register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums > National Nator Meets > ENM @ MDC 2

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree11Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 12-18-2015, 01:55 PM   #1
Feline Führer

neganox is the leader of the worldneganox is the leader of the worldneganox is the leader of the worldneganox is the leader of the worldneganox is the leader of the worldneganox is the leader of the worldneganox is the leader of the worldneganox is the leader of the worldneganox is the leader of the worldneganox is the leader of the worldneganox is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,356 Times in 1,252 Posts
Groans: 49
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default ENM @ MDC 2 - Room Sharing Thread

Stolen from @MAZ;s post from last year.

Looking to split the cost of a room or a campsite during ENM@MDC? Here's the place to find someone looking for the same.

LODGING, MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS NOW!!!

Hotel:
Double Queen Bed Rooms - $68.20/night (sleeps 4 in each room)
Book under "NATOR" - call Hotel directly (828) 479-6772 <--- Pretty sure this is accurate for this year as well.
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Robbinsville
111 Rodney Orr Byp, Robbinsville, NC 28771 US
Check in: After 3:00 PM
Check out: Before 11:00 AM
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Robbinsville | Robbinsville, NC —28771 Hotel

Camping:
1)Tent Sites are first come first serve, howe ever, you can reserve the RV spots that have power:
CHEOAH POINT CAMPGROUND, NC - Campground & Camping Details - ReserveAmerica - [NRSO]
2) The Simple Life Campground is about a mile from the hotel. They have showers and wifi too. $14 bucks a day. The Simple Life Campground - 828-788-1099, Guy's name is Alan. They also have cabins. Simple Life Campground & Cabins | Tiny House Cabins ~ RV & Tent Camping ~ Robbinsville, NC ~ Tail of the Dragon ~ Cherohala Skyway ~ Lake Santeetlah
865ms3 (12-18-2015), CheAlde (02-02-2016), kenny7821 (01-16-2016), maisonvi (01-08-2016), Mastermind46 (01-08-2016)
 Old 01-08-2016, 08:53 AM   #2

865ms3 is the leader of the world865ms3 is the leader of the world865ms3 is the leader of the world865ms3 is the leader of the world865ms3 is the leader of the world865ms3 is the leader of the world865ms3 is the leader of the world865ms3 is the leader of the world865ms3 is the leader of the world865ms3 is the leader of the world865ms3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 3,140 Times in 1,435 Posts
Groans: 4
Not Ranked  0 score     

BUMMMP!!!!!!!!

Called the hotel this morning and there are MANY rooms out of what i blocked off still available. Come on guys!!!!!!!!!!! Small town and the hotel fills up fast. Its the only one in the area. Dont want until the last minute. You can reserve now and they do not charge your card until you show up. Can cancel up until a week before.

-Built Block-5858-Meth
Dragon Slayer Setup
FreekTuned
865ms3 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 865ms3 For This Useful Post:
maisonvi (01-08-2016)
 Old 01-15-2016, 03:34 AM   #3

kenny7821 is the leader of the worldkenny7821 is the leader of the worldkenny7821 is the leader of the worldkenny7821 is the leader of the worldkenny7821 is the leader of the worldkenny7821 is the leader of the worldkenny7821 is the leader of the worldkenny7821 is the leader of the worldkenny7821 is the leader of the worldkenny7821 is the leader of the worldkenny7821 is the leader of the world
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Hotel room is booked. I am driving down solo, so anyone that wants to share my room with me, let me know!!

Sent from my SM-G928R4 using Tapatalk
kenny7821 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-21-2016, 10:29 AM   #4

maisonvi is the leader of the worldmaisonvi is the leader of the worldmaisonvi is the leader of the worldmaisonvi is the leader of the worldmaisonvi is the leader of the worldmaisonvi is the leader of the worldmaisonvi is the leader of the worldmaisonvi is the leader of the worldmaisonvi is the leader of the worldmaisonvi is the leader of the worldmaisonvi is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,968 Times in 1,844 Posts
Groans: 75
Groaned at 10 Times in 10 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

@HawkeyeGeoff; and I are booked as of last night.
HawkeyeGeoff likes this.
maisonvi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maisonvi For This Useful Post:
865ms3 (01-21-2016), HawkeyeGeoff (01-21-2016)
 Old 01-22-2016, 08:19 AM   #5
COCKSTRONG

SofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the world
Thanked 17,770 Times in 4,954 Posts
Groans: 890
Groaned at 278 Times in 160 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Getting ready to book this.
I was thinking instead of missing the road trip aspect of this entirely and flying into Knoxville, I could fly into one of the central or southern states and ride up with someone else (or a group). Anyone want company for a mini road trip?

EVERY "I DON'T USE MSF" FACEBOOK RETARD EVER
SofaKingAwesome is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SofaKingAwesome For This Useful Post:
865ms3 (01-22-2016), MD1032 (01-22-2016)
 Old 01-27-2016, 09:12 PM   #6

nindoja is the leader of the worldnindoja is the leader of the worldnindoja is the leader of the worldnindoja is the leader of the worldnindoja is the leader of the worldnindoja is the leader of the worldnindoja is the leader of the worldnindoja is the leader of the worldnindoja is the leader of the worldnindoja is the leader of the worldnindoja is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,550 Times in 1,119 Posts
Groans: 16
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by SofaKingAwesome View Post
Getting ready to book this.
I was thinking instead of missing the road trip aspect of this entirely and flying into Knoxville, I could fly into one of the central or southern states and ride up with someone else (or a group). Anyone want company for a mini road trip?
Fly into Huntsville and ride along with @JgamB;.
SofaKingAwesome likes this.
Brakes: Hawk HPS pads // ATE Superblue fluid // Stainless Steel Brake Lines
Other: CP-e Safe Seals // MattDamond shift plate // Masonvi shift knob // 3.5" WP w/recirc // RSB // IM + TB tigs // Synapse Engineering FMIC + BOV // Autotech internals
Tune: hypnotic tuned

Critical Stats:
// 305whp/352tq
// 13.34 @ 98 - Mason Dixon Dragway - 4/13/14

Titanium Gray 2006 Mazdaspeed 6
Damond Motorsports: OCC // Short shift plate // Turbo oil feed restrictor bolt
Other: Autotech internals // Ebay M2 DP // Masonvi shift knob //
nindoja is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-27-2016, 09:38 PM   #7
COCKSTRONG

SofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the worldSofaKingAwesome is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Jason? That's a lot of beers in your backseat. I have an office there and could probably even come a day earlier.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Old 01-27-2016, 09:49 PM   #8

nindoja is the leader of the worldnindoja is the leader of the worldnindoja is the leader of the worldnindoja is the leader of the worldnindoja is the leader of the worldnindoja is the leader of the worldnindoja is the leader of the worldnindoja is the leader of the worldnindoja is the leader of the worldnindoja is the leader of the worldnindoja is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Jason? That's a lot of beers in your backseat. I have an office there and could probably even come a day earlier.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
You are welcome to come a day earlier and crash at my place (assuming work didn't put you up for a night in a swanky hotel). This would be motivation for the AL guys to leave earlier on Thursday to make the roast/beer sharing.
Other: CP-e Safe Seals // MattDamond shift plate // Masonvi shift knob // 3.5" WP w/recirc // RSB // IM + TB tigs // Synapse Engineering FMIC + BOV // Autotech internals

Critical Stats:
// 305whp/352tq

Old 01-29-2016, 04:26 PM   #9
Feline Führer

neganox is the leader of the worldneganox is the leader of the worldneganox is the leader of the worldneganox is the leader of the worldneganox is the leader of the worldneganox is the leader of the worldneganox is the leader of the worldneganox is the leader of the worldneganox is the leader of the worldneganox is the leader of the worldneganox is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,356 Times in 1,252 Posts
Groans: 49
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

One open spot available in my room.

Bonus: You get to struggle cuddle with Raider.
NavySailorMS3 (01-29-2016)
 Old 01-29-2016, 06:43 PM   #10

NavySailorMS3 is the leader of the worldNavySailorMS3 is the leader of the worldNavySailorMS3 is the leader of the worldNavySailorMS3 is the leader of the worldNavySailorMS3 is the leader of the worldNavySailorMS3 is the leader of the worldNavySailorMS3 is the leader of the worldNavySailorMS3 is the leader of the worldNavySailorMS3 is the leader of the worldNavySailorMS3 is the leader of the worldNavySailorMS3 is the leader of the world
Groans: 47
Groaned at 31 Times in 28 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Alright peeps, I have a cabin that fits 6 people. And right now there are 3 of us. If anyone that is going needs a place let me know, the deposit is due by the 5th of February. Send my a pm and I will get you more details about pricing, Fyi it's cheap if we get all 6.

GoFastParts
BNR s3 / \ / \ FlowTuned /\ Cobb APv3 / \ Sure SRI / \ Sure TIP / \ Corksport DownPipe / \ Corksport Testpipe / \ CNT CBE / \ HKS BPV / \ Autotech HPFP / \ Custom FMIC / \ CP-E Seals / \ NGK 1 step colder plugs / \ JBR coolant bypass / \ JBR TB TIG / \ JBR IM TIG / \ Grimmspeed EBCS / \ Bosch 3 bar / \ MD EGR Delete / \ MD OCC / \ JBR Trilogy MM

Suspension
ICS N1 Coilovers / \ JBR RSB / \ SPC Camber Arms / \ EVO X Wheels

You can sprinkle green on it all you want, but its still a brownie!!!

NavySailorMS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NavySailorMS3 For This Useful Post:
865ms3 (01-29-2016)
 Old 01-29-2016, 08:17 PM   #11

865ms3 is the leader of the world865ms3 is the leader of the world865ms3 is the leader of the world865ms3 is the leader of the world865ms3 is the leader of the world865ms3 is the leader of the world865ms3 is the leader of the world865ms3 is the leader of the world865ms3 is the leader of the world865ms3 is the leader of the world865ms3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 3,140 Times in 1,435 Posts
Groans: 4
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by NavySailorMS3 View Post
Alright peeps, I have a cabin that fits 6 people. And right now there are 3 of us. If anyone that is going needs a place let me know, the deposit is due by the 5th of February. Send my a pm and I will get you more details about pricing, Fyi it's cheap if we get all 6.
Not enough room in the hotel to store all the raffle winnings? Lolol

-Built Block-5858-Meth
Dragon Slayer Setup
FreekTuned
865ms3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-29-2016, 08:22 PM   #12

NavySailorMS3 is the leader of the worldNavySailorMS3 is the leader of the worldNavySailorMS3 is the leader of the worldNavySailorMS3 is the leader of the worldNavySailorMS3 is the leader of the worldNavySailorMS3 is the leader of the worldNavySailorMS3 is the leader of the worldNavySailorMS3 is the leader of the worldNavySailorMS3 is the leader of the worldNavySailorMS3 is the leader of the worldNavySailorMS3 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by 865ms3 View Post
Not enough room in the hotel to store all the raffle winnings? Lolol
Hahaha, nope. need more space for my winnings that I might win.

GoFastParts
BNR s3 / \ / \ FlowTuned /\ Cobb APv3 / \ Sure SRI / \ Sure TIP / \ Corksport DownPipe / \ Corksport Testpipe / \ CNT CBE / \ HKS BPV / \ Autotech HPFP / \ Custom FMIC / \ CP-E Seals / \ NGK 1 step colder plugs / \ JBR coolant bypass / \ JBR TB TIG / \ JBR IM TIG / \ Grimmspeed EBCS / \ Bosch 3 bar / \ MD EGR Delete / \ MD OCC / \ JBR Trilogy MM

Suspension

Old 02-01-2016, 05:13 AM   #13

MD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,963 Times in 1,066 Posts
Groans: 143
Not Ranked  0 score     

I think I might rent a room this spring. Would be interested in splitting a room with someone. I snore. Can provide earplugs. And other "services".

@kenny7821; @neganox; you guys get roommates yet?
kenny7821 likes this.
SofaKingAwesome (02-01-2016)
 Old 02-01-2016, 08:05 AM   #14

kenny7821 is the leader of the worldkenny7821 is the leader of the worldkenny7821 is the leader of the worldkenny7821 is the leader of the worldkenny7821 is the leader of the worldkenny7821 is the leader of the worldkenny7821 is the leader of the worldkenny7821 is the leader of the worldkenny7821 is the leader of the worldkenny7821 is the leader of the worldkenny7821 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by MD1032 View Post
I think I might rent a room this spring. Would be interested in splitting a room with someone. I snore. Can provide earplugs. And other "services".

@kenny7821; @neganox; you guys get roommates yet?
I have 1 other guy driving down from Wisconsin with me. You are more than welcome to join us. With an offer like that, how could I refuse??!! P.S....no earplugs needed. I am bringing plenty of alcohol which should act as the best earplugs money can buy.

The Following User Says Thank You to kenny7821 For This Useful Post:
MD1032 (02-01-2016)
 Old 02-01-2016, 11:22 AM   #15

MD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by kenny7821 View Post
I have 1 other guy driving down from Wisconsin with me. You are more than welcome to join us. With an offer like that, how could I refuse??!! P.S....no earplugs needed. I am bringing plenty of alcohol which should act as the best earplugs money can buy.

Sweet. Gonna be a fun room.
kenny7821 likes this.
 Old 02-01-2016, 11:24 AM   #16
COCKSTRONG

Not Ranked  0 score     

I broke him in properly last year.

Old 02-03-2016, 05:59 PM   #17

Me2speed3 has a brilliant futureMe2speed3 has a brilliant futureMe2speed3 has a brilliant futureMe2speed3 has a brilliant futureMe2speed3 has a brilliant futureMe2speed3 has a brilliant futureMe2speed3 has a brilliant futureMe2speed3 has a brilliant futureMe2speed3 has a brilliant futureMe2speed3 has a brilliant futureMe2speed3 has a brilliant future
Groans: 1
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Was waiting to see if a coue buddies were going to come along for the fun times. They have all come up with other plans now... So anyone still looking or have room for one in their room? Or space to throw up a small tent camping?
Me2speed3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-04-2016, 05:55 AM   #18

Not Ranked  0 score     

We still have space in our cabin. If interested, send me a pm and I will get you the details on price and location.
Me2speed3 likes this.

GoFastParts

Suspension

Old 02-13-2016, 09:47 PM   #19

Cdreyes12 is a name known to allCdreyes12 is a name known to allCdreyes12 is a name known to allCdreyes12 is a name known to allCdreyes12 is a name known to allCdreyes12 is a name known to all
Not Ranked  0 score     

Coming up Friday morning. Staying to Sunday. Would prob bring small tent if someone doesn't mind sharing space or can spit cost with some for a room?
Cdreyes12 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-17-2016, 05:13 AM   #20

fasteddie128 is the leader of the worldfasteddie128 is the leader of the worldfasteddie128 is the leader of the worldfasteddie128 is the leader of the worldfasteddie128 is the leader of the worldfasteddie128 is the leader of the worldfasteddie128 is the leader of the worldfasteddie128 is the leader of the worldfasteddie128 is the leader of the worldfasteddie128 is the leader of the worldfasteddie128 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

I'm looking at snagging one of the camping sites. Just trying to figure out what days to book. Part of me wants to join the caravan up on Saturday but I think I may fly solo and get up on Thursday or Friday.
Installed - BNR s3, 3 BAR MAP, Cobb 3 Port EBCS, HTP 3" Intake, CS TMIC, CNT Catback Exhaust, Manzo TP, CS and JBR Hoses, TRZ RMM, Autotech HPFP Internals, Forge v1 BPV, Cobb AP v2, Nitto NT555 225/40/18 Tires, Block8Head Gauge Pod, Corksport Steering Wheel, NGK 6510, Step Colder Plugs, JBR Short Shifter, JBR Shift Bushings, Rallyarmor Flaps, Corn Tuned by Freek
Installing Next - EBC Yellow Stuff Pads, JBR VTA OCC
Next to Buy - Suspension stuff, Brake lines and Rotors, Relentless Manifold
fasteddie128 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-22-2016, 01:20 PM   #21
COCKSTRONG

Not Ranked  0 score     

Booking flights today, I'm looking to share a room.
When I called they said all they have is suites left at ~90/night.

Old 02-23-2016, 07:48 PM   #22

Not Ranked  0 score     

Talked to @alittlefox; just now. Only 4 rooms left after she books. Get on it people!

Critical Stats:
// 305whp/352tq

Old 02-23-2016, 08:35 PM   #23

Cdreyes12 is a name known to allCdreyes12 is a name known to allCdreyes12 is a name known to allCdreyes12 is a name known to allCdreyes12 is a name known to allCdreyes12 is a name known to all
Not Ranked  0 score     

Booking flights today, I'm looking to share a room.
When I called they said all they have is suites left at ~90/night.

Wanting to split costs for a room?
 Old 02-24-2016, 07:49 AM   #24

Not Ranked  0 score     

Still have space available in our cabin if people are looking for somewhere to stay.

GoFastParts

Suspension

The Following User Says Thank You to NavySailorMS3 For This Useful Post:
SofaKingAwesome (02-25-2016)
 Old 02-24-2016, 10:07 AM   #25
COCKSTRONG

Not Ranked  0 score     

Dinner info now up!
ENM @ MDC 2- Dinner Thread

The Following User Says Thank You to SofaKingAwesome For This Useful Post:
865ms3 (02-24-2016)
 Old 02-24-2016, 04:20 PM   #26

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by NavySailorMS3 View Post
Still have space available in our cabin if people are looking for somewhere to stay.
Okay I'm interested. Pm me details on pricing thanks

@navysaliorms3;
 Old 02-24-2016, 06:17 PM   #27

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Cdreyes12 View Post
Okay I'm interested. Pm me details on pricing thanks

@navysaliorms3;
Pm sent

GoFastParts

Suspension

Old 02-25-2016, 10:41 AM   #28
COCKSTRONG

Not Ranked  0 score     

Sorry, just saw that. Booked a room, pending snugglemate.

Old 02-26-2016, 07:29 PM   #29

Not Ranked  0 score     

@Me2speed3; just booked a spot in our cabin, 2 more spots left.
Me2speed3 likes this.

GoFastParts

Suspension

Old 03-04-2016, 11:46 AM   #30

weakdog85 is the leader of the worldweakdog85 is the leader of the worldweakdog85 is the leader of the worldweakdog85 is the leader of the worldweakdog85 is the leader of the worldweakdog85 is the leader of the worldweakdog85 is the leader of the worldweakdog85 is the leader of the worldweakdog85 is the leader of the worldweakdog85 is the leader of the worldweakdog85 is the leader of the world
Groans: 5
Groaned at 15 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

The lady at the Microtel is awesome. Because this group does so well for that place she gave me a suite for the price of a regular room. Booooom!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kenny7821 and Me2speed3 like this.
The Following User Says Thank You to weakdog85 For This Useful Post:
865ms3 (03-04-2016)
 Old 04-06-2016, 11:41 PM   #31

SKiZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSKiZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSKiZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSKiZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSKiZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSKiZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSKiZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSKiZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSKiZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSKiZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSKiZZ has a reputation beyond repute
Groaned at 10 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Who has room left? Finally got the go ahead to come.
 Old 04-07-2016, 08:44 AM   #32

SKiZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSKiZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSKiZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSKiZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSKiZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSKiZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSKiZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSKiZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSKiZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSKiZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSKiZZ has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by kenny7821 View Post
Hotel room is booked. I am driving down solo, so anyone that wants to share my room with me, let me know!!

@kenny7821@ Room still available?

Last edited by SKiZZ; 04-07-2016 at 08:45 AM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
SKiZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-07-2016, 09:16 AM   #33

Not Ranked  0 score     

I have myself @F1puertorico;, and @MD1032; in my room. We can always make room if a better option doesn't present itself.

Old 04-07-2016, 09:45 AM   #34

Not Ranked  0 score     

Didn't someone rent like a whole cabin nearby or something? That might be an option for ya.
Me2speed3 likes this.
 Old 04-07-2016, 10:10 AM   #35

Me2speed3 has a brilliant futureMe2speed3 has a brilliant futureMe2speed3 has a brilliant futureMe2speed3 has a brilliant futureMe2speed3 has a brilliant futureMe2speed3 has a brilliant futureMe2speed3 has a brilliant futureMe2speed3 has a brilliant futureMe2speed3 has a brilliant futureMe2speed3 has a brilliant futureMe2speed3 has a brilliant future
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

@SKiZZ; get in touch with @NavySailorMS3; not sure if there is still room in there or not.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
Me2speed3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-07-2016, 10:43 AM   #36

kritz is the leader of the worldkritz is the leader of the worldkritz is the leader of the worldkritz is the leader of the worldkritz is the leader of the worldkritz is the leader of the worldkritz is the leader of the worldkritz is the leader of the worldkritz is the leader of the worldkritz is the leader of the worldkritz is the leader of the world
Thanked 16,792 Times in 4,852 Posts
Groans: 95
Groaned at 48 Times in 40 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I just booked a room, as of now there is a suite available.
nindoja likes this.
 Old 04-07-2016, 11:16 PM   #37

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by kritz View Post
I just booked a room, as of now there is a suite available.
Need a roomate?
 Old 04-08-2016, 07:44 AM   #38

CheAlde has a brilliant futureCheAlde has a brilliant futureCheAlde has a brilliant futureCheAlde has a brilliant futureCheAlde has a brilliant futureCheAlde has a brilliant futureCheAlde has a brilliant futureCheAlde has a brilliant futureCheAlde has a brilliant futureCheAlde has a brilliant futureCheAlde has a brilliant future
Not Ranked  0 score     

neganox Thanks for the room share. Get with me on details and $.
Head lights & Fog lights HID Ice Blue, Reverse Lights LED Bright White, JBR SSP, CAI, Res. delet, JBR 80D Trilogy Pack, 3" Cat Back, ISC Coilovers, DBA Rotors, Hawk Pads, SS Brake Lines, AutoTech, AP!
CheAlde is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-08-2016, 08:02 AM   #39

kritz is the leader of the worldkritz is the leader of the worldkritz is the leader of the worldkritz is the leader of the worldkritz is the leader of the worldkritz is the leader of the worldkritz is the leader of the worldkritz is the leader of the worldkritz is the leader of the worldkritz is the leader of the worldkritz is the leader of the world
Thanked 16,792 Times in 4,852 Posts
Groans: 95
Groaned at 48 Times in 40 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by SKiZZ View Post
Need a roomate?
My brother and I are coming in on Friday, if you need a place to crash you are welcome to just bring an air mattress.
 Old 04-08-2016, 07:39 PM   #40

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by kritz View Post
My brother and I are coming in on Friday, if you need a place to crash you are welcome to just bring an air mattress.
I may take you up on that. Let me look at air mattresses.