register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3/6 MZR Gen1 Forums (2006-2009)
> MazdaSpeed 3/6 - ECU Computer Tuning

Notices

MazdaSpeed 3/6 - ECU Computer Tuning Have an ECU tuning issue? Do you want to discuss Mazdaspeed 3/6 tuning solutions? Up to date info on the latest! Piasini Reflash, Cobb Access Port, Xede, Procede, Standback, Superchips & others supported here!

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 02-17-2009, 12:28 PM   #1

smakdown61 is the leader of the worldsmakdown61 is the leader of the worldsmakdown61 is the leader of the worldsmakdown61 is the leader of the worldsmakdown61 is the leader of the worldsmakdown61 is the leader of the worldsmakdown61 is the leader of the worldsmakdown61 is the leader of the worldsmakdown61 is the leader of the worldsmakdown61 is the leader of the worldsmakdown61 is the leader of the world
Groans: 6
Groaned at 37 Times in 23 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default Can't log with the AP

Tried doing some AP logs today. It says "initializing" then just has dash marks where the info should be like its not getting anything, then kicks me back to the logging directions screen. I have the latest beta firmware and whatnot. Any ideas?
smakdown61 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-17-2009, 12:46 PM   #2

bova is the leader of the worldbova is the leader of the worldbova is the leader of the worldbova is the leader of the worldbova is the leader of the worldbova is the leader of the worldbova is the leader of the worldbova is the leader of the worldbova is the leader of the worldbova is the leader of the worldbova is the leader of the world
Thanked 6,476 Times in 876 Posts
Groans: 45
Groaned at 39 Times in 38 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

you have to reset both your live list and data log list then it should work.
bova is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-17-2009, 12:57 PM   #3

skeeter149 is the leader of the worldskeeter149 is the leader of the worldskeeter149 is the leader of the worldskeeter149 is the leader of the worldskeeter149 is the leader of the worldskeeter149 is the leader of the worldskeeter149 is the leader of the worldskeeter149 is the leader of the worldskeeter149 is the leader of the worldskeeter149 is the leader of the worldskeeter149 is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,342 Times in 815 Posts
Groans: 91
Groaned at 24 Times in 19 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

well smak i got the newest updates today went to the car and i log fine... what happened was i selected rpm, it said not logging. i then hit the enter thing. it said initalizing with dash for like 2 seconds, then started showing the rpm again with logging under. so try the update and hope you get this fixed.

2008 Speed 3 GT- Cobb SRI, Cobb TIP, AQ Motorsports DP (Turboxs Adapter Plate), TurboXS FMIC, GReddy CBE, GReddy BPV, 3P Flange, GReddy TT, GReddy Boost Gauge, Vent Pod, GReddy Shift Knob, SU Shifter Bushings, AWR RMM, Cobb RSB, Cobb AP, Cobb Shifter Weight, Autotech FP Internals, Corksport Exhaust Hangers. "rolling on"

1996 200sx SE-R- Injen CAI, GReddy SP2 CBE, Progress FSB, Progress RSB, Cusco FSTB, Progress LCAB, Prothane MM, JWT POP Program, JWT S4 Cams, Mishimoto Radiator, GoodRidge SS Brake Lines, Powerslot Rotors, Nismo CF Shift Knob. "tranny woes"
skeeter149 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-17-2009, 05:51 PM   #4

SharkDiver is the leader of the worldSharkDiver is the leader of the worldSharkDiver is the leader of the worldSharkDiver is the leader of the worldSharkDiver is the leader of the worldSharkDiver is the leader of the worldSharkDiver is the leader of the worldSharkDiver is the leader of the worldSharkDiver is the leader of the worldSharkDiver is the leader of the worldSharkDiver is the leader of the world
Groans: 17
Groaned at 7 Times in 6 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Mine is doing the same thing.I reset the datalogs and live list and it still will not log.I have a small thread on it in the Cobb section..
Pauter rods,Cp pistons 9.5:1 @ .020 over,ARP head & main studs,DNP ceramic coated exhaust mani.,TXS Dp,TXS Tp with high flow cat,PG reworked turbo,Cobb sri,Cobb fmic,Cobb Ap,Cobb inlet,HPFP,BSD,ACT street disk with light flywheel,TWM shifter bushing,rear MM,Oil CC and 1 step colder plugs and more

http://videos.streetfire.net/profile/SharkDiver.htm
http://www.youtube.com/user/sharkdiverjohn
SharkDiver is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-24-2009, 08:24 PM   #5

94jedi is the leader of the world94jedi is the leader of the world94jedi is the leader of the world94jedi is the leader of the world94jedi is the leader of the world94jedi is the leader of the world94jedi is the leader of the world94jedi is the leader of the world94jedi is the leader of the world94jedi is the leader of the world94jedi is the leader of the world
Groans: 5
Groaned at 7 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by bova80 View Post
you have to reset both your live list and data log list then it should work.
yep, mine did the same thing today. I'll try it again w/ your suggestion.
 Old 03-09-2009, 07:29 AM   #6

Arrowpoint is the leader of the worldArrowpoint is the leader of the worldArrowpoint is the leader of the worldArrowpoint is the leader of the worldArrowpoint is the leader of the worldArrowpoint is the leader of the worldArrowpoint is the leader of the worldArrowpoint is the leader of the worldArrowpoint is the leader of the worldArrowpoint is the leader of the worldArrowpoint is the leader of the world
Groans: 4
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Mine is doing the same thing. I have it set to take beta updates. I updated it again last night and removed most of the maps and old logs etc. thinking maybe it is a memory issue. I will try to log again today. I wish that they could make it so that the log dates and times are correct.
Arrowpoint is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-09-2009, 10:12 AM   #7

smakdown61 is the leader of the worldsmakdown61 is the leader of the worldsmakdown61 is the leader of the worldsmakdown61 is the leader of the worldsmakdown61 is the leader of the worldsmakdown61 is the leader of the worldsmakdown61 is the leader of the worldsmakdown61 is the leader of the worldsmakdown61 is the leader of the worldsmakdown61 is the leader of the worldsmakdown61 is the leader of the world
Groans: 6
Groaned at 37 Times in 23 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

fyi mine was fixed with the latest beta firmware
smakdown61 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-09-2009, 11:42 AM   #8

SharkDiver is the leader of the worldSharkDiver is the leader of the worldSharkDiver is the leader of the worldSharkDiver is the leader of the worldSharkDiver is the leader of the worldSharkDiver is the leader of the worldSharkDiver is the leader of the worldSharkDiver is the leader of the worldSharkDiver is the leader of the worldSharkDiver is the leader of the worldSharkDiver is the leader of the world
Groans: 17
Groaned at 7 Times in 6 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Arrowpoint View Post
Mine is doing the same thing. I have it set to take beta updates. I updated it again last night and removed most of the maps and old logs etc. thinking maybe it is a memory issue. I will try to log again today. I wish that they could make it so that the log dates and times are correct.
THey cant make the times and logs correct because the AP does not have a on board battery to store that info.When the Ap is un-plugged from the OBD it resets everything.What I dont understand is why they added date and time to the logs knowing that it will not be correct.
Pauter rods,Cp pistons 9.5:1 @ .020 over,ARP head & main studs,DNP ceramic coated exhaust mani.,TXS Dp,TXS Tp with high flow cat,PG reworked turbo,Cobb sri,Cobb fmic,Cobb Ap,Cobb inlet,HPFP,BSD,ACT street disk with light flywheel,TWM shifter bushing,rear MM,Oil CC and 1 step colder plugs and more

http://videos.streetfire.net/profile/SharkDiver.htm
http://www.youtube.com/user/sharkdiverjohn
SharkDiver is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-10-2009, 03:41 AM   #9

Arrowpoint is the leader of the worldArrowpoint is the leader of the worldArrowpoint is the leader of the worldArrowpoint is the leader of the worldArrowpoint is the leader of the worldArrowpoint is the leader of the worldArrowpoint is the leader of the worldArrowpoint is the leader of the worldArrowpoint is the leader of the worldArrowpoint is the leader of the worldArrowpoint is the leader of the world
Groans: 4
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Mine is working again. I guess updating fixed it.
Arrowpoint is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-10-2009, 07:21 PM   #10

06turbospeed will become famous soon enough
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

hmm thats weird