register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3/6 MZR Gen1 Forums (2006-2009)
> MazdaSpeed 3/6 - ECU Computer Tuning

Notices

MazdaSpeed 3/6 - ECU Computer Tuning Have an ECU tuning issue? Do you want to discuss Mazdaspeed 3/6 tuning solutions? Up to date info on the latest! Piasini Reflash, Cobb Access Port, Xede, Procede, Standback, Superchips & others supported here!

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By fywdyl

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 11-09-2011, 07:24 AM   #1

cyber-ms3 has a brilliant futurecyber-ms3 has a brilliant futurecyber-ms3 has a brilliant futurecyber-ms3 has a brilliant futurecyber-ms3 has a brilliant futurecyber-ms3 has a brilliant futurecyber-ms3 has a brilliant futurecyber-ms3 has a brilliant futurecyber-ms3 has a brilliant futurecyber-ms3 has a brilliant futurecyber-ms3 has a brilliant future
Groans: 0
Groaned at 6 Times in 2 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default ATR Tuning

Hey guys, I've decided to try out ATR in order to squeeze out more HP/TQ out of my current mods. I haven't installed the fuel internals yet. So for now I'm just toying with ATR. My mods are CPeN nano intake, TIH, ETS TMIC, RMM insert.

I'm going for 11.55 AFR and 17~18 lbs.
WOT datalog2 v6.3 11.8.csv

First, i wanted to know how my tuning job looks? Is there something I need to focus on or adjust; up the AFR or boost and see if I can hit it?

Second, I wanted to know how I can smooth out my TQ between 3k and 4k, for some reason it dips then goes back up.

Third, after 5.5k rpm the HP goes down. Is there anyway to make it keep pulling till redline?
The OTS map in my other post still pulls after 5.5k so I'm sure it's my tune.
cyber-ms3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-09-2011, 07:40 AM   #2

fywdyl is the leader of the worldfywdyl is the leader of the worldfywdyl is the leader of the worldfywdyl is the leader of the worldfywdyl is the leader of the worldfywdyl is the leader of the worldfywdyl is the leader of the worldfywdyl is the leader of the worldfywdyl is the leader of the worldfywdyl is the leader of the worldfywdyl is the leader of the world
Groans: 52
Groaned at 4 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

First off, donate.

Looks like your fuel pressure took a dive between 4K and 5.5K. Might be time for an upgraded pump.

The dipping in the torque could be the load tables having an effect on your tune.
Corksport TMIC || cp-e HPFP || COBB Accessport || JBR 3.5" WP SRI + 80 Duro Trilogy Mounts + RSB + IM TIG + TB Coolant Bypass & TIG + SSP + Bushings + Heavy Shift Knob || HKS SSQV III VTA || Denso ITV-22 || Ultimate Racing V2 Catted DP+Resonated TP || Ported IM || GT3071
Mods to come:
Driver Mod || Snow Performance Meth Kit
fywdyl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to fywdyl For This Useful Post:
rfinkle2 (11-09-2011)
 Old 11-09-2011, 07:55 AM   #3

cyber-ms3 has a brilliant futurecyber-ms3 has a brilliant futurecyber-ms3 has a brilliant futurecyber-ms3 has a brilliant futurecyber-ms3 has a brilliant futurecyber-ms3 has a brilliant futurecyber-ms3 has a brilliant futurecyber-ms3 has a brilliant futurecyber-ms3 has a brilliant futurecyber-ms3 has a brilliant futurecyber-ms3 has a brilliant future
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by fywdyl View Post
First off, donate.

Looks like your fuel pressure took a dive between 4K and 5.5K. Might be time for an upgraded pump.

The dipping in the torque could be the load tables having an effect on your tune.
I've noticed that my FP goes down to that level when I hit ~19 PSI so I'm not too concerned with that for now.

What should I do regarding my load tables? I followed what it said in Abilor's guide.
 Old 11-09-2011, 08:06 AM   #4
THE RELENTLESS RACCON

Sid3wayS is the leader of the worldSid3wayS is the leader of the worldSid3wayS is the leader of the worldSid3wayS is the leader of the worldSid3wayS is the leader of the worldSid3wayS is the leader of the worldSid3wayS is the leader of the worldSid3wayS is the leader of the worldSid3wayS is the leader of the worldSid3wayS is the leader of the worldSid3wayS is the leader of the world
Thanked 10,127 Times in 3,669 Posts
Groans: 89
Groaned at 26 Times in 23 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by cyber-ms3 View Post
I've noticed that my FP goes down to that level when I hit ~19 PSI so I'm not too concerned with that for now
With that mindset n tryn to tune yourself...
In for zoom zoom BOOM!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sid3wayS For This Useful Post:
TexasSpeed3 (11-13-2011), tooslow10 (11-09-2011)
 Old 11-09-2011, 08:10 AM   #5

tooslow10 is the leader of the worldtooslow10 is the leader of the worldtooslow10 is the leader of the worldtooslow10 is the leader of the worldtooslow10 is the leader of the worldtooslow10 is the leader of the worldtooslow10 is the leader of the worldtooslow10 is the leader of the worldtooslow10 is the leader of the worldtooslow10 is the leader of the worldtooslow10 is the leader of the world
Groans: 11
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

you could adjust your wgdc down a little where the boost goes up to ~19, should help with the fp issue..have u checked the max load tables and cut off? the dipping in the torque could be the load tables and it could be simply fuel related (put the internals in) .. my .02
ZZB way of life over with!!!built motor is in--PTE5858 w/4" full intake , TIAL EWG , TIAL BPV , TurboXS dual mbc , 3" full TBE , CPE exh mani , DCR VVT , TR11 FMIC w/2.5" piping , ported and welded intake mani , egr completely deleted , act clutch and liteweight flywheel , 18x9 +25 rotas w/nitto nt-01 , 5/6th port -------tuning now and numbers soon--------

TEAM LBN BEERS -- FYCN

TEAM MEAGHAN -- FYCN
tooslow10 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tooslow10 For This Useful Post:
TexasSpeed3 (11-13-2011)
 Old 11-09-2011, 08:10 AM   #6

fywdyl is the leader of the worldfywdyl is the leader of the worldfywdyl is the leader of the worldfywdyl is the leader of the worldfywdyl is the leader of the worldfywdyl is the leader of the worldfywdyl is the leader of the worldfywdyl is the leader of the worldfywdyl is the leader of the worldfywdyl is the leader of the worldfywdyl is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Thanks for donating!

Are you boost tuning or load tuning?

Honestly though, before you start upping the boost and stuff, you should get an upgraded fuel pump... you don't want your car to explode on you.

I would turn the boost down to 17 for now until you can get a pump. Have you calibrated your WOT MAF yet? Looks like you're hitting 11.71 when targeting 11.55.
Corksport TMIC || cp-e HPFP || COBB Accessport || JBR 3.5" WP SRI + 80 Duro Trilogy Mounts + RSB + IM TIG + TB Coolant Bypass & TIG + SSP + Bushings + Heavy Shift Knob || HKS SSQV III VTA || Denso ITV-22 || Ultimate Racing V2 Catted DP+Resonated TP || Ported IM || GT3071
Mods to come:
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fywdyl For This Useful Post:
rfinkle2 (11-09-2011), tooslow10 (11-09-2011)
 Old 11-09-2011, 08:12 AM   #7

tooslow10 is the leader of the worldtooslow10 is the leader of the worldtooslow10 is the leader of the worldtooslow10 is the leader of the worldtooslow10 is the leader of the worldtooslow10 is the leader of the worldtooslow10 is the leader of the worldtooslow10 is the leader of the worldtooslow10 is the leader of the worldtooslow10 is the leader of the worldtooslow10 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

@cyber-ms3 , fwiw, your avi is great
ZZB way of life over with!!!built motor is in--PTE5858 w/4" full intake , TIAL EWG , TIAL BPV , TurboXS dual mbc , 3" full TBE , CPE exh mani , DCR VVT , TR11 FMIC w/2.5" piping , ported and welded intake mani , egr completely deleted , act clutch and liteweight flywheel , 18x9 +25 rotas w/nitto nt-01 , 5/6th port -------tuning now and numbers soon--------

TEAM LBN BEERS -- FYCN

TEAM MEAGHAN -- FYCN
The Following User Says Thank You to tooslow10 For This Useful Post:
cyber-ms3 (11-09-2011)
 Old 11-09-2011, 08:13 AM   #8

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

I need to lower the WGDC by a fraction and then the FP won't dip at all. Also, I haven't really played around with the WGD Boost Error Comp either.
In a couple of weeks I'll have off of work so I'm going to install the internals then.
The Following User Says Thank You to cyber-ms3 For This Useful Post:
tooslow10 (11-09-2011)
 Old 11-09-2011, 08:13 AM   #9
THE RELENTLESS RACCON

Sid3wayS is the leader of the worldSid3wayS is the leader of the worldSid3wayS is the leader of the worldSid3wayS is the leader of the worldSid3wayS is the leader of the worldSid3wayS is the leader of the worldSid3wayS is the leader of the worldSid3wayS is the leader of the worldSid3wayS is the leader of the worldSid3wayS is the leader of the worldSid3wayS is the leader of the world
Thanked 10,127 Times in 3,669 Posts
Groans: 89
Groaned at 26 Times in 23 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by tooslow10lol View Post
you could adjust your wgdc down a little where the boost goes up to ~19, should help with the fp issue..have u checked the max load tables and cut off? the dipping in the torque could be the load tables and it could be simply fuel related (put the internals in) .. my .02
+1 get your internals, its money well spent
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sid3wayS For This Useful Post:
TexasSpeed3 (11-13-2011), tooslow10 (11-09-2011)
 Old 11-09-2011, 08:22 AM   #10

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Thanks for donating!

Honestly though, before you start upping the boost and stuff, you should get an upgraded fuel pump... you don't want your car to explode on you.

I would turn the boost down to 17 for now until you can get a pump. Have you calibrated your WOT MAF yet? Looks like you're hitting 11.71 when targeting 11.55.
I'm actually commanding 17. Boost or Load? I thought that according to the guide we adjust both? I followed his guide strictly. So I mostly set the load tables according to what was written there. Then I adjusted the WGDC until the boost corresponded very close to boost targets. In advanced Engine Parameters only the boost based dynamics is checked not the Load target table.

I'm not sure if that answers your question.
tooslow10 (11-09-2011)
 Old 11-09-2011, 08:31 AM   #11

Not Ranked  0 score     

no, what he means is in the atr is the boost tuning checked..

TEAM LBN BEERS -- FYCN

TEAM MEAGHAN -- FYCN
 Old 11-09-2011, 08:38 AM   #12

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Do you mean the calc load Max A/B tables? I didn't really touch the Load tables that much. I set the Req load under norm BAT conditions for all RPM's to

2250:1.44, 2500:2.12, 3000-7000:2.30

The boost based dynamics is checked. The ABS Load Target Table is not checked.

Last edited by cyber-ms3; 11-09-2011 at 08:38 AM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
tooslow10 (11-09-2011)
 Old 11-09-2011, 08:48 AM   #13

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Thanks for donating!

I didn't do an MAF Cal run. When I upload a new/adjusted map I need to do an MAF Cal run before I do a WOT run? I thought because its in open loop an MAF Cal wouldn't do anything.
tooslow10 (11-09-2011)
 Old 11-09-2011, 08:56 AM   #14

Neutral  +1 score     

I didn't do an MAF Cal run. When I upload a new/adjusted map I need to do an MAF Cal run before I do a WOT run?
Well, for a full MAF Cal, you have to calibrate the part throttle MAF first, which is the "drive in 2nd from 1,500 rpm until you hit 130 g/s". Then once you do that and everything looks OK, you log a WOT run and compare the WOT actual AFR to your commanded AFR and calibrate the MAF once more for beyond 130 g/s. You should only have to do this once (or until you get it dialed in) and not every time you make changes to the map, unless you also made some hardware changes.

Once you know you are hitting your commanded AFRs, then I would start playing with boost/load/WGDC etc etc.
cyber-ms3 likes this.
Mods to come:
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fywdyl For This Useful Post:
cyber-ms3 (11-09-2011), tooslow10 (11-09-2011)
 Old 11-09-2011, 09:09 AM   #15

Not Ranked  0 score     

^^^^this ....annnd my last post was a read fail on my part...u stated the boost based was checked and i didn't even read it..my bad..but, if u adjusted ur trl req loads and didn't adjust the cut off or max loads, that could cause an issue..

TEAM LBN BEERS -- FYCN

TEAM MEAGHAN -- FYCN
 Old 11-09-2011, 09:16 AM   #16

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Well, for a full MAF Cal, you have to calibrate the part throttle MAF first, which is the "drive in 2nd from 1,500 rpm until you hit 130 g/s". Then once you do that and everything looks OK, you log a WOT run and compare the WOT actual AFR to your commanded AFR and calibrate the MAF once more for beyond 130 g/s. You should only have to do this once (or until you get it dialed in) and not every time you make changes to the map, unless you also made some hardware changes.

Once you know you are hitting your commanded AFRs, then I would start playing with boost/load/WGDC etc etc.
Thank you very much for explaining this stuff. I appreciate the help. Sorry for all the questions.
When you say "looks ok" for the initial MAF run you mean if the LTFT is less than ABS 2, or is there something else I'm looking for(besides the obvious high KR or low fuel pressure?)

Next, when dialing in, What should I be adjusting in order to hit the commanded AFR's?
tooslow10 (11-09-2011)
 Old 11-09-2011, 09:25 AM   #17

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

^^^^this ....annnd my last post was a read fail on my part...u stated the boost based was checked and i didn't even read it..my bad..but, if u adjusted ur trl req loads and didn't adjust the cut off or max loads, that could cause an issue..
I used the OTS stage 1 cpe-n+TIH map. It's set to higher load values than what I'm hitting.

Am I suppose to be adjusting anything else on these tables if i'm not using Load based tuning?

Fuel cut load limit is set to 2500+ :2.44 and up. I barely even hit 2

Are you talking about Calc Load MAX A/B or Req load MAX A/B?
tooslow10 (11-09-2011)
 Old 11-09-2011, 09:29 AM   #18

Not Ranked  0 score     

Thank you very much for explaining this stuff. I appreciate the help. Sorry for all the questions.
When you say "looks ok" for the initial MAF run you mean if the LTFT is less than ABS 2, or is there something else I'm looking for(besides the obvious high KR or low fuel pressure?)

Next, when dialing in, What should I be adjusting in order to hit the commanded AFR's?
COBB recommends +/- 8% for LTFT, most people are happy with +/-4%. Your LTFT looks OK from your log.

I'm assuming you did the whole closed loop/open loop transition thing in abilor's guide. So for your AFR, you will need to enter your desired AFR in all the recommended tables from your OL load all the way to 2.0 load. Then you take your car out for some fun and do a WOT log. Assuming there isn't any knock or weird fuel pump issues, you can then check to see if the actual AFR matches your commanded AFR. If it does, you're done, if not, adjust the MAF curve at the corresponding spots where your AFR is not the same. The factor you use is going to be (Actual AFR / Commanded AFR = Adjustment Factor).
Mods to come:
tooslow10 (11-09-2011)
 Old 11-09-2011, 09:33 AM   #19

Not Ranked  0 score     

I used the OTS stage 1 cpe-n+TIH map. It's set to higher load values than what I'm hitting.

Am I suppose to be adjusting anything else on these tables if i'm not using Load based tuning?

Fuel cut load limit is set to 2500+ :2.44 and up. I barely even hit 2

Are you talking about Calc Load MAX A/B or Req load MAX A/B?
when i get home i will let u know how mine are exactly set, but my calc load is set to 5. i can't remember the req load max setting s off the top of my head tho..and yes, it is imo good to have these set even when using boost tuning..any of the others feel free to chime in and let me know if this is wrong. thank u

TEAM LBN BEERS -- FYCN

TEAM MEAGHAN -- FYCN
 Old 11-09-2011, 09:49 AM   #20

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

COBB recommends +/- 8% for LTFT, most people are happy with +/-4%. Your LTFT looks OK from your log.

I'm assuming you did the whole closed loop/open loop transition thing in abilor's guide. So for your AFR, you will need to enter your desired AFR in all the recommended tables from your OL load all the way to 2.0 load. Then you take your car out for some fun and do a WOT log. Assuming there isn't any knock or weird fuel pump issues, you can then check to see if the actual AFR matches your commanded AFR. If it does, you're done, if not, adjust the MAF curve at the corresponding spots where your AFR is not the same. The factor you use is going to be (Actual AFR / Commanded AFR = Adjustment Factor).
I think I got it. I've set my AFR in the tables to 11.55. Once I do the MAF Cal run--on condition that LTFT, KR, and FP are ok--I do a WOT run then compare Commanded AFR to Actual AFR. Where ever there is a difference, I adjust the MAF Table A/B in the Sensor Cal. Tables accordingly?
fywdyl (11-09-2011)
 Old 11-09-2011, 09:56 AM   #21

Not Ranked  0 score     

I think I got it. I've set my AFR in the tables to 11.55. Once I do the MAF Cal run--on condition that LTFT, KR, and FP are ok--I do a WOT run then compare Commanded AFR to Actual AFR. Where ever there is a difference, I adjust the MAF Table A/B in the Sensor Cal. Tables accordingly?
Exactly. Once you get that nailed down, then you can start leaning out the AFR more and adjust your boost, etc etc.
Mods to come:
cyber-ms3 (11-09-2011)
 Old 11-09-2011, 10:06 AM   #22

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Awesome! Woo Hoo!!!

So basically the MAF Table is a hardware type of adjustment? Meaning that unless I do hardware adjustments, I will never have to worry about adjusting that table.

Thanks you very much for your help.
 Old 11-09-2011, 10:30 AM   #23

Not Ranked  0 score     

Awesome! Woo Hoo!!!

So basically the MAF Table is a hardware type of adjustment? Meaning that unless I do hardware adjustments, I will never have to worry about adjusting that table.

Thanks you very much for your help.
In a sense, yes. Any changes you make to your car that will affect the AFR will require a MAF cal (so mainly on the intake and fueling side).

Also, the weather might affect AFR, but it shouldn't affect it too too much. As long as your LTFT are +/-4%, you are fine.
Mods to come:
cyber-ms3 (11-09-2011)
 Old 11-09-2011, 10:32 AM   #24

theschrum is the leader of the worldtheschrum is the leader of the worldtheschrum is the leader of the worldtheschrum is the leader of the worldtheschrum is the leader of the worldtheschrum is the leader of the worldtheschrum is the leader of the worldtheschrum is the leader of the worldtheschrum is the leader of the worldtheschrum is the leader of the worldtheschrum is the leader of the world
Groans: 29
Groaned at 7 Times in 6 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

It sounds like you have not read abilor's tuning guide. Many of the questions you are asking are covered in this guide. Read it throughout.
http://www.mazdaspeedforums.org/foru...e-noobs-83959/
 Old 11-09-2011, 11:57 AM   #25

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by theschrum View Post
It sounds like you have not read abilor's tuning guide. Many of the questions you are asking are covered in this guide. Read it throughout.
http://www.mazdaspeedforums.org/foru...e-noobs-83959/
I've read it 5 times and it's always open for reference on my screen. He doesn't go into length regarding load based tuning on page 32. And he says to adjuste your MAF Cal tables for your LTFT. He didn't mention adjusting it for hitting different AFR's.

I appreciate the help though!
 Old 11-10-2011, 09:37 PM   #26

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

OK. So I've been doing lots of runs and lots of calculations and editing. Here are my last two runs:
The first one was pretty good and very close to targets although the boost is still a little high which I think caused the FP to drop slightly.
WOT v6.6 datalog3.csv

The second one though the AFR was pretty off in the beginning but the boost remained almost exactly the same and the FP was perfect.
WOT v6.6 datalog4.csv

Why is it varying by so much? The runs were within approx. 5-10 minutes of each other. Could it be that I need to wait more time in between runs to let everything cool down in order to remain consistent?
 Old 11-11-2011, 06:03 AM   #27

Not Ranked  0 score     

OK. So I've been doing lots of runs and lots of calculations and editing. Here are my last two runs:
The first one was pretty good and very close to targets although the boost is still a little high which I think caused the FP to drop slightly.
Attachment 44556

The second one though the AFR was pretty off in the beginning but the boost remained almost exactly the same and the FP was perfect.
Attachment 44557

Why is it varying by so much? The runs were within approx. 5-10 minutes of each other. Could it be that I need to wait more time in between runs to let everything cool down in order to remain consistent?
This might be a stupid question, but do have the DSC turned off? Is the road you're logging on flat and straight?

Also, you should try to do some 4th gear logs, if it is safe to do so of course.

As for the AFR, did you modify all the fuel tables? For the boost spike, I suggest you turn down the WGDC at and before the spiking rpm, so you don't run into any problems with the fuel pump.
Mods to come:
 Old 11-11-2011, 12:32 PM   #28

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

This might be a stupid question, but do have the DSC turned off? Is the road you're logging on flat and straight?

Also, you should try to do some 4th gear logs, if it is safe to do so of course.

As for the AFR, did you modify all the fuel tables? For the boost spike, I suggest you turn down the WGDC at and before the spiking rpm, so you don't run into any problems with the fuel pump.
DSC is off. The road was also flat and straight. I also made it a point to do the logs over the same road as well so that any discrepancies would be consistent.

In these runs I only adjusted the MAF Table A/B. I didn't adjust the fuel trims any further. I only used them as a reference to what the commanded AFR should be.

I lowered the WGDC some. The second run showed a slightly lowered boost spike and the FP was perfectly fine.

I'll try some 4th gear runs.
 Old 11-13-2011, 09:42 PM   #29

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Ok so I did some 4th gear runs. I lowered the WGDC so the max PSI at it's peak is 18.5. the rest of the powerband it's around 17 +/- 1 psi. It looks like my afr's are getting closer to the targets. Almost spot on. I believe with more driving it'll become even closer.
P.S. The road was a little bumpy so I believe that if using virtual dyno the smoothing has to be increased.
WOT 4th gear v6.9 datalog4.csv
WOT 4th gear v6.9 datalog5.csv
Any suggestions/opinions?
 Old 11-14-2011, 07:17 AM   #30

Boost Addict is the leader of the worldBoost Addict is the leader of the worldBoost Addict is the leader of the worldBoost Addict is the leader of the worldBoost Addict is the leader of the worldBoost Addict is the leader of the worldBoost Addict is the leader of the worldBoost Addict is the leader of the worldBoost Addict is the leader of the worldBoost Addict is the leader of the worldBoost Addict is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,572 Times in 504 Posts
Groans: 41
Groaned at 50 Times in 21 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

1st and only suggestion, you really need FP internals.
2008.5 BM MS3 // Cobb AP V3// JBR 3.5" WP Full Intake // CXRacing Piping/Godspeed Core // CNT 3" Catted Downpipe // Custom 3" CBE // KMD v2.1 Fuel Pump Internals // Turbosmart Dual Port BOV // Airlift Suspension // Corksport Skid Plate // JBR 88Duro Dogbone RMM // JBR SSP // SURE AGS Knob // Denso ITV22 // STACK Boost Gauge // DDM 6k Low HID's // CP-e Towplate // 15% Tint

FREEKTUNE
Boost Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boost Addict For This Useful Post:
atvfreek (11-14-2011), fywdyl (11-14-2011)
 Old 11-24-2011, 12:06 PM   #31

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

I installed my internals today. went pretty smooth. did everything correctly. Just have to wait till the 100 mile mark. While driving around town the FP idle's around 450 and when accelerating it steadily climbs to 1600 psi.
Is there anything I should lookout for in particular in the meantime until I can go full throttle?