register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums > Mazdaspeed Forums Sponsors > FREEKTUNE

FREEKTUNE Freektune is the leader in Mazdaspeed tuning. Having tuned over 300 individual Mazdaspeeds around the world, we can deliver the highest quality of engine tuning for your vehicle. We specialize in driveability, engine performance, engine building/repair, and most of all customer service.

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree19Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 01-11-2018, 10:19 AM   #1

allservice is infamous around these partsallservice is infamous around these parts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 36 Times in 31 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Neutral  0 score     
Default Feel free to delete this thread anytime :)

Deleting my original post(s) where I was talking about my recent purchased e-tune...
But re-posting to own the bitches like a pro. Check below and have fun.

P.S.
Sweet Jesus! What a bunch of uneducated faggots and trolls in this forum! Didn't expect it.
Dealing with this pack of wankers and beta males is not worth my (or anyone else's) time. Just look at 'em..

Last edited by allservice; Yesterday at 09:11 AM.
allservice is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says NO Thank You to allservice For This Un-useful Post:
sharksinspace (01-16-2018)
 Old 01-11-2018, 10:46 AM   #2

aackthpt is the leader of the worldaackthpt is the leader of the worldaackthpt is the leader of the worldaackthpt is the leader of the worldaackthpt is the leader of the worldaackthpt is the leader of the worldaackthpt is the leader of the worldaackthpt is the leader of the worldaackthpt is the leader of the worldaackthpt is the leader of the worldaackthpt is the leader of the world
Groans: 5
Groaned at 3 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I don't know about orders but for normal emails and slow-style tuning it can take 3-6 business days to hear back sometimes. But don't worry, you will definitely hear back from him.

Once you get everything installed, running well and broken in to your satisfaction then the first check after your basemap, if you have a good place to do repeated logging runs try to get an appointment to do the tune in one morning or afternoon, then you won't have to wait a month or two to complete it. I don't think he has this option up on his website but he has stated publicly that doing tunes this way helps free him up plus it makes sense to get it done in a day rather than it taking bloody forever.

Speaking of which I'm going to try to get him some logs this evening, hopefully the roads are dry enough because it's definitely warm enough! Zoom-zoom!
 Old 01-11-2018, 03:10 PM   #3

tec_41 has a reputation beyond reputetec_41 has a reputation beyond reputetec_41 has a reputation beyond reputetec_41 has a reputation beyond reputetec_41 has a reputation beyond reputetec_41 has a reputation beyond reputetec_41 has a reputation beyond reputetec_41 has a reputation beyond reputetec_41 has a reputation beyond reputetec_41 has a reputation beyond reputetec_41 has a reputation beyond repute
Groaned at 7 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

When Justin tuned mine during peak busy season mid-summer I was on a 5-7 business day cycle. He won't forget about you . Just make sure you don't send multiple emails and throw off the order.
JBR 88 Duro RMM - - - JBR Tru Torsion 1.25" RSB - - - Swift Springs - - - Cobb Shifter Weight
Ebay Test Pipe - - - Damond EGR Delete - - - Autotech Internals

FREEKTUNED
tec_41 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-12-2018, 08:07 AM   #4

allservice is infamous around these partsallservice is infamous around these parts
(Thread Starter)
Neutral  -1 score     

(Original post deleted).
[Edit]See, these two guys above were nice and helpful. This is how a normal forum must be, with nice people, intelligent conversations.

But...just wait for it...

Last edited by allservice; 01-17-2018 at 02:01 PM.
 Old 01-12-2018, 08:27 AM   #5

Dennisms3 has a brilliant futureDennisms3 has a brilliant futureDennisms3 has a brilliant futureDennisms3 has a brilliant futureDennisms3 has a brilliant futureDennisms3 has a brilliant futureDennisms3 has a brilliant futureDennisms3 has a brilliant futureDennisms3 has a brilliant futureDennisms3 has a brilliant futureDennisms3 has a brilliant future
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Neutral  -1 score     

You can try tunedNishan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dennisms3 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dennisms3 For This Useful Post:
allservice (01-12-2018)
 Old 01-12-2018, 09:54 AM   #6

(Thread Starter)
Neutral  -1 score     

Opted for Justin but excellent idea otherwise. Brett from Corksport recommended Nishan to me once..

[Edit] See? Another nice guy. Now here it comes...

Last edited by allservice; 01-17-2018 at 01:45 PM.
 Old 01-12-2018, 10:52 AM   #7

Thor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the world
Groans: 84
Neutral  +1 score     

So you didn't get an email receipt for what you bought? You placed an order, sent money, and got nothing at all back? Just asking. If it was my business I would most certainly have it setup to send you a receipt for your BT order.

Justin is a stand up guy and extremely busy. For good reason! He is a master at this platform and well worth the wait.
2007 MS6- H&R Coilovers/ C-PE Catted DP/Corksport HPFP Internals/ AEM CAI/ ETS TMIC/ CPE Austenite Dual CBE/ CPE TIH/ Synapse Synchronic/ Freektuned/ AP Short Shifter/ AWR RMM and OEM TMM with CS Inserts/ Southbend Stage 2 Endurance/Stop Tech Slotted Rear and DBA T3 4000 Series Front with EBC Reds/CPE xFlex Rear Diff Mount/ Whiteline Rear Sway Bar/DSS Level 2.9 Rear Axles

Waiting for Install: Damond OCC/ CS Injector Seals/ WMI/
Thor Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-12-2018, 02:33 PM   #8

(Thread Starter)
Neutral  -2 score     

[Edit] First fucker arrived. He looks down on me because he is a forum VIP or something, right?
Well...forums based on hierarchies and social media, in general, have this well known attraction for real life losers. They give the opportunity for these outcasts to become somebody in the virtual space.

So, this wanker is feeling strong but is not trolling just yet. But wait for it...

Last edited by allservice; 01-17-2018 at 03:34 PM.
 Old 01-12-2018, 04:31 PM   #9

Thor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the world
Neutral  -1 score     

Originally Posted by allservice View Post
Justin just contacted me. He will ship out my AP tomorrow. Nice guy, short emails,
"Sure, man. Of course, man."
Well, the guy must be very busy and I only hope he will not be a victim of his own success, gotta hire someone to help him.

Now I have to win a battle withthe customs (lol, what a nonsense I said...) cause Corksport made a mistake and declared more than the actual invoice..
That's just his style man. He's on it. Trust me.
2007 MS6- H&R Coilovers/ C-PE Catted DP/Corksport HPFP Internals/ AEM CAI/ ETS TMIC/ CPE Austenite Dual CBE/ CPE TIH/ Synapse Synchronic/ Freektuned/ AP Short Shifter/ AWR RMM and OEM TMM with CS Inserts/ Southbend Stage 2 Endurance/Stop Tech Slotted Rear and DBA T3 4000 Series Front with EBC Reds/CPE xFlex Rear Diff Mount/ Whiteline Rear Sway Bar/DSS Level 2.9 Rear Axles

Old 01-12-2018, 08:27 PM   #10

shaneski is the leader of the worldshaneski is the leader of the worldshaneski is the leader of the worldshaneski is the leader of the worldshaneski is the leader of the worldshaneski is the leader of the worldshaneski is the leader of the worldshaneski is the leader of the worldshaneski is the leader of the worldshaneski is the leader of the worldshaneski is the leader of the world
Groaned at 21 Times in 7 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I always get an auto confirmation from his site, I've dealt with Justin with tunes and buying parts off him for a few years now and i live across the other side of the planet in Australia..He has always been brilliant and a stand up guy who i consider a good friend.
He has purchased stuff i couldn't get here and had it shipped to his house and then sent it here to me.

Yes he is busy, now owns his own shop doing dyno tunes and mechanical work etc along with doing etunes. Also doing R&D on his own 9 second car to pass on the gains to the speed community.

He did have someone employed doing tunes as well, they decided to quit and dissapear leaving a bunch of customers with half tuned cars etc...So he may have a trust issue about employing someone else again.
In short he is one of the most stand up and honest guys i have ever dealt with. I have had the same tune from him installed the last 2 years and no matter what the weather is like it has been faultless and consistant north of 450whp
Gen 2 2012 - ATP GTX3076r IWG - Full Race exhaust mani - 2NV Industries built Forged bottom end - PNP Head - JMF Intake Mani- UR Turbo Back - JBR tru 3.5 intake - TR8 FMIC - Devils own stage 2 WM - Cobb 3 port EBC- Autotech internals - FREEKTUNED.
shaneski is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-13-2018, 05:39 PM   #11

(Thread Starter)
Neutral  -1 score     

[Edit] THis was the last nice guy.

And now..

Last edited by allservice; 01-17-2018 at 01:52 PM.
 Old 01-13-2018, 06:04 PM   #12
MSF's Punishing Member

Pu Manchu is the leader of the worldPu Manchu is the leader of the worldPu Manchu is the leader of the worldPu Manchu is the leader of the worldPu Manchu is the leader of the worldPu Manchu is the leader of the worldPu Manchu is the leader of the worldPu Manchu is the leader of the worldPu Manchu is the leader of the worldPu Manchu is the leader of the worldPu Manchu is the leader of the world
Thanked 5,122 Times in 1,743 Posts
Groans: 524
Groaned at 169 Times in 106 Posts
Neutral  -1 score     

Yes, but he must try to hire someone else to help him again, maybe some family members or some friends, etc. I know from my own experience that such a continuous mental and physical effort will get you, sooner or later. Anyway, not my concern..

you must be new to the car world, and probably business too. friends and family are often the worst hires, and your car is a niche market, so relax.

if you were as smart as you pretended to be, you would have researched and understood the lead times before purchasing.
monkey.bones.007 (01-15-2018), sharksinspace (01-18-2018), Thor Hammer (01-15-2018)
 Old 01-13-2018, 06:49 PM   #13

Fstrnyou is the leader of the worldFstrnyou is the leader of the worldFstrnyou is the leader of the worldFstrnyou is the leader of the worldFstrnyou is the leader of the worldFstrnyou is the leader of the worldFstrnyou is the leader of the worldFstrnyou is the leader of the worldFstrnyou is the leader of the worldFstrnyou is the leader of the worldFstrnyou is the leader of the world
Groans: 8
Groaned at 5 Times in 4 Posts
Neutral  -1 score     

Anyone knows if JBR 3.5 Aluminium intake + Corksport turbo (which is more OEM sized) go well with the OEM Battery box and only ECU relocation. Or I have to cut/modify/do something with the box too?
We don't know what you drive...

I'm assuming there's a difference between genJuans/genPu.
eBay Stage 1 OCC, DM RMM/PMM/Stage 2 OCC
Puppy Power tuning temporarily suspended.
Forged build ongoing. Manley H-Tuff Rods, Manley 2618 Pistons, King Bearings

Other rides:
2002 Tacoma ExtCab 2.4L 5spd 2WD - Parts Getter
2004 Olds Alero ECOtec 2.2 - Broken (since Christmas 2015)
History:
2008 GSX-R 1000 - Stolen (With several runs past 180, I'd probably be dead by now if it wasn't stolen. So, in a way, I'm thankful.)
1988 RX-7 TII - Sold (Megasquirt, streetport, filter-on-turbo SRI, custom TBE, 20psi boost creep on OE turbo, OE TMIC on ice, 13.467 @ 105.44) apex seals said buh bye!
1985 Camaro - Sold (est. 265bhp 5.7 swap, Edelbrock intake & Hooker headers)
Fstrnyou is online now   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-14-2018, 05:06 PM   #14

(Thread Starter)
Neutral  -1 score     

@Fat Manchu
Really? Fuck me, I'm doomed!

Last edited by allservice; 01-17-2018 at 01:58 PM.
 Old 01-14-2018, 05:13 PM   #15

taf0422 is the leader of the worldtaf0422 is the leader of the worldtaf0422 is the leader of the worldtaf0422 is the leader of the worldtaf0422 is the leader of the worldtaf0422 is the leader of the worldtaf0422 is the leader of the worldtaf0422 is the leader of the worldtaf0422 is the leader of the worldtaf0422 is the leader of the worldtaf0422 is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,694 Times in 2,007 Posts
Groans: 192
Groaned at 24 Times in 20 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Take a step back away from the ledge...If you want your car tuned correctly, you will just have to trust the process.

You also bought the tune on a Thursday. Unknown time of day and he doesn’t work on the weekends.

[SIZE="1"]07 MS3 GT..
Engine:Cobb V3,GTX3076r EWG,Wiseco Pistons/Manley Rods, L19's,JMF, Bosch 3.5bar MAP,CS cat-back,M2 DP, full race manifold,FP internals,FREEK 4",CP-E flange HKS,DO Stage II ss lines,Cobb piping,TR8L,MD RMM&TMM,JBR RSB & FSB,JBR SST,JBR knob,ACT 6puck,JBR EGR delete,CPE Seals,Grimmspeed EBC,JBR BSD,MD Catch Can.Looks:yellow lamin-x fogs,chrome turn signals,side moldings removed,20% tint,CS wheelSuspension/Wheels:Enkei RPF1 17x9,Eibach 5mm spaces H&R springs,koni yellows.

GTX3076r --- 479/412
S4-460/400
Highest HP BNR S3
BNR-S3 424/397

Last edited by taf0422; 01-14-2018 at 06:42 PM.
taf0422 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-15-2018, 08:21 AM   #16

(Thread Starter)
Neutral  -1 score     

[Edit] You're right, man.

Last edited by allservice; 01-17-2018 at 02:00 PM.
 Old 01-15-2018, 04:54 PM   #17

JakeMS3 is the leader of the worldJakeMS3 is the leader of the worldJakeMS3 is the leader of the worldJakeMS3 is the leader of the worldJakeMS3 is the leader of the worldJakeMS3 is the leader of the worldJakeMS3 is the leader of the worldJakeMS3 is the leader of the worldJakeMS3 is the leader of the worldJakeMS3 is the leader of the worldJakeMS3 is the leader of the world
Groans: 13
Groaned at 6 Times in 4 Posts
Neutral  -1 score     

This thread annoys me. OP annoys me.

Cobb AP V3, CBE
CS Turbo tuned by PD
Corksport Catted DP/HPFP Internals
JBR FMIC Pipe Kit w/TR8
CP-E TIP/3.5" Intake
DM OCC/TMM
Forge V2 BPV
Bilstein B8 w/Swift springs
Wilwood 6 pot BBK
EBC RedStuff rear pads
Konig Hypergram 18x8.5"
JakeMS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JakeMS3 For This Useful Post:
802MS3 (01-15-2018), aackthpt (01-15-2018), Cheapspeed (01-17-2018), JSmith (01-20-2018), monkey.bones.007 (01-15-2018), Pu Manchu (01-18-2018), sharksinspace (01-16-2018), taf0422 (01-15-2018)
 Old 01-15-2018, 05:06 PM   #18

monkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,483 Times in 1,956 Posts
Groans: 98
Groaned at 296 Times in 73 Posts
Neutral  -1 score     

Found a new club op can join. He gives IT a bad name.

crapatalk it sucks for free
monkey.bones.007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to monkey.bones.007 For This Useful Post:
taf0422 (01-15-2018)
 Old 01-15-2018, 09:31 PM   #19
rabble rabble

802MS3 is the leader of the world802MS3 is the leader of the world802MS3 is the leader of the world802MS3 is the leader of the world802MS3 is the leader of the world802MS3 is the leader of the world802MS3 is the leader of the world802MS3 is the leader of the world802MS3 is the leader of the world802MS3 is the leader of the world802MS3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 5,929 Times in 2,080 Posts
Groans: 221
Groaned at 103 Times in 56 Posts
Neutral  -1 score     

So impatient. The guy's a legend and his process works. Do your homework.
 Old 01-16-2018, 01:38 AM   #20

(Thread Starter)
Neutral  -1 score     

@monkey.business.007

Last edited by allservice; 01-17-2018 at 11:23 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say NO Thank You to allservice For This Un-useful Post:
aackthpt (01-16-2018), sharksinspace (01-16-2018), Thor Hammer (01-16-2018)
 Old 01-16-2018, 07:27 AM   #21

sharksinspace is the leader of the worldsharksinspace is the leader of the worldsharksinspace is the leader of the worldsharksinspace is the leader of the worldsharksinspace is the leader of the worldsharksinspace is the leader of the worldsharksinspace is the leader of the worldsharksinspace is the leader of the worldsharksinspace is the leader of the worldsharksinspace is the leader of the worldsharksinspace is the leader of the world
Groans: 82
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Neutral  0 score     

OP is a vagene
Koni Str.t + Bilstein B8; Swift Springs; JBR STS; Sumi HTR Z III on RX8s
PD by Will
sharksinspace is online now   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-16-2018, 08:52 AM   #22

Neutral  -1 score     

Found a picture of OPhqdefault.jpg

The Following User Says Thank You to Thor Hammer For This Useful Post:
monkey.bones.007 (01-16-2018)
 Old 01-16-2018, 08:56 AM   #23

Neutral  -1 score     

We understand OP so-hard-to-be-an-alpha-male.jpg

Old 01-16-2018, 09:54 AM   #24

Code Monkey is the leader of the worldCode Monkey is the leader of the worldCode Monkey is the leader of the worldCode Monkey is the leader of the worldCode Monkey is the leader of the worldCode Monkey is the leader of the worldCode Monkey is the leader of the worldCode Monkey is the leader of the worldCode Monkey is the leader of the worldCode Monkey is the leader of the worldCode Monkey is the leader of the world
Thanked 9,728 Times in 3,828 Posts
Groans: 17
Groaned at 32 Times in 22 Posts
Neutral  -1 score     

2017 Subaru BRZ
MCS coilovers|Brembo BBK|6UL 17x9|Nitto NT01

2000 E39 M5

2001 MR2 2ZZ
Code Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Code Monkey For This Useful Post:
 Old 01-16-2018, 11:56 AM   #25

(Thread Starter)
Neutral  -1 score     

Hm, I got a PM from this fag..
Originally Posted by Thor Hammer View Post
Hey, OP,
In fact I'm transexual myself and your post looks kinda annoying to me. If you have anything against LGBTQ people then GTFO!

Last edited by allservice; 01-16-2018 at 01:33 PM.
sharksinspace (01-17-2018)
 Old 01-16-2018, 01:37 PM   #26

Neutral  0 score     

Hm, I got a PM from this fag..

hahaha! good one.

so uh, what are you wearing right now? wanna makeout?

Old 01-16-2018, 02:02 PM   #27

(Thread Starter)
Neutral  -1 score     

Why, you wanna clean my downpipe, sunshine?

Last edited by allservice; 01-17-2018 at 05:21 AM.
 Old 01-16-2018, 02:52 PM   #28

monkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the world
Neutral  0 score     

It's been a long time since we've been able to have fun. Thanks op.

Last edited by monkey.bones.007; 01-16-2018 at 02:53 PM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monkey.bones.007 For This Useful Post:
Code Monkey (01-16-2018), Thor Hammer (01-16-2018)
 Old 01-16-2018, 03:05 PM   #29

Neutral  0 score     

Why, you wanna clean my downpipe, sunshine?
I love it when you talk dirty. Tell me more about your downpipe....

Old 01-16-2018, 03:15 PM   #30

Neutral  0 score     

soon-in-your-diddly-hole.jpg
taf0422 likes this.

Old 01-16-2018, 04:10 PM   #31

kTaLgsTo is a splendid one to beholdkTaLgsTo is a splendid one to beholdkTaLgsTo is a splendid one to beholdkTaLgsTo is a splendid one to beholdkTaLgsTo is a splendid one to beholdkTaLgsTo is a splendid one to beholdkTaLgsTo is a splendid one to behold
Neutral  +1 score     

This thread has gotten...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tumblr_mg264uicqj1s236nxo3_500.jpg (71.5 KB, 11 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to kTaLgsTo For This Useful Post:
monkey.bones.007 (01-17-2018)
 Old 01-16-2018, 04:16 PM   #32

Fstrnyou is the leader of the worldFstrnyou is the leader of the worldFstrnyou is the leader of the worldFstrnyou is the leader of the worldFstrnyou is the leader of the worldFstrnyou is the leader of the worldFstrnyou is the leader of the worldFstrnyou is the leader of the worldFstrnyou is the leader of the worldFstrnyou is the leader of the worldFstrnyou is the leader of the world
Neutral  0 score     

We need more people like OP...less frequently.

Other rides:
History:
2008 GSX-R 1000 - Stolen (With several runs past 180, I'd probably be dead by now if it wasn't stolen. So, in a way, I'm thankful.)
1988 RX-7 TII - Sold (Megasquirt, streetport, filter-on-turbo SRI, custom TBE, 20psi boost creep on OE turbo, OE TMIC on ice, 13.467 @ 105.44) apex seals said buh bye!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fstrnyou For This Useful Post:
monkey.bones.007 (01-16-2018), Thor Hammer (01-17-2018)
 Old 01-17-2018, 05:09 AM   #33

(Thread Starter)
Neutral  0 score     

Originally Posted by FuckinFstrThanyou View Post
We need more people like OP...mucho frequently.
Si, princesita! Don't you cry...

Last edited by allservice; 01-18-2018 at 05:25 AM.
 Old 01-17-2018, 01:29 PM   #34

Neutral  +1 score     

I like lamps.

sharksinspace and kTaLgsTo like this.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to monkey.bones.007 For This Useful Post:
aackthpt (01-17-2018), JSmith (01-20-2018), kTaLgsTo (01-17-2018), sharksinspace (01-17-2018), Thor Hammer (01-17-2018)
 Old 01-17-2018, 01:42 PM   #35

Not Ranked  0 score     

Oh, princesita! Don't you cry...

It's my party. I can cry if I want to. Cry if I want to.

Other rides:
History:
The Following User Says Thank You to Fstrnyou For This Useful Post:
 Old 01-17-2018, 02:47 PM   #36

Not Ranked  0 score     

i-will-find-you-and-destroy-your-diddly-hole.jpg

Old 01-17-2018, 02:49 PM   #37

Not Ranked  0 score     

sharksinspace likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to monkey.bones.007 For This Useful Post:
Thor Hammer (01-17-2018)
 Old 01-17-2018, 02:55 PM   #38

(Thread Starter)
Neutral  -1 score     

@Thor SHammer

Just look at you, man. You look so owned now..

Sure, you'll be fine...

Last edited by allservice; 01-17-2018 at 03:38 PM.
 Old 01-17-2018, 03:29 PM   #39

sharksinspace is the leader of the worldsharksinspace is the leader of the worldsharksinspace is the leader of the worldsharksinspace is the leader of the worldsharksinspace is the leader of the worldsharksinspace is the leader of the worldsharksinspace is the leader of the worldsharksinspace is the leader of the worldsharksinspace is the leader of the worldsharksinspace is the leader of the worldsharksinspace is the leader of the world
Groans: 82
Neutral  0 score     

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 23380285_1522386897851304_7701824212168282117_n.jpg (37.1 KB, 9 views)
Koni Str.t + Bilstein B8; Swift Springs; JBR STS; Sumi HTR Z III on RX8s
PD by Will
sharksinspace is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sharksinspace For This Useful Post:
monkey.bones.007 (01-17-2018), Thor Hammer (01-17-2018)
 Old 01-17-2018, 04:07 PM   #40

(Thread Starter)
Neutral  -1 score     

@shrekinface.
Welp, then in case you need a new avatar...

Last edited by allservice; 01-18-2018 at 05:48 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say NO Thank You to allservice For This Un-useful Post:
JakeMS3 (01-17-2018), sharksinspace (01-17-2018)