register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
Mazdaspeed Forums Knowledge Base
>
Mazdaspeed Forums Knowledge Base (Gen1 - Gen 2)
> MSF KB - Mazdaspeed 3/6 - Engine, Transmission & Driveline

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree1Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 04-11-2011, 01:29 PM   #81

rfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the world
Thanked 33,219 Times in 10,050 Posts
Groans: 298
Groaned at 292 Times in 196 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I got a chance to install my Ultimate Racing Race Pipe this weekend. I bought the Magnaflow cat back because of its relatively mild tone, in anticipation of the UR Race pipe making it just right.

I have to admit, that although the race pipe did liven it up a bit, it is still ultra docile, and I will likely be trying another exhaust soon. I think CP-E's exhaust is next in line.

I don't have anything with a microphone on it that would produce any kind of decent sound clips, so my apologies for the text only review.
 Old 04-11-2011, 02:23 PM   #82

specvspeedfreak is the leader of the worldspecvspeedfreak is the leader of the worldspecvspeedfreak is the leader of the worldspecvspeedfreak is the leader of the worldspecvspeedfreak is the leader of the worldspecvspeedfreak is the leader of the worldspecvspeedfreak is the leader of the worldspecvspeedfreak is the leader of the worldspecvspeedfreak is the leader of the worldspecvspeedfreak is the leader of the worldspecvspeedfreak is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,539 Times in 800 Posts
Groans: 10
Groaned at 54 Times in 27 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by rfinkle2 View Post
I got a chance to install my Ultimate Racing Race Pipe this weekend. I bought the Magnaflow cat back because of its relatively mild tone, in anticipation of the UR Race pipe making it just right.

I have to admit, that although the race pipe did liven it up a bit, it is still ultra docile, and I will likely be trying another exhaust soon. I think CP-E's exhaust is next in line.

I don't have anything with a microphone on it that would produce any kind of decent sound clips, so my apologies for the text only review.
just get a DP and problem solved.. Im tempted to get magnaflow myself.. I don't like loud echaust..this would probably be perfect when i go catless.
 Old 04-11-2011, 03:22 PM   #83

goodfella16 has much to be proud ofgoodfella16 has much to be proud ofgoodfella16 has much to be proud ofgoodfella16 has much to be proud ofgoodfella16 has much to be proud ofgoodfella16 has much to be proud ofgoodfella16 has much to be proud ofgoodfella16 has much to be proud ofgoodfella16 has much to be proud of
Groans: 0
Groaned at 2 Times in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

ultimate racing CBE ftw.
not 2 loud or 2 quiet either.. but makes the car have a nice deep growl makes it sound like a v6
 Old 04-12-2011, 01:45 PM   #84

2010Speed3 is the leader of the world2010Speed3 is the leader of the world2010Speed3 is the leader of the world2010Speed3 is the leader of the world2010Speed3 is the leader of the world2010Speed3 is the leader of the world2010Speed3 is the leader of the world2010Speed3 is the leader of the world2010Speed3 is the leader of the world2010Speed3 is the leader of the world2010Speed3 is the leader of the world
Groans: 15
Groaned at 17 Times in 10 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by goodfella16 View Post
ultimate racing CBE ftw.
not 2 loud or 2 quiet either.. but makes the car have a nice deep growl makes it sound like a v6
Yea and it has somewhat of a boxer rumble at idle. Pure sex...

2010 Black Mica MazdaSpeed3

Performance: BNR S3 - Sure Full 3" Aeros - Bosch 3 Bar Map - DDM HID Kit 6k 35w - Hella Super Tones - CorkSport LED Light Kit - Cobb Knob (Red) - VG Sharkfin Antenna - Sure Anchors - Jbarone 88duro Dog Bone RMM - Black CorkSport SRI/TIP (Powder Coated Black) - Ultimate Racing Race Pipe & CBE - KMD Internals - CorkSport Cold Air Box w/ Carbon Fiber Top - Turbosmart SU Blacked Out BPV - Cobb AccessPort Stage 2 (Nataphen Tuned) - JBarone RSB - CP-E TMIC
 Old 04-12-2011, 10:29 PM   #85

dgus429 has a reputation beyond reputedgus429 has a reputation beyond reputedgus429 has a reputation beyond reputedgus429 has a reputation beyond reputedgus429 has a reputation beyond reputedgus429 has a reputation beyond reputedgus429 has a reputation beyond reputedgus429 has a reputation beyond reputedgus429 has a reputation beyond reputedgus429 has a reputation beyond reputedgus429 has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 4
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by shaftyella View Post
Installed the Magnaflow CBE last night. Gotta thank myslow1 because hottexhausts was on the money! Order placed Monday morning at 7 am and the exhaust showed up at my home Wednesday before noon. $495 out the door w/ free shipping! I'll post up some vids this weekend.
vids???
 Old 04-13-2011, 09:12 AM   #86

shaftyella is the leader of the worldshaftyella is the leader of the worldshaftyella is the leader of the worldshaftyella is the leader of the worldshaftyella is the leader of the worldshaftyella is the leader of the worldshaftyella is the leader of the worldshaftyella is the leader of the worldshaftyella is the leader of the worldshaftyella is the leader of the worldshaftyella is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by dgus429 View Post
vids???
Posted vids on Monday but now the post is gone. It was pretty windy when I filmed it so you can't really hear it. Here it is again.

l ETS TMIC l SURE Aeros, TIP, Torq R3 l Autotech Internals l FORGE BPV v1 l Denso ITV-22 l JBR SSP, SSB, HSK, RSB l Magnaflow CBE l COBB AP w/ RFinkle2 Tune l Eibach Pro Kit l Tenzo DC5 v1 Continental Extreme Contact DW Tuned 235/40/18 (Summer) l Enkei RPF1 Kuhmo Exsta 4X XL 225/40/18 (Winter) l Dual Aeroforce Interceptor Scan Gauges l Block8Head Vent Pod l

Current
2013 PBP Evo GSR
K&N Intake/UICP
UR ABE
Swift Spec R
18x9.5 Work Emotion CR Ultimate
ARC Knob
 Old 04-13-2011, 09:43 AM   #87

dizzydtrain is the leader of the worlddizzydtrain is the leader of the worlddizzydtrain is the leader of the worlddizzydtrain is the leader of the worlddizzydtrain is the leader of the worlddizzydtrain is the leader of the worlddizzydtrain is the leader of the worlddizzydtrain is the leader of the worlddizzydtrain is the leader of the worlddizzydtrain is the leader of the worlddizzydtrain is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,576 Times in 955 Posts
Groans: 64
Groaned at 13 Times in 13 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

sound stock to me, could be the wind. I would still love to hear the magnaflow with a test pipe and/or downpipe.
Cp-e HPFP : JBR 80duro RMM : JBR Special Edition Heavy Shift Knob : JBR EGR Delete : Matt Damond OCC kit : Cobb AP : Cobb DP : Cobb BPV XLE : ETS TMIC : CP-e SRI : Cp-e TIP : Magnaflow CBE : Aeroforce Interceptor Dual Gauge : Blockhead vent pod :PERM Tuned : H&R Springs : TSW Nurburgring 18x8.5 w/ 235/45 Hankook Ventus V12 Evo : DDM 6000k Lows : DDM 3000k Fogs : Corksport LED light kit : 3M 35% color stable tint
 Old 04-13-2011, 11:47 AM   #88

2010Speed3 is the leader of the world2010Speed3 is the leader of the world2010Speed3 is the leader of the world2010Speed3 is the leader of the world2010Speed3 is the leader of the world2010Speed3 is the leader of the world2010Speed3 is the leader of the world2010Speed3 is the leader of the world2010Speed3 is the leader of the world2010Speed3 is the leader of the world2010Speed3 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Yeah I believe I can louder ricer fly-by's with my UR CBE lol. Magnaflow has pretty good rumble at the low rpms, but not much in the higher rpms. That's what I've gathered only from videos though...

Performance: BNR S3 - Sure Full 3" Aeros - Bosch 3 Bar Map - DDM HID Kit 6k 35w - Hella Super Tones - CorkSport LED Light Kit - Cobb Knob (Red) - VG Sharkfin Antenna - Sure Anchors - Jbarone 88duro Dog Bone RMM - Black CorkSport SRI/TIP (Powder Coated Black) - Ultimate Racing Race Pipe & CBE - KMD Internals - CorkSport Cold Air Box w/ Carbon Fiber Top - Turbosmart SU Blacked Out BPV - Cobb AccessPort Stage 2 (Nataphen Tuned) - JBarone RSB - CP-E TMIC
 Old 04-13-2011, 12:01 PM   #89
Ur moms boyfriend

forcedinduktion is the leader of the worldforcedinduktion is the leader of the worldforcedinduktion is the leader of the worldforcedinduktion is the leader of the worldforcedinduktion is the leader of the worldforcedinduktion is the leader of the worldforcedinduktion is the leader of the worldforcedinduktion is the leader of the worldforcedinduktion is the leader of the worldforcedinduktion is the leader of the worldforcedinduktion is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,265 Times in 763 Posts
Groans: 70
Groaned at 99 Times in 70 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Thats a steal!
 Old 04-13-2011, 12:04 PM   #90

IshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,010 Times in 1,854 Posts
Groans: 278
Groaned at 533 Times in 425 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

ebay dp/magnaflow cbe
 Old 04-13-2011, 12:36 PM   #91

dizzydtrain is the leader of the worlddizzydtrain is the leader of the worlddizzydtrain is the leader of the worlddizzydtrain is the leader of the worlddizzydtrain is the leader of the worlddizzydtrain is the leader of the worlddizzydtrain is the leader of the worlddizzydtrain is the leader of the worlddizzydtrain is the leader of the worlddizzydtrain is the leader of the worlddizzydtrain is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by 2010Speed3 View Post
Yeah I believe I can louder ricer fly-by's with my UR CBE lol. Magnaflow has pretty good rumble at the low rpms, but not much in the higher rpms. That's what I've gathered only from videos though...
I am still hoping someone with a magnaflow/testpipe/dp combo makes a video at some point (2nd gen). A lot of the exhausts sound great with a test pipe but I am curious to see what the entire tbe system sounds like.

Originally Posted by 240mazspd3 View Post
That sounds nice.
Cp-e HPFP : JBR 80duro RMM : JBR Special Edition Heavy Shift Knob : JBR EGR Delete : Matt Damond OCC kit : Cobb AP : Cobb DP : Cobb BPV XLE : ETS TMIC : CP-e SRI : Cp-e TIP : Magnaflow CBE : Aeroforce Interceptor Dual Gauge : Blockhead vent pod :PERM Tuned : H&R Springs : TSW Nurburgring 18x8.5 w/ 235/45 Hankook Ventus V12 Evo : DDM 6000k Lows : DDM 3000k Fogs : Corksport LED light kit : 3M 35% color stable tint
 Old 04-13-2011, 01:46 PM   #92

IshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by 2010Speed3 View Post
magnaflow cbes comes alive with dps and tps. and they are also much more livable than the other cbes with dp/tps which drone and shit even withou dp/tp.

magnaflow makes their exhaust for the purpose of controlling sound like a stock exhaust. the magnaflow actually doesnt drone unlike the stock exhaust on the gen 1 and 2.

my buddy has the corksport cbe and testpipe on his gen 1 and that thing is loud and drones like crazy. i hear the same thing from the others like UR and such.

the magnaflow has the nice sound quality of the CS and UR without the drawbacks of drone and excessive volume(unless you get on it but the sound exists the back of car and you can distictively hear this rather than coming through the cabin). its pretty quiet when cruising on the highway at 70-80(2500-3k rpms)

mark let me hear the new SURE exhaust and it actually sounds like the Magnaflow and CS. i didnt get to ride in the car so hear the drone but if its anything like the magnaflow and at their pricce point, they are going to have a hot seller on their hands
 Old 04-13-2011, 02:08 PM   #93

Silver Ecstasy is the leader of the worldSilver Ecstasy is the leader of the worldSilver Ecstasy is the leader of the worldSilver Ecstasy is the leader of the worldSilver Ecstasy is the leader of the worldSilver Ecstasy is the leader of the worldSilver Ecstasy is the leader of the worldSilver Ecstasy is the leader of the worldSilver Ecstasy is the leader of the worldSilver Ecstasy is the leader of the worldSilver Ecstasy is the leader of the world
Groans: 24
Groaned at 81 Times in 33 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

That's who I'm waiting for, SURE'S exhaust. Hopefully it's offered in axleback.
2011 LSM Mazdaspeed 3 Sport w/tech pkg - sold
 Old 04-13-2011, 02:18 PM   #94

Not Ranked  0 score     

the only thing i dont like about the SURE is that its total stock placement. if the stock tips arent flush or close to flush on the 2nd gen, like on the first gen, then it wont be flush or just beyond flush on the 2nd gen. but i heard and saw the 1st gen SURE cbe not sure about the 2nd gen
 Old 04-13-2011, 08:42 PM   #95

Not Ranked  0 score     

Yeah my tips aren't flush That's my only issue with UR. I've tried adjusting it and all too, but nothing works...

Old 04-13-2011, 09:01 PM   #96

Silver Ecstasy is the leader of the worldSilver Ecstasy is the leader of the worldSilver Ecstasy is the leader of the worldSilver Ecstasy is the leader of the worldSilver Ecstasy is the leader of the worldSilver Ecstasy is the leader of the worldSilver Ecstasy is the leader of the worldSilver Ecstasy is the leader of the worldSilver Ecstasy is the leader of the worldSilver Ecstasy is the leader of the worldSilver Ecstasy is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

From what I heard, SURE will be designing their CBE for the 2nd Gen as close to stock as possible, with exhaust tips that follow the curvature of the bumper like stock. That, to me, would be killer!
 Old 04-13-2011, 10:17 PM   #97

Not Ranked  0 score     

yes. thats what im saying. they will be int he same placement which i dislike. i hated how the stock tip sat under the diffuser. that bumper is toast once the car starts popping flames. my magnaflow tip is a tad beyond flush and its perfect
 Old 04-17-2011, 10:35 PM   #98

Not Ranked  0 score     

Figured i'd contribute to the thread with this vid I found. I have no idea who's MS3 it is, or even if the guy is on here or not, but it sounds SICK!!!!

Old 04-17-2011, 11:40 PM   #99

Not Ranked  0 score     

Too bad none of these videos are up to Aertherfury's quality... I'm still so sad face that he left.

Old 04-18-2011, 08:48 AM   #100

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Silver Ecstasy View Post
Figured i'd contribute to the thread with this vid I found. I have no idea who's MS3 it is, or even if the guy is on here or not, but it sounds SICK!!!!

YouTube - 2010 Mazdaspeed 3 Rev & Fly by. Magnaflow Exhaust install
Did you see the description to the video?

"This is a Rev & Fly by of my 2010 Mazdaspeed 3. After Magnaflow (TurboXS downpipe and UR High Flow Cat Back Exhaust. Fully modded 3"

wtf?
 Old 04-18-2011, 08:56 AM   #101

Not Ranked  0 score     

YES, I was like "LOL WUT?". I'm assuming it's a Magnaflow exhaust with DP. Then again I could be wrong.
 Old 04-18-2011, 09:02 AM   #102

Not Ranked  0 score     

YES, I was like "LOL WUT?". I'm assuming it's a Magnaflow exhaust with DP. Then again I could be wrong.
Haha I guess Turbo XS plus UR cbe equals Magnaflow cbe.
 Old 04-18-2011, 09:11 AM   #103
Ur moms boyfriend

forcedinduktion is the leader of the worldforcedinduktion is the leader of the worldforcedinduktion is the leader of the worldforcedinduktion is the leader of the worldforcedinduktion is the leader of the worldforcedinduktion is the leader of the worldforcedinduktion is the leader of the worldforcedinduktion is the leader of the worldforcedinduktion is the leader of the worldforcedinduktion is the leader of the worldforcedinduktion is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,265 Times in 763 Posts
Groans: 70
Groaned at 99 Times in 70 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Been waiting on the SURE cbe, hopefully it wont disappoint
 Old 04-18-2011, 09:13 AM   #104

Not Ranked  0 score     

Any word on the release date?
 Old 04-18-2011, 02:09 PM   #105

Not Ranked  0 score     

I hope it's not gonna be exactly like another company's exhaust but with a giant "S" on it. It's nice to have a variety...

Old 04-18-2011, 07:06 PM   #106

myslow1 is the leader of the worldmyslow1 is the leader of the worldmyslow1 is the leader of the worldmyslow1 is the leader of the worldmyslow1 is the leader of the worldmyslow1 is the leader of the worldmyslow1 is the leader of the worldmyslow1 is the leader of the worldmyslow1 is the leader of the worldmyslow1 is the leader of the worldmyslow1 is the leader of the world
Groans: 23
Groaned at 8 Times in 6 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

he commented on it in the video. It has turboXS downpipe, UR highflow cat, and magnaflow exhaust. Sounds amazing! I am going to order my magnaflow next week.

thank you for posting the video up.

Jack Stand Race Car - 1991 Aquamarine Pearl MR2.
 Old 04-18-2011, 07:11 PM   #107

wolly6973 is the leader of the worldwolly6973 is the leader of the worldwolly6973 is the leader of the worldwolly6973 is the leader of the worldwolly6973 is the leader of the worldwolly6973 is the leader of the worldwolly6973 is the leader of the worldwolly6973 is the leader of the worldwolly6973 is the leader of the worldwolly6973 is the leader of the worldwolly6973 is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,558 Times in 1,132 Posts
Groans: 386
Groaned at 12 Times in 12 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

That is how you do an exhaust drive-by video!!
 Old 04-18-2011, 07:29 PM   #108

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by myslow1 View Post
he commented on it in the video. It has turboXS downpipe, UR highflow cat, and magnaflow exhaust. Sounds amazing! I am going to order my magnaflow next week.

thank you for posting the video up.
Holy shit that's an awesome combo and sound fantastic!!

Hoping to order a Magnaflow before the end of the year.
 Old 04-19-2011, 08:40 AM   #109

Not Ranked  0 score     

YouTube - 2010 Mazdaspeed 3 Rev & Fly by. Magnaflow Exhaust install
magnaflow baby! FTW

Holy shit that's an awesome combo and sound fantastic!!

Hoping to order a Magnaflow before the end of the year.
it will sound better with a UR dp. TXS pieces are raspy sounding to me. def get the UR dp/tp combo and it will sound that much sicker or even corksports
 Old 04-26-2011, 10:02 AM   #110

kstrd23 has a brilliant futurekstrd23 has a brilliant futurekstrd23 has a brilliant futurekstrd23 has a brilliant futurekstrd23 has a brilliant futurekstrd23 has a brilliant futurekstrd23 has a brilliant futurekstrd23 has a brilliant futurekstrd23 has a brilliant futurekstrd23 has a brilliant futurekstrd23 has a brilliant future
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Man, I wasnt really ready $ wise to get a CBE yet, but with that deal from hottexhaust on the magnaflow and all these clips, its hard to beat at that price..
 Old 04-26-2011, 10:11 AM   #111

rfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the world
Thanked 33,219 Times in 10,050 Posts
Groans: 298
Groaned at 292 Times in 196 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I have a Magnaflow mated to an Ultimate Racing test pipe, and I don't feel there is any way to have them fit 100% properly.

I've recently noticed a small leak (carbon build @ the joint between test pipe and first piece of the magnaflow cbe).

I was never really satisfied with the magnaflow (I am interested a middle of the road, between the corksport and the magnaflow) so I just ordered the Ultimate Racing CBE in the hopes I'll finally be satisfied.

(I contacted Daryll from UR, and he was more than helpful, and noted that the UR test pipe is only guaranteed to fit the stock exhaust, or UR CBE.)

I'll be sure to post my impressions and hopefully exhaust clips if I can get a decent mic setup.
 Old 04-26-2011, 10:16 AM   #112

kstrd23 has a brilliant futurekstrd23 has a brilliant futurekstrd23 has a brilliant futurekstrd23 has a brilliant futurekstrd23 has a brilliant futurekstrd23 has a brilliant futurekstrd23 has a brilliant futurekstrd23 has a brilliant futurekstrd23 has a brilliant futurekstrd23 has a brilliant futurekstrd23 has a brilliant future
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by rfinkle2 View Post
I have a Magnaflow mated to an Ultimate Racing test pipe, and I don't feel there is any way to have them fit 100% properly.

I've recently noticed a small leak (carbon build @ the joint between test pipe and first piece of the magnaflow cbe).

I was never really satisfied with the magnaflow (I am interested a middle of the road, between the corksport and the magnaflow) so I just ordered the Ultimate Racing CBE in the hopes I'll finally be satisfied.

(I contacted Daryll from UR, and he was more than helpful, and noted that the UR test pipe is only guaranteed to fit the stock exhaust, or UR CBE.)

I'll be sure to post my impressions and hopefully exhaust clips if I can get a decent mic setup.
Thanks..now I am more confused Seriously though, its between magnaflow, CS and now I will have to look into UR too..
 Old 04-26-2011, 10:22 AM   #113

Not Ranked  0 score     

After looking on UR's site, do any of you guys just have the axle back exhaust? I was just thinking if there isnt much gain from the full CBE, what about the axle back? I dont plan on doing a DP for a long time, so just for sound this might be a good idea...
 Old 04-26-2011, 10:36 AM   #114

Not Ranked  0 score     

The only axelbacks available are:

AutoExe = One-Million-Dollars
Borla = Two-Hundred-Thousand-Dollars
Ultimate Racing = $499

Hence, the options are limited. But if I had to bet my bottom dollar, i'd say the options are pretty clear...
 Old 04-26-2011, 10:42 AM   #115

Bishounen0205 is the leader of the worldBishounen0205 is the leader of the worldBishounen0205 is the leader of the worldBishounen0205 is the leader of the worldBishounen0205 is the leader of the worldBishounen0205 is the leader of the worldBishounen0205 is the leader of the worldBishounen0205 is the leader of the worldBishounen0205 is the leader of the worldBishounen0205 is the leader of the worldBishounen0205 is the leader of the world
Groans: 1
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by myslow1 View Post
yeah, I was on newtiburon a few years ago.

edit: added the racing beat to the list.
You were on the Audi forums as well weren't you? For a TT?
 Old 04-26-2011, 04:46 PM   #116

dgus429 has a reputation beyond reputedgus429 has a reputation beyond reputedgus429 has a reputation beyond reputedgus429 has a reputation beyond reputedgus429 has a reputation beyond reputedgus429 has a reputation beyond reputedgus429 has a reputation beyond reputedgus429 has a reputation beyond reputedgus429 has a reputation beyond reputedgus429 has a reputation beyond reputedgus429 has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by BeyonceSpeed3 View Post
haha yea thats why i was kinda sketchy about just doing the muffler. i will say that its a bit quieter than i expected but it is just the muffler. fit and finish is incredible and it definitely sounds good. all ive gotten is compliments. once i figure out how to do sound clips, i will post one.
you ever figure out those sound clips? kind of interested in how this sounds
 Old 04-26-2011, 07:50 PM   #117

myslow1 is the leader of the worldmyslow1 is the leader of the worldmyslow1 is the leader of the worldmyslow1 is the leader of the worldmyslow1 is the leader of the worldmyslow1 is the leader of the worldmyslow1 is the leader of the worldmyslow1 is the leader of the worldmyslow1 is the leader of the worldmyslow1 is the leader of the worldmyslow1 is the leader of the world
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Bishounen0205 View Post
You were on the Audi forums as well weren't you? For a TT?
lol! yup. I was on s2ki too if anyone was on there

Old 04-26-2011, 08:27 PM   #118

Bishounen0205 is the leader of the worldBishounen0205 is the leader of the worldBishounen0205 is the leader of the worldBishounen0205 is the leader of the worldBishounen0205 is the leader of the worldBishounen0205 is the leader of the worldBishounen0205 is the leader of the worldBishounen0205 is the leader of the worldBishounen0205 is the leader of the worldBishounen0205 is the leader of the worldBishounen0205 is the leader of the world
Groans: 1
Not Ranked  0 score     

lol, i remember you had a nice tt man, what happened?
 Old 04-26-2011, 08:30 PM   #119
Banned

jwilkins88 is the leader of the worldjwilkins88 is the leader of the worldjwilkins88 is the leader of the worldjwilkins88 is the leader of the worldjwilkins88 is the leader of the worldjwilkins88 is the leader of the worldjwilkins88 is the leader of the worldjwilkins88 is the leader of the worldjwilkins88 is the leader of the worldjwilkins88 is the leader of the worldjwilkins88 is the leader of the world
Thanked 19,469 Times in 2,476 Posts
Groans: 126
Groaned at 59 Times in 47 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Not a genpu, but I just love posting videos of my car

Old 04-26-2011, 09:21 PM   #120

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Bishounen0205 View Post
lol, i remember you had a nice tt man, what happened?
The TT was nice, but it had higher miles and I got sick of fixing it all the time.