register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
Mazdaspeed Forums Knowledge Base
>
Mazdaspeed Forums Knowledge Base (Gen1 - Gen 2)
> MSF KB - Mazdaspeed 3/6 - Fuel

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 09-28-2008, 10:29 PM   #1
Eatin' Your Tuna

Haltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the world
Thanked 41,975 Times in 8,183 Posts
Groans: 243
Groaned at 329 Times in 243 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Default Windshield Washer Fluid List That Contains Methanol

This is a compiled list of Windshield Washer fluids that contain methanol, the mixture of the methanol and brand/location.

REMEMBER not to use any WWF that contains Green, Yellow or Orange as they contain Glycol.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg methlisting.jpg (190.6 KB, 233 views)

Originally Posted by Mazda3Revolution
An intro thread on MSF is like your first day at a State Corrections facility. "Your gonna get tested".
MSF -The HARDCORE Of Mazda High Performance Tech!
Flex Limited Ecoboost - Not Stock

Gen1 MS3 - COBB FMIC V2.0 | COBB SRI | COBB AP Stage 2 W/MSF_V1.08y | COBB 3" Downpipe | COBB CBE | Devil's Own Stage 2 Meth Injection | AST 4300 Coilovers | Haltech Fuel Pump Internals | Rota Torque 18x8 w/ 235/40/18 | ACT 6 PUCK Sprung/Streetlite
 Old 10-24-2008, 09:44 PM   #2

oskinosmee has a brilliant futureoskinosmee has a brilliant futureoskinosmee has a brilliant futureoskinosmee has a brilliant futureoskinosmee has a brilliant futureoskinosmee has a brilliant futureoskinosmee has a brilliant futureoskinosmee has a brilliant futureoskinosmee has a brilliant futureoskinosmee has a brilliant futureoskinosmee has a brilliant future
Groans: 2
Groaned at 6 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Thats really good shit
 Old 11-13-2008, 05:07 AM   #3

SneakyP86 is the leader of the worldSneakyP86 is the leader of the worldSneakyP86 is the leader of the worldSneakyP86 is the leader of the worldSneakyP86 is the leader of the worldSneakyP86 is the leader of the worldSneakyP86 is the leader of the worldSneakyP86 is the leader of the worldSneakyP86 is the leader of the worldSneakyP86 is the leader of the worldSneakyP86 is the leader of the world
Groans: 18
Groaned at 19 Times in 13 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I'm thinking of doing meth. inj. and so I did a little looking around yesterday to find a good place to get WW with a good percentage of methanol in it.I came to find that around my area you can only get WW fluid that is only listed as low as +22 degrees and none of it had the percentage listed.I asked one of the parts managers what was up and he said it was some kind of EPA regulation (I guess it can't contain more than a certain percentage) and the store I was asking at had actually had some -30 in the store when a EPA inspecter came in and was fined $75,000 because of it.So you may want to keep an eye out around you as this may be a regulation coming to your area soon as it seems its basically a population based thing.I am now exploring other avenues of acquiring methanol.

I'VE BEEN PLAYING DUMB FOR SO LONG ITS NOT A GAME ANYMORE

IF IT WAS WORTH THE TIME IT TOOK YOU TO GET EVEN THAN WHY DIDNT YOU TAKE A LITTLE MORE AND GET AHEAD?
 Old 03-18-2009, 02:34 PM   #4

Brettasaurus will become famous soon enough
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I alway had great success with Wa-Mart -20 fluid. I also was able to augment with Heet in the yellow bottle and distilled water as needed. Always shake washer fluid to make sure it does not foam up as that is a sign of detergent.
 Old 03-19-2009, 09:36 PM   #5
awd>fwd

jwdp54 is the leader of the worldjwdp54 is the leader of the worldjwdp54 is the leader of the worldjwdp54 is the leader of the worldjwdp54 is the leader of the worldjwdp54 is the leader of the worldjwdp54 is the leader of the worldjwdp54 is the leader of the worldjwdp54 is the leader of the worldjwdp54 is the leader of the worldjwdp54 is the leader of the world
Groans: 27
Groaned at 53 Times in 33 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

wow i wish i would have seen this before i bought 4 more gallons from DO...... i'm still a little confused though as to what my mixture should be. anybody got any adivse on how they figured out what worked best for them? has anybody had any problems with walmarts ww fluid clogging their nozzle.

MS3 310whp/320tq- SOLD finally(5/5/10)
evo 8-tuned to E85
 Old 03-20-2009, 02:39 AM   #6
Eatin' Your Tuna

Haltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the world
Thanked 41,975 Times in 8,183 Posts
Groans: 243
Groaned at 329 Times in 243 Posts
(Thread Starter)

I prefer 100%.... others like 50.50

You can try a 60.40 or 70.30 mixture for testing. Each car of course reacts differently.

Originally Posted by Mazda3Revolution
An intro thread on MSF is like your first day at a State Corrections facility. "Your gonna get tested".
MSF -The HARDCORE Of Mazda High Performance Tech!
Flex Limited Ecoboost - Not Stock

Gen1 MS3 - COBB FMIC V2.0 | COBB SRI | COBB AP Stage 2 W/MSF_V1.08y | COBB 3" Downpipe | COBB CBE | Devil's Own Stage 2 Meth Injection | AST 4300 Coilovers | Haltech Fuel Pump Internals | Rota Torque 18x8 w/ 235/40/18 | ACT 6 PUCK Sprung/Streetlite
 Old 04-06-2009, 08:11 AM   #7

theschrum is the leader of the worldtheschrum is the leader of the worldtheschrum is the leader of the worldtheschrum is the leader of the worldtheschrum is the leader of the worldtheschrum is the leader of the worldtheschrum is the leader of the worldtheschrum is the leader of the worldtheschrum is the leader of the worldtheschrum is the leader of the worldtheschrum is the leader of the world
Groans: 29
Groaned at 7 Times in 6 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Good info
 Old 05-26-2009, 01:10 PM   #8
Banned

boosted3 is the leader of the worldboosted3 is the leader of the worldboosted3 is the leader of the worldboosted3 is the leader of the worldboosted3 is the leader of the worldboosted3 is the leader of the worldboosted3 is the leader of the worldboosted3 is the leader of the worldboosted3 is the leader of the worldboosted3 is the leader of the worldboosted3 is the leader of the world
Groans: 49
Groaned at 21 Times in 17 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

so what winsheild washe rfluid r peop;e having good results with?
 Old 05-26-2009, 01:28 PM   #9

Fa5t is the leader of the worldFa5t is the leader of the worldFa5t is the leader of the worldFa5t is the leader of the worldFa5t is the leader of the worldFa5t is the leader of the worldFa5t is the leader of the worldFa5t is the leader of the worldFa5t is the leader of the worldFa5t is the leader of the worldFa5t is the leader of the world
Groans: 12
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Very interesting. I'm now curious to see what my friend is using.
 Old 09-21-2009, 03:39 PM   #10
Daily Driver

Nitr0EngiE is the leader of the worldNitr0EngiE is the leader of the worldNitr0EngiE is the leader of the worldNitr0EngiE is the leader of the worldNitr0EngiE is the leader of the worldNitr0EngiE is the leader of the worldNitr0EngiE is the leader of the worldNitr0EngiE is the leader of the worldNitr0EngiE is the leader of the worldNitr0EngiE is the leader of the worldNitr0EngiE is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,427 Times in 757 Posts
Groans: 52
Groaned at 82 Times in 51 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

the local race track sells true 50/50 meth here for 5$ a gallon, imma get my shit there to not chance impure mix
 Old 12-31-2009, 08:16 PM   #11

shpankey is the leader of the worldshpankey is the leader of the worldshpankey is the leader of the worldshpankey is the leader of the worldshpankey is the leader of the worldshpankey is the leader of the worldshpankey is the leader of the worldshpankey is the leader of the worldshpankey is the leader of the worldshpankey is the leader of the worldshpankey is the leader of the world
Groans: 7
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

any good starter threads for meth? like parts, places to buy, costs, how-to's, etc. I'm completely ignorant on the subject other than knowing meth = good good
 Old 12-31-2009, 08:20 PM   #12

wankular is the leader of the worldwankular is the leader of the worldwankular is the leader of the worldwankular is the leader of the worldwankular is the leader of the worldwankular is the leader of the worldwankular is the leader of the worldwankular is the leader of the worldwankular is the leader of the worldwankular is the leader of the worldwankular is the leader of the world
Thanked 5,537 Times in 2,045 Posts
Groans: 5
Groaned at 19 Times in 18 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

check the Devil's Own site, or PM them, they're a vendor here. They have a stage one kit that's good for starting out.
 Old 09-19-2012, 01:57 PM   #13

Erich is the leader of the worldErich is the leader of the worldErich is the leader of the worldErich is the leader of the worldErich is the leader of the worldErich is the leader of the worldErich is the leader of the worldErich is the leader of the worldErich is the leader of the worldErich is the leader of the worldErich is the leader of the world
Thanked 91,339 Times in 2,955 Posts
Groans: 19
Groaned at 28 Times in 24 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Discuss here:
Windshield Washer Fluid List That Contains Methanol

2 years after hitting 700hp and still running strong. Happy to see others joining the club.