register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
Mazdaspeed Forums Knowledge Base
>
Mazdaspeed Forums Knowledge Base (Gen1 - Gen 2)
> MSF KB - Mazdaspeed 3/6 - Engine, Transmission & Driveline

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree1Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 05-29-2012, 05:16 AM   #361

TiGraySpeed6 is the leader of the worldTiGraySpeed6 is the leader of the worldTiGraySpeed6 is the leader of the worldTiGraySpeed6 is the leader of the worldTiGraySpeed6 is the leader of the worldTiGraySpeed6 is the leader of the worldTiGraySpeed6 is the leader of the worldTiGraySpeed6 is the leader of the worldTiGraySpeed6 is the leader of the worldTiGraySpeed6 is the leader of the worldTiGraySpeed6 is the leader of the world
Thanked 5,752 Times in 2,278 Posts
Groans: 2
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

They /should/ be....

You can find these things everywhere. Great example would be marine generators where the small Toyota diesel is one of the most prevalent out there.

Toyota has their toes in several places...
Was a Mazdaspeed6 GT #3476 TiGray slicktop
Now in a BMW 135i - double the turbos, double the fun!
E82.N54 2009 / BSM / A/T / Drop-in / PR CP / Berk Street / MHD / xHP
340hp / 371tq
 Old 05-29-2012, 05:51 AM   #362

thatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the world
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I've notice something after installing these, when I start my car when it's cold, starts up like a champ. Let's say I drive to the mall and make a quick run in and out, when I go to start my car again she struggles a bit, but still fires on the first try. Thoughts? The hotter it is the harder it is to get cranked. But my pressure is fine and I have 0 knock.

tapatalkin on my Nexus
| CP-E 75 Duro RMM/TMM + TBE | Corksport SR/TI | Forge BPV | Cobb AP- DJ Tuned | NGK Plugs | Hotchkis RSB @ 140% | PTP IM Gasket/TB Coolant Delete + BSD | Autotech FPi | AEM Meth Injection | SU TMIC | JBR SSP + Stage2 OCC |PG Oil Filter Conversion | Toyota Injector Seals | Bizzerko PnP IM | Grimmspeed EBCS | Ingalls ETD | Sonic Tuning S3 Coilovers |

Fluids
Rotella T6 A lot
Rislone Engine Treatment
Motorcraft XT-M5-QS(trans)
VP Methanol
~Splash of E85~
 Old 05-29-2012, 07:03 AM   #363

knarfies is the leader of the worldknarfies is the leader of the worldknarfies is the leader of the worldknarfies is the leader of the worldknarfies is the leader of the worldknarfies is the leader of the worldknarfies is the leader of the worldknarfies is the leader of the worldknarfies is the leader of the worldknarfies is the leader of the worldknarfies is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,268 Times in 1,329 Posts
Groans: 6
Groaned at 13 Times in 10 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

i wasnt sure or cant remember if this started afrer the seals but i did notice once in a while when turning over itll sound like its bogging on first fire and then acts as normal. is this similar to what your talking about?
 Old 05-29-2012, 07:20 AM   #364

thatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by knarfies View Post
i wasnt sure or cant remember if this started afrer the seals but i did notice once in a while when turning over itll sound like its bogging on first fire and then acts as normal. is this similar to what your talking about?
Exactly, but only after it's warm

tapatalkin on my Nexus
| CP-E 75 Duro RMM/TMM + TBE | Corksport SR/TI | Forge BPV | Cobb AP- DJ Tuned | NGK Plugs | Hotchkis RSB @ 140% | PTP IM Gasket/TB Coolant Delete + BSD | Autotech FPi | AEM Meth Injection | SU TMIC | JBR SSP + Stage2 OCC |PG Oil Filter Conversion | Toyota Injector Seals | Bizzerko PnP IM | Grimmspeed EBCS | Ingalls ETD | Sonic Tuning S3 Coilovers |

Fluids
Rotella T6 A lot
Rislone Engine Treatment
VP Methanol
~Splash of E85~
 Old 05-29-2012, 07:22 AM   #365

knarfies is the leader of the worldknarfies is the leader of the worldknarfies is the leader of the worldknarfies is the leader of the worldknarfies is the leader of the worldknarfies is the leader of the worldknarfies is the leader of the worldknarfies is the leader of the worldknarfies is the leader of the worldknarfies is the leader of the worldknarfies is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

ya i know what you mean. it doesnt happen to me all the time, just randomly. maybe once every 4-5 days.
 Old 05-29-2012, 07:25 AM   #366
Axle Breaker

jmhinkle is the leader of the worldjmhinkle is the leader of the worldjmhinkle is the leader of the worldjmhinkle is the leader of the worldjmhinkle is the leader of the worldjmhinkle is the leader of the worldjmhinkle is the leader of the worldjmhinkle is the leader of the worldjmhinkle is the leader of the worldjmhinkle is the leader of the worldjmhinkle is the leader of the world
Thanked 7,621 Times in 2,782 Posts
Groans: 162
Groaned at 28 Times in 16 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

My car does that as well and I don't have these seals. I think its something in the tuning or setup
 Old 05-29-2012, 07:33 AM   #367

Not Ranked  0 score     

ya, honestly...i think it started when it started to warm up. i guess tune makes alot of sense too. joel let me know if you figure out a solution or cause : )
 Old 05-29-2012, 07:45 AM   #368

TiGraySpeed6 is the leader of the worldTiGraySpeed6 is the leader of the worldTiGraySpeed6 is the leader of the worldTiGraySpeed6 is the leader of the worldTiGraySpeed6 is the leader of the worldTiGraySpeed6 is the leader of the worldTiGraySpeed6 is the leader of the worldTiGraySpeed6 is the leader of the worldTiGraySpeed6 is the leader of the worldTiGraySpeed6 is the leader of the worldTiGraySpeed6 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

My knee-jerk thought is a fuel pressure issue, but the pump is supposed to prime the system when the drivers door is opened to prevent it....
340hp / 371tq
 Old 05-29-2012, 07:53 AM   #369

Not Ranked  0 score     

Well, it could be a leak that's only recognizable when the pressure just sits in the rail... And none of the "juices" are flowing. It would have to be the tiniest of leaks because my fuel economy is better than ever.

On a cold start the pump will prime a bit more than compared to a warm start right? Or is it always the same?

tapatalkin on my Nexus

Fluids
Rotella T6 A lot
Rislone Engine Treatment
VP Methanol
~Splash of E85~
 Old 05-29-2012, 07:59 AM   #370

Not Ranked  0 score     

Then again... wouldn't a leak be easily detected by smell?

tapatalkin on my Nexus

Fluids
Rotella T6 A lot
Rislone Engine Treatment
VP Methanol
~Splash of E85~
 Old 05-29-2012, 08:05 AM   #371

Not Ranked  0 score     

in my scenario it's an issue of fuel returning to the tank when it's supposed to remain at the front of the system & ready to be injected. Not so much a leak to the open air
340hp / 371tq
 Old 05-29-2012, 09:15 AM   #372
jbr makes fall-a-parts.

Tokay444 is the leader of the worldTokay444 is the leader of the worldTokay444 is the leader of the worldTokay444 is the leader of the worldTokay444 is the leader of the worldTokay444 is the leader of the worldTokay444 is the leader of the worldTokay444 is the leader of the worldTokay444 is the leader of the worldTokay444 is the leader of the worldTokay444 is the leader of the world
Thanked 26,388 Times in 7,871 Posts
Groans: 793
Groaned at 496 Times in 321 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Driver's door?
Where did you read that?

Inb4 85% silicone core. It's better than aluminum.
What's you buddy's ex wife trap?
I <3 SP63, but that port job though... "The coolant must be evaporating." Bye Felicia
"Exclusivity" - CP-enis
Demodded.
The Seals
 Old 05-29-2012, 09:46 AM   #373

Not Ranked  0 score     

I always thought it was turning the key. Same concept though. Shits getting primed, lol.

tapatalkin on my Nexus

Fluids
Rotella T6 A lot
Rislone Engine Treatment
VP Methanol
~Splash of E85~
 Old 05-29-2012, 09:46 AM   #374

Not Ranked  0 score     

fuck- that was my euros (gti & a4)

Key turn in the speed6 primes the system
340hp / 371tq
 Old 05-29-2012, 05:17 PM   #375

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by TiGraySpeed6 View Post
in my scenario it's an issue of fuel returning to the tank when it's supposed to remain at the front of the system & ready to be injected. Not so much a leak to the open air
What brought you to this conclusion?

Fluids
Rotella T6 A lot
Rislone Engine Treatment
VP Methanol
~Splash of E85~
 Old 05-29-2012, 05:41 PM   #376

Not Ranked  0 score     

Just a knee-jerk response to symptoms which are similar to other, older vehicles that would exhibit the same symptoms. Not a single one of them was direct injection, so I have no direct tie-in.

Tho, now that I think about it, old school vapor lock is a better match to the base symptoms- good cold start, poor warm start. Any drain back or system prime is more of a cold start thing I suppose.
340hp / 371tq
 Old 05-29-2012, 06:17 PM   #377

Not Ranked  0 score     

not to throw a wrench in your theories but mine did it while cold this morning. (shrug ) i dont think its anything to worry about i suppose
 Old 05-29-2012, 06:49 PM   #378

Enki has disabled reputation
Thanked 19,288 Times in 4,841 Posts
Groans: 189
Groaned at 40 Times in 36 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

It could be a form of vapor lock (in the way that not enough fuel is being sprayed before spark due to the heat/pressure of the fuel), but I hope you understand that the fuel systems on these cars are returnless.
 Old 05-29-2012, 07:21 PM   #379

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Enki View Post
It could be a form of vapor lock (in the way that not enough fuel is being sprayed before spark due to the heat/pressure of the fuel), but I hope you understand that the fuel systems on these cars are returnless.
I know it's not considered a return system, but I imagine he's referencing the fuel rail valve back to the hpfp.

So should this get chalked in the No Big Deal category?

tapatalkin on my Nexus

Fluids
Rotella T6 A lot
Rislone Engine Treatment
VP Methanol
~Splash of E85~
 Old 05-29-2012, 07:31 PM   #380

Not Ranked  0 score     

Thanks, but no, I was thinking good ol' fashioned return.

Happy to own up to being wrong. Just want to trigger ideas/conversation on the problem
340hp / 371tq
 Old 05-29-2012, 08:26 PM   #381
rabble rabble

802MS3 is the leader of the world802MS3 is the leader of the world802MS3 is the leader of the world802MS3 is the leader of the world802MS3 is the leader of the world802MS3 is the leader of the world802MS3 is the leader of the world802MS3 is the leader of the world802MS3 is the leader of the world802MS3 is the leader of the world802MS3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 5,935 Times in 2,083 Posts
Groans: 221
Groaned at 103 Times in 56 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

intank pump hurting?
 Old 05-30-2012, 04:06 AM   #382

pzr2874 is the leader of the worldpzr2874 is the leader of the worldpzr2874 is the leader of the worldpzr2874 is the leader of the worldpzr2874 is the leader of the worldpzr2874 is the leader of the worldpzr2874 is the leader of the worldpzr2874 is the leader of the worldpzr2874 is the leader of the worldpzr2874 is the leader of the worldpzr2874 is the leader of the world
Thanked 9,742 Times in 1,846 Posts
Groans: 146
Groaned at 151 Times in 111 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

^I thought that initially. Is there adirect replacement to our? Maybe an avo or walbro?
 Old 05-30-2012, 06:16 AM   #383

mituc is the leader of the worldmituc is the leader of the worldmituc is the leader of the worldmituc is the leader of the worldmituc is the leader of the worldmituc is the leader of the worldmituc is the leader of the worldmituc is the leader of the worldmituc is the leader of the worldmituc is the leader of the worldmituc is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,137 Times in 1,235 Posts
Groans: 111
Groaned at 17 Times in 14 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

That;s unlikely to be caused by the injector seals. if the injectors are sealed properly it doesn't really matter if you do it with chewing c^Hgum or you weld them in. The jerky startup is most probably fuel/ignition related (meaning that you need to check the plugs and/or monitor the FRP during these startups and log it along with a few other params).

Als keep in mind that during cold startups the engine speed goes up to 1750 (which means also higher fuel rail pressure) and after that much time the spark plugs are also dry. After a short drive the condensation resulted during the engine heat-up may still be there (and if you notice this symptom only after short drives preceeded by a cold start it's most probably condensation related).
Bilstein B12 + CS Camber plates + Eibach camber arms, SSR Type-F, Michelin PS4 225/40/R18, Cobb RMM, StopTech Street Pads + Stoptech Slotted disks, SouthBend Enduro Stage3 clutch, genpu TMM + CS Insert, TheSpeedLine 2X Rear Cross Floor and Rear Middle Lower Strut bars, Tanabe 4 Point Under Brace, Whiteline Bumpsteeer corection kit
JBR Tru-3" + CS CAI Box, SU TMIC, Cobb XLE, NGK LTR7IX, UR v3 catted DP and res&catted TP, Cobb CatBack, GS EBCS, Autotech internals, GTX3071, CS 3.5BAR, Guardian Angel, CoolingMist WMI, VCTS Delete, stock ported IM
SP63 87.5mm 4032 9.5:1 pistons, Manley rods, CA625+ head studs, Clevite AL main bearings, King rod bearings, CP-e safe seals, DCR VVT, Koyorad radiator.
StratiVersaTuned FTW to 28PSI, self-tuned to 32PSI

2008 Icy Blue Mazda CX7 6 Speed Manual
SU TMIC, Autotech HPFP internals, Cobb XLE, Cobb EBCS, CorkSport 3.5BAR MAP
GTX2867R gen2, stock spark plugs, stock cats and stock exhaust FTW, JBR Tru-3" Silicone intake
TheSpeedLine Top and Lower Strut bars
self-Versatuned to 22PSI
 Old 07-18-2012, 08:00 AM   #384

fredricktsang is the leader of the worldfredricktsang is the leader of the worldfredricktsang is the leader of the worldfredricktsang is the leader of the worldfredricktsang is the leader of the worldfredricktsang is the leader of the worldfredricktsang is the leader of the worldfredricktsang is the leader of the worldfredricktsang is the leader of the worldfredricktsang is the leader of the worldfredricktsang is the leader of the world
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

any long term reports on these seals?
 Old 07-18-2012, 08:21 AM   #385
Trail of Fail

Dano is the leader of the worldDano is the leader of the worldDano is the leader of the worldDano is the leader of the worldDano is the leader of the worldDano is the leader of the worldDano is the leader of the worldDano is the leader of the worldDano is the leader of the worldDano is the leader of the worldDano is the leader of the world
Thanked 19,249 Times in 6,532 Posts
Groans: 37
Groaned at 25 Times in 22 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

not long term but I have about 5K on mine with a ton of WOT at just under 400WTQ. I left my insulator foam out and can see the injectors and there is no carbon or fuel seeping out as of yet.

07 Red MS3 GT - E40 - Carrillo Rods - Wiseco Pistons - BSD - JBR 3.5 WidePath - ATP GTX3071 - Forge BPV - GA - Cobb v2 FMIC - CPE EM - CPE DP - CNT CBE - APv3 - Grim EBC - PERM dual port PCV plate - Dano dual OCC - CPE CDFP - Labonte S2 WMI - ACT Street Kit - SUv2 RMM - SU TM - "Stiffy" MM - DG CF wing ext, skirts & front lip - Hotchkis RSB/FSB w PowerGrid Links - Koni FSDs - DBA SX4000 Rotors - Hawk Pads - Silver OZ Ultraleggera - 235/40/18 NT-01
 Old 07-18-2012, 09:32 AM   #386
Eth Fiend

phate is the leader of the worldphate is the leader of the worldphate is the leader of the worldphate is the leader of the worldphate is the leader of the worldphate is the leader of the worldphate is the leader of the worldphate is the leader of the worldphate is the leader of the worldphate is the leader of the worldphate is the leader of the world
Thanked 21,714 Times in 5,870 Posts
Groans: 7
Not Ranked  0 score     

I just wiped the majority of injector seals from the Chicago distribution center haha. 16 seals should be here tomorrow!

www.mazdamotorsports.com <<--Mazda racer support program that is free to join and will save you a ton of money.
 Old 07-18-2012, 09:37 AM   #387

silvapain is the leader of the worldsilvapain is the leader of the worldsilvapain is the leader of the worldsilvapain is the leader of the worldsilvapain is the leader of the worldsilvapain is the leader of the worldsilvapain is the leader of the worldsilvapain is the leader of the worldsilvapain is the leader of the worldsilvapain is the leader of the worldsilvapain is the leader of the world
Thanked 19,667 Times in 5,045 Posts
Groans: 136
Groaned at 47 Times in 41 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by phate View Post
I just wiped the majority of injector seals from the Chicago distribution center haha. 16 seals should be here tomorrow!
¿Why you haz so many?

Tapadatass
 Old 07-18-2012, 09:44 AM   #388
Eth Fiend

phate is the leader of the worldphate is the leader of the worldphate is the leader of the worldphate is the leader of the worldphate is the leader of the worldphate is the leader of the worldphate is the leader of the worldphate is the leader of the worldphate is the leader of the worldphate is the leader of the worldphate is the leader of the world
Thanked 21,714 Times in 5,870 Posts
Groans: 7
Not Ranked  0 score     

2 6's to build and backups in case I screw them up haha. If nothing else, nator folks will have them available.

www.mazdamotorsports.com <<--Mazda racer support program that is free to join and will save you a ton of money.
 Old 07-18-2012, 10:56 AM   #389

daztdMS6 has a reputation beyond reputedaztdMS6 has a reputation beyond reputedaztdMS6 has a reputation beyond reputedaztdMS6 has a reputation beyond reputedaztdMS6 has a reputation beyond reputedaztdMS6 has a reputation beyond reputedaztdMS6 has a reputation beyond reputedaztdMS6 has a reputation beyond reputedaztdMS6 has a reputation beyond reputedaztdMS6 has a reputation beyond reputedaztdMS6 has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 0
Groaned at 4 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Mines are going in on Friday....
DashHawk, CorkSport TIP & SRI, CorkSport TMIC, SU RMM, CPE rear diff mount, Perrin EBCS, TurboSmart BPV, TWM Stage 2 STS + metal bushings, Denso ITV-22, SM OCC, JBR EGR deletion & TIG, silicone boost tubes, Bilstein HD shocks, LED light bulbs, TRS clear projectors, 35W DDM Tuning HID foglights, Hawks HPS brake pads, Amsoil in the rear diff, pto & trans, factory navi, XCarLink USB.
 Old 07-18-2012, 12:02 PM   #390

jack_hammer is the leader of the worldjack_hammer is the leader of the worldjack_hammer is the leader of the worldjack_hammer is the leader of the worldjack_hammer is the leader of the worldjack_hammer is the leader of the worldjack_hammer is the leader of the worldjack_hammer is the leader of the worldjack_hammer is the leader of the worldjack_hammer is the leader of the worldjack_hammer is the leader of the world
Thanked 17,259 Times in 3,186 Posts
Groans: 549
Groaned at 130 Times in 85 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by fredricktsang View Post
any long term reports on these seals?
@paveltol should be able to tell you the best, since in the OP he says they're already installed in multiple high power cars. unless you're going to start a second cold war and say you don't trust the russians.

Old 07-18-2012, 12:54 PM   #391

breakfstincluded is the leader of the worldbreakfstincluded is the leader of the worldbreakfstincluded is the leader of the worldbreakfstincluded is the leader of the worldbreakfstincluded is the leader of the worldbreakfstincluded is the leader of the worldbreakfstincluded is the leader of the worldbreakfstincluded is the leader of the worldbreakfstincluded is the leader of the worldbreakfstincluded is the leader of the worldbreakfstincluded is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,247 Times in 1,482 Posts
Groans: 261
Groaned at 20 Times in 20 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

sneaky fuckin russian...

Old 07-18-2012, 12:57 PM   #392

himurax13 is the leader of the worldhimurax13 is the leader of the worldhimurax13 is the leader of the worldhimurax13 is the leader of the worldhimurax13 is the leader of the worldhimurax13 is the leader of the worldhimurax13 is the leader of the worldhimurax13 is the leader of the worldhimurax13 is the leader of the worldhimurax13 is the leader of the worldhimurax13 is the leader of the world
Thanked 3,276 Times in 1,868 Posts
Groans: 255
Groaned at 28 Times in 23 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by broncojd78 View Post
@paveltol should be able to tell you the best, since in the OP he says they're already installed in multiple high power cars. unless you're going to start a second cold war and say you don't trust the russians.

You trust the Russians?

I was unaware there was long term use from the Toyota Seals, I was just told that they are a cheap alternative.

Pickles Tune in progress

Old 07-18-2012, 02:16 PM   #393
Trail of Fail

Dano is the leader of the worldDano is the leader of the worldDano is the leader of the worldDano is the leader of the worldDano is the leader of the worldDano is the leader of the worldDano is the leader of the worldDano is the leader of the worldDano is the leader of the worldDano is the leader of the worldDano is the leader of the world
Thanked 19,249 Times in 6,532 Posts
Groans: 37
Groaned at 25 Times in 22 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

yes they are first

Sputnik and now Toyota seals in the Mazda DISI

07 Red MS3 GT - E40 - Carrillo Rods - Wiseco Pistons - BSD - JBR 3.5 WidePath - ATP GTX3071 - Forge BPV - GA - Cobb v2 FMIC - CPE EM - CPE DP - CNT CBE - APv3 - Grim EBC - PERM dual port PCV plate - Dano dual OCC - CPE CDFP - Labonte S2 WMI - ACT Street Kit - SUv2 RMM - SU TM - "Stiffy" MM - DG CF wing ext, skirts & front lip - Hotchkis RSB/FSB w PowerGrid Links - Koni FSDs - DBA SX4000 Rotors - Hawk Pads - Silver OZ Ultraleggera - 235/40/18 NT-01
 Old 07-18-2012, 02:32 PM   #394

fooqr is the leader of the worldfooqr is the leader of the worldfooqr is the leader of the worldfooqr is the leader of the worldfooqr is the leader of the worldfooqr is the leader of the worldfooqr is the leader of the worldfooqr is the leader of the worldfooqr is the leader of the worldfooqr is the leader of the worldfooqr is the leader of the world
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Russia had Sputnik, we countered with the internet.

Now the Russians have upped the ante with these Toyota injector seals, and the ball's back in our court once again.

Nicely played, comrades. Nicely played.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

08 MS3 GT (SSM). JBR WP intake, CS boost tubes, Forge v2 BPV, JBR TB/IM TIG, JBR TB coolant bypass, JBR EGR block-off, 3-bar MAP, PTP pill, bnoon bolt, SM OCC (MD kit) w/ Kat's heater, UR DP (ceramic cat), UR resonated TP/CBE, JBR SSP, SU shift bushings, JBR trilogy mounts (CRMO 88 RMM, 70 PMM/TMM), Koni yellows, JBR RSB, 2nd Fiamm, Stoptech SS lines, Hawk HPS, spin-on CX-9 oil filter, Fumoto valve, PP 5W-30, XT-M5-QS, tints, clear bra, Continental DWS, ITV22, DashHawk, AP, AT internals

There are no stupid questions, but there are stupid people and some of them ask questions.
- A. Funicello
 Old 07-18-2012, 08:49 PM   #395

jack_hammer is the leader of the worldjack_hammer is the leader of the worldjack_hammer is the leader of the worldjack_hammer is the leader of the worldjack_hammer is the leader of the worldjack_hammer is the leader of the worldjack_hammer is the leader of the worldjack_hammer is the leader of the worldjack_hammer is the leader of the worldjack_hammer is the leader of the worldjack_hammer is the leader of the world
Thanked 17,259 Times in 3,186 Posts
Groans: 549
Groaned at 130 Times in 85 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by fooqr View Post
the Russians have upped the ante with these Toyota injector seals
the russians countered with toyota? my brain just melted.
 Old 07-18-2012, 09:25 PM   #396

fooqr is the leader of the worldfooqr is the leader of the worldfooqr is the leader of the worldfooqr is the leader of the worldfooqr is the leader of the worldfooqr is the leader of the worldfooqr is the leader of the worldfooqr is the leader of the worldfooqr is the leader of the worldfooqr is the leader of the worldfooqr is the leader of the world
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by broncojd78 View Post
the russians countered with toyota? my brain just melted.
You see? It was so far out of the box we never saw it coming, never had a chance. Brilliant!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

08 MS3 GT (SSM). JBR WP intake, CS boost tubes, Forge v2 BPV, JBR TB/IM TIG, JBR TB coolant bypass, JBR EGR block-off, 3-bar MAP, PTP pill, bnoon bolt, SM OCC (MD kit) w/ Kat's heater, UR DP (ceramic cat), UR resonated TP/CBE, JBR SSP, SU shift bushings, JBR trilogy mounts (CRMO 88 RMM, 70 PMM/TMM), Koni yellows, JBR RSB, 2nd Fiamm, Stoptech SS lines, Hawk HPS, spin-on CX-9 oil filter, Fumoto valve, PP 5W-30, XT-M5-QS, tints, clear bra, Continental DWS, ITV22, DashHawk, AP, AT internals

There are no stupid questions, but there are stupid people and some of them ask questions.
- A. Funicello
 Old 07-19-2012, 01:28 AM   #397

DiGi Faggot is the leader of the worldDiGi Faggot is the leader of the worldDiGi Faggot is the leader of the worldDiGi Faggot is the leader of the worldDiGi Faggot is the leader of the worldDiGi Faggot is the leader of the worldDiGi Faggot is the leader of the worldDiGi Faggot is the leader of the worldDiGi Faggot is the leader of the worldDiGi Faggot is the leader of the worldDiGi Faggot is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,999 Times in 815 Posts
Groans: 148
Groaned at 89 Times in 51 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Installed mine GTG. Engine compression stayed the same. Dont know if its been mentioned. These seals look like they crush when you install them.
 Old 09-19-2012, 01:50 PM   #398
hidin in yo bushes

CWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 12,754 Times in 4,724 Posts
Groans: 122
Groaned at 70 Times in 57 Posts

Discuss Here: Injector seals solution.

Rich Tuned
330WHP and 363TQ
10-19-13 Moore Automotive