register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3/6 MZR Gen1 Forums (2006-2009)
> MazdaSpeed 3/6 - ECU Computer Tuning

MazdaSpeed 3/6 - ECU Computer Tuning Have an ECU tuning issue? Do you want to discuss Mazdaspeed 3/6 tuning solutions? Up to date info on the latest! Piasini Reflash, Cobb Access Port, Xede, Procede, Standback, Superchips & others supported here!

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 12-26-2017, 07:58 PM   #1

nate montoya is an unknown quantity at this point
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default Clutch master cylinder leaking

I noticed my clutch master cylinder leajijng the other day so I bought a new one and now it's not leaking anyone ever deal with this issue?
nate montoya is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-27-2017, 08:03 AM   #2

IMASA is the leader of the worldIMASA is the leader of the worldIMASA is the leader of the worldIMASA is the leader of the worldIMASA is the leader of the worldIMASA is the leader of the worldIMASA is the leader of the worldIMASA is the leader of the worldIMASA is the leader of the worldIMASA is the leader of the worldIMASA is the leader of the world
Groans: 6
Not Ranked  0 score     

Maybe all your fluid leaked out so it stopped leaking?

Mine had a very slow leak inside the car. Just monitor it over a few days/weeks. Good luck with the install, one of the more difficult things I had to install in my car.
2008 Mazdaspeed3 | Cobb AP | Cobb DP | Cobb FMIC | Cobb RSB | Cobb RSB | SURE 3" MAF full intake | CP-E Stage 2 RMM | CP-E HPFP | H&R Springs | Koni Yellows | TWM FR | MD OCC | Dashhawk | DO Methanol Injection | JBR PMM & TMM | JBR EGR Plate |
IMASA is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-27-2017, 10:43 AM   #3

nate montoya is an unknown quantity at this point
Groans: 0
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by IMASA View Post
Maybe all your fluid leaked out so it stopped leaking?

Mine had a very slow leak inside the car. Just monitor it over a few days/weeks. Good luck with the install, one of the more difficult things I had to install in my car.
Haha no I refilled the reservoir but yes I tried installing master but I could only get the three bolts off in the front that higher up one was a pita. How did you end up getting that thing off.

Last edited by nate montoya; 12-27-2017 at 11:08 AM.
nate montoya is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-27-2017, 02:03 PM   #4

aackthpt is the leader of the worldaackthpt is the leader of the worldaackthpt is the leader of the worldaackthpt is the leader of the worldaackthpt is the leader of the worldaackthpt is the leader of the worldaackthpt is the leader of the worldaackthpt is the leader of the worldaackthpt is the leader of the worldaackthpt is the leader of the worldaackthpt is the leader of the world
Groans: 5
Groaned at 3 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I've never had a problem with anything leajijng.
 Old 01-06-2018, 11:57 AM   #5

MSMS3 is the leader of the worldMSMS3 is the leader of the worldMSMS3 is the leader of the worldMSMS3 is the leader of the worldMSMS3 is the leader of the worldMSMS3 is the leader of the worldMSMS3 is the leader of the worldMSMS3 is the leader of the worldMSMS3 is the leader of the worldMSMS3 is the leader of the worldMSMS3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,732 Times in 905 Posts
Groans: 112
Groaned at 46 Times in 30 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Might get more responses if master cylinder leaking thread were started elsewhere. This is the ECU computer tuning section. Just saying it might not get seen here.
BNR Stage 1 (to fix smoking K04 turbo), TurboXS 3" Catless DP/RP "Stealthback" into stock CBE, Vibrant 3 inch Ultra Quiet Resonator in RP section, Magnaflow 3 1/2" exhaust tip, Mazdaspeed CAI w/air straightener and K&N conical filter, NGK 6510 Iridium IX one step colder plugs, Hypertech tune, Autotech HPFP internals, Stock BPV (works perfectly), Yokohama Advan Neova AD08R's (stock size on stock rims); Hawk HPS pads; SURE RMM; Grimmspeed EBCS (2 port mode), Bilstein B6's, SPC rear camber arms.
MSMS3 is offline   Reply With Quote