register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3/6 MZR Gen1 Forums (2006-2009)
> MazdaSpeed 3/6 - ECU Computer Tuning

MazdaSpeed 3/6 - ECU Computer Tuning Have an ECU tuning issue? Do you want to discuss Mazdaspeed 3/6 tuning solutions? Up to date info on the latest! Piasini Reflash, Cobb Access Port, Xede, Procede, Standback, Superchips & others supported here!

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 10-05-2016, 05:22 PM   #1

pastry00 has much to be proud ofpastry00 has much to be proud ofpastry00 has much to be proud ofpastry00 has much to be proud ofpastry00 has much to be proud ofpastry00 has much to be proud ofpastry00 has much to be proud ofpastry00 has much to be proud of
Groans: 0
Groaned at 5 Times in 1 Post
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default Accessport not reading boost?

I have a custom tune form PD tuning. Just the other day i was driving the car and the boost gauge on the cobb accessport stopped reading the correct psi. It always says either 10.27 or 9.38 with minor fluctuations. Does anyone know what would be causing this. The car still drives the same and i am running the same boost pressures it is just not being read properly by the accessport. Thanks
pastry00 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 10-06-2016, 08:30 AM   #2

Thor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the world
Groans: 56
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Call Cobb. I'm sure they can help you out.
2007 MS6- H&R Coilovers/ C-PE Catted DP/Corksport HPFP Internals/ AEM CAI/ ETS TMIC/ CPE Austenite Dual CBE/ CPE TIH/ Synapse Synchronic/ Freektuned/ AP Short Shifter/ AWR RMM and OEM TMM with CS Inserts/ Southbend Stage 2 Endurance/Stop Tech Slotted Rear and DBA T3 4000 Series Front with EBC Reds/CPE xFlex Rear Diff Mount/ Whiteline Rear Sway Bar/DSS Level 2.9 Rear Axles

Waiting for Install: Damond OCC/ CS Injector Seals/ WMI/ Torque Solutions Shifter base bushings
Thor Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 10-06-2016, 08:34 AM   #3

qtrmile beast is the leader of the worldqtrmile beast is the leader of the worldqtrmile beast is the leader of the worldqtrmile beast is the leader of the worldqtrmile beast is the leader of the worldqtrmile beast is the leader of the worldqtrmile beast is the leader of the worldqtrmile beast is the leader of the worldqtrmile beast is the leader of the worldqtrmile beast is the leader of the worldqtrmile beast is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,487 Times in 984 Posts
Groans: 8
Groaned at 8 Times in 6 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Does car still feel like the boost you think you are supposed to be getting? maybe your map sensor is bad.
track weight 3220
street weight 3370
fully built motor//carrilo rods//cp pistons//ACT 6 puck//all mounts//gt3582 turbo//CPE manifold//ported intake//h&r coils//brembo brakes//tr10 I/C//accessport
qtrmile beast is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 10-06-2016, 07:08 PM   #4

sheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the world
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

^^^ I would check the connection to your MAP sensor. Maybe with those numbers you got it mixed up with your MAF sensor and you're running rich :-)
 Old 10-07-2016, 10:01 AM   #5

pastry00 has much to be proud ofpastry00 has much to be proud ofpastry00 has much to be proud ofpastry00 has much to be proud ofpastry00 has much to be proud ofpastry00 has much to be proud ofpastry00 has much to be proud ofpastry00 has much to be proud of
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

The feels to be hitting boost properly. I have a 3.5 bar map sensor from corksport and just pulled it and looks to be in tact.
 Old 10-07-2016, 11:17 AM   #6

tegxsi is the leader of the worldtegxsi is the leader of the worldtegxsi is the leader of the worldtegxsi is the leader of the worldtegxsi is the leader of the worldtegxsi is the leader of the worldtegxsi is the leader of the worldtegxsi is the leader of the worldtegxsi is the leader of the worldtegxsi is the leader of the worldtegxsi is the leader of the world
Groans: 62
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Hopefully you are load tuned but your boost cut probably won't work right. What does boost read when your key on and engine off?
If it's not reading close to zero then your MAP sensor probably went bad.

2007 TSX 6MT
tegxsi is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 10-07-2016, 06:51 PM   #7
MRR

MRR is a splendid one to beholdMRR is a splendid one to beholdMRR is a splendid one to beholdMRR is a splendid one to beholdMRR is a splendid one to beholdMRR is a splendid one to beholdMRR is a splendid one to behold
Groaned at 3 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Pretty sure your MAP sensor is on its way to heaven. Do a log and look for abnormal readings such as static or drastic boost changes. Get in touch with CS.
MRR is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 10-15-2016, 02:52 PM   #8

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

So corksport ended up sending me a new map sensor. But when i went to install it the car wont start. I put the old one back in and the car also wont start. It wont even trunover. I already checked the battery and the keys if anyone has suggestions let me know thanks.
 Old 10-15-2016, 06:44 PM   #9

sheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the worldsheston is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Any dash lights? I set off my anti theft stuff and couldn't start mine, but you will see the light to tell you.

Does it click? Everything else work?
 Old 10-15-2016, 06:57 PM   #10

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

The car clicks but no crank. Everything else works. No lights are on either.
 Old 10-16-2016, 06:22 PM   #11

Not Ranked  0 score     

How did you check the battery? I would suggest reseating the connections and make sure they are good. Also, have someone monitor the battery voltage as you crank

Sounds like you may have a weak battery or bad connection