter is the leader of the worldcshunter is the leader of the worldcshunter is the leader of the worldcshunter is the leader of the worldcshunter is the leader of the worldcshunter is the leader of the worldcshunter is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,405 Times in 504 Posts
Groans: 28
Groaned at 16 Times in 9 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Jbluc4 View Post
Quick question, hoping someone can give me an answer without taking my head off since I coulddd have started a new thread ..anyway im thinking about getting the CS CBE mainly for sound because after researching a lot im coming to the conclusion that unless you up your boost or your making like 350-400hp the CBE doesnt really increase power over the stock CBE. SO after getting the the CS CBE should I invest in a full downpipe? And if so cat or cat-less ..I've had 2 friends (1 with a fully built evo and the other with a fully built SRT4) tell me that aftermarket cats are almost as restrictive as OEM and to just go cat-less.. Thanks.
Depends on what your states emissions laws are.
Factor smell in also, being cat-less stinks. (I have a cat-less DP)

2012 LSM Totaled by an asshole red light runner
Previous: Freekbuilt & Freektuned 5858 (only made it to 93 tune )
Previous: MILTUNED E85 K04
 Old 09-02-2012, 03:42 PM   #744

Not Ranked  0 score     

Theres a video with a catless dp and catless midpipe with a res delete fliating around on here. I'd say watch it but the guy who made the video is a real dickhead. Needless to say, its very loud at cold start and is very droney while drying. There's my nice guy post. Relish it

tapahatericerfagstalk
Appreciate it. Also saw your from reading, im in Levittown.

Originally Posted by cshunter View Post
Depends on what your states emissions laws are.
Factor smell in also, being cat-less stinks. (I have a cat-less DP)
I know of a few shops around my area that pass you no matter what. Thank god for shady people lol.
 Old 09-02-2012, 03:53 PM   #745

Not Ranked  0 score     

Appreciate it. Also saw your from reading, im in Levittown
Come out to the Nator pa meet next saturday at tonelli's. You can meet this horrid person in real life there. There's also a bunch of stand up msf members going as well. Its a good way to meet the locals.

tapahatericerfagstalk

Old 09-02-2012, 04:33 PM   #746

Not Ranked  0 score     

Come out to the Nator pa meet next saturday at tonelli's. You can meet this horrid person in real life there. There's also a bunch of stand up msf members going as well. Its a good way to meet the locals.

tapahatericerfagstalk
I've never heard of nator before you said something ..looked it up and I love the idea of a tight-knit group like that. Only problem is I dont have the car yet but by the time the october meet happens I will, I hope to have it by october 4th-5th. But is part of the idea of nator just to help local people out if they need it? Because im all for learning new things but ill definitely need some help with the minor mods I plan on doing. (All 3 MM's, Intake, TIP etc. etc.)
 Old 09-02-2012, 05:24 PM   #747

adrager622 is the leader of the worldadrager622 is the leader of the worldadrager622 is the leader of the worldadrager622 is the leader of the worldadrager622 is the leader of the worldadrager622 is the leader of the worldadrager622 is the leader of the worldadrager622 is the leader of the worldadrager622 is the leader of the worldadrager622 is the leader of the worldadrager622 is the leader of the world
Groans: 46
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I've never heard of nator before you said something ..looked it up and I love the idea of a tight-knit group like that. Only problem is I dont have the car yet but by the time the october meet happens I will, I hope to have it by october 4th-5th. But is part of the idea of nator just to help local people out if they need it? Because im all for learning new things but ill definitely need some help with the minor mods I plan on doing. (All 3 MM's, Intake, TIP etc. etc.)
Not to get off topic, but the mods you listed are fairly easy to install with basic hand tools. However, an extra set of hands can never hurt.
 Old 09-02-2012, 07:12 PM   #748

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by adrager622 View Post
Not to get off topic, but the mods you listed are fairly easy to install with basic hand tools. However, an extra set of hands can never hurt.
Exactly, im just looking for some guidance. I do want to install them myself but I'd feel more comfortable having someone that has already done whatever it is helping.
 Old 09-02-2012, 07:39 PM   #749

wolly6973 is the leader of the worldwolly6973 is the leader of the worldwolly6973 is the leader of the worldwolly6973 is the leader of the worldwolly6973 is the leader of the worldwolly6973 is the leader of the worldwolly6973 is the leader of the worldwolly6973 is the leader of the worldwolly6973 is the leader of the worldwolly6973 is the leader of the worldwolly6973 is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,558 Times in 1,132 Posts
Groans: 386
Groaned at 12 Times in 12 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

If you are planning on doing that + cat less dp. I would highly suggest you have a fp and ap on hand immediately as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
 Old 09-02-2012, 07:41 PM   #750

adrager622 is the leader of the worldadrager622 is the leader of the worldadrager622 is the leader of the worldadrager622 is the leader of the worldadrager622 is the leader of the worldadrager622 is the leader of the worldadrager622 is the leader of the worldadrager622 is the leader of the worldadrager622 is the leader of the worldadrager622 is the leader of the worldadrager622 is the leader of the world
Groans: 46
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by wolly6973 View Post
If you are planning on doing that + cat less dp. I would highly suggest you have a fp and ap on hand immediately as well.

These two mods that he suggested should be done before you even think about going with a DP
 Old 09-02-2012, 08:16 PM   #751

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by wolly6973 View Post

Originally Posted by adrager622 View Post
These two mods that he suggested should be done before you even think about going with a DP
Yes, yes I know when I first posted about the CBE and DP I didnt think I would have to mention all my other plans. And I have researched my ass off so heres the plan so far..

1. All 3 mounts 2. Autotech internals 3. Cobb AP ..Then all the other stuff like the intake, TIP, BPV (Not sure if ill do that or a BOV), DP, CBE, and coils. Also thinking about getting an aftermarket TMIC just because im not going for ridiculous power and after I buy all that I wont have enough for a FM.
 Old 09-02-2012, 08:36 PM   #752

wolly6973 is the leader of the worldwolly6973 is the leader of the worldwolly6973 is the leader of the worldwolly6973 is the leader of the worldwolly6973 is the leader of the worldwolly6973 is the leader of the worldwolly6973 is the leader of the worldwolly6973 is the leader of the worldwolly6973 is the leader of the worldwolly6973 is the leader of the worldwolly6973 is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,558 Times in 1,132 Posts
Groans: 386
Groaned at 12 Times in 12 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I would switch 1 & 3, but that's just me.

Don't bother with a TMIC. The stocker is adequate for stock turbo.

Old 09-02-2012, 08:57 PM   #753

Not Ranked  0 score     

Same goes for a bpv. There's no reason to replace the stocker unless it starts leaking or you break it like i did last week. Thats enough non exhaust talk though. Lets get back on topic.

tapahatericerfagstalk

Old 09-19-2012, 02:52 PM   #754
hidin in yo bushes

CWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 12,754 Times in 4,724 Posts
Groans: 122
Groaned at 70 Times in 57 Posts

Discuss Here: Definitive Exhaust Thread

Rich Tuned
330WHP and 363TQ
10-19-13 Moore Automotive