register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3/6 MZR Gen1 Forums (2006-2009)
> MazdaSpeed 3/6 - ECU Computer Tuning

MazdaSpeed 3/6 - ECU Computer Tuning Have an ECU tuning issue? Do you want to discuss Mazdaspeed 3/6 tuning solutions? Up to date info on the latest! Piasini Reflash, Cobb Access Port, Xede, Procede, Standback, Superchips & others supported here!

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 05-06-2008, 03:03 PM   #1

justin. has a spectacular aura aboutjustin. has a spectacular aura aboutjustin. has a spectacular aura about
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default Cobb Tuning FMIC

Pics of said testing....

Justin
COBB Tuning
justin. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to justin. For This Useful Post:
aaronc7 (05-06-2008), Crossbow (05-12-2008), flashfrenzy (05-06-2008), Grim (05-06-2008), Haltech (05-06-2008), Jesse MS3GT (05-12-2008), kramer (05-12-2008), MazdaMan13 (05-08-2008), MisterMatt (05-12-2008), myms3 (05-14-2008), NYpest (05-08-2008), SgtP (05-18-2008), skeeter149 (07-15-2008), whoosh@Realtune (05-07-2008), yup24z (05-07-2008), Zeya (05-12-2008)
 Old 05-06-2008, 03:17 PM   #2

bykeryder4life is the leader of the worldbykeryder4life is the leader of the worldbykeryder4life is the leader of the worldbykeryder4life is the leader of the worldbykeryder4life is the leader of the worldbykeryder4life is the leader of the worldbykeryder4life is the leader of the worldbykeryder4life is the leader of the worldbykeryder4life is the leader of the worldbykeryder4life is the leader of the worldbykeryder4life is the leader of the world
Groans: 38
Groaned at 12 Times in 11 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

thats going to be a sweet piece when it and many other parts from cobb are done being tested and made. i assume those fittings are for testing psi drops and temps etc...?
bykeryder4life is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-06-2008, 03:21 PM   #3

justin. has a spectacular aura aboutjustin. has a spectacular aura aboutjustin. has a spectacular aura about
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by bykeryder4life View Post
i assume those fittings are for testing psi drops and temps etc...?
You are correct.

Justin
COBB Tuning
The Following User Says Thank You to justin. For This Useful Post:
Grim (05-06-2008)
 Old 05-06-2008, 03:22 PM   #4

Grim is the leader of the worldGrim is the leader of the worldGrim is the leader of the worldGrim is the leader of the worldGrim is the leader of the worldGrim is the leader of the worldGrim is the leader of the worldGrim is the leader of the worldGrim is the leader of the worldGrim is the leader of the worldGrim is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,006 Times in 316 Posts
Groans: 70
Groaned at 92 Times in 80 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

that IC Looks nice,i herd yall were going to do a powder coat on it,but do you guys think you could give an option of having it just polished aluminiun instead?
Grim is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-06-2008, 03:28 PM   #5
Eatin' Your Tuna

Haltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the world
Thanked 41,994 Times in 8,188 Posts
Groans: 244
Groaned at 329 Times in 243 Posts

I want that thing, yesterday! When's the expected release date?

Originally Posted by Mazda3Revolution
An intro thread on MSF is like your first day at a State Corrections facility. "Your gonna get tested".
MSF -The HARDCORE Of Mazda High Performance Tech!
Flex Limited Ecoboost - Not Stock

Gen1 MS3 - COBB FMIC V2.0 | COBB SRI | COBB AP Stage 2 W/MSF_V1.08y | COBB 3" Downpipe | COBB CBE | Devil's Own Stage 2 Meth Injection | AST 4300 Coilovers | Haltech Fuel Pump Internals | Rota Torque 18x8 w/ 235/40/18 | ACT 6 PUCK Sprung/Streetlite
Haltech is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-06-2008, 03:35 PM   #6

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Thanks for the comments, but you guys realize that those images show more than 1 intercooler right. Those images are just a few samples to show a snapshot of the amount of testing performed here.

I'll pass along the powder coat vs polished feedback..... I'm sure Josh will see it also

Justin
COBB Tuning
 Old 05-06-2008, 03:42 PM   #7
Eatin' Your Tuna

Haltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the world

Yes, i see the end tanks are different.

An intro thread on MSF is like your first day at a State Corrections facility. "Your gonna get tested".

Gen1 MS3 - COBB FMIC V2.0 | COBB SRI | COBB AP Stage 2 W/MSF_V1.08y | COBB 3" Downpipe | COBB CBE | Devil's Own Stage 2 Meth Injection | AST 4300 Coilovers | Haltech Fuel Pump Internals | Rota Torque 18x8 w/ 235/40/18 | ACT 6 PUCK Sprung/Streetlite
 Old 05-06-2008, 03:43 PM   #8

redrocketz has a reputation beyond reputeredrocketz has a reputation beyond reputeredrocketz has a reputation beyond reputeredrocketz has a reputation beyond reputeredrocketz has a reputation beyond reputeredrocketz has a reputation beyond reputeredrocketz has a reputation beyond reputeredrocketz has a reputation beyond reputeredrocketz has a reputation beyond reputeredrocketz has a reputation beyond reputeredrocketz has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 4
Groaned at 9 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I see atleast 3 different ones or 2 and one is painted. I'm assuming that is the reason for the bungie cords.
redrocketz is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-06-2008, 04:33 PM   #9

bombdotcom is the leader of the worldbombdotcom is the leader of the worldbombdotcom is the leader of the worldbombdotcom is the leader of the worldbombdotcom is the leader of the worldbombdotcom is the leader of the worldbombdotcom is the leader of the worldbombdotcom is the leader of the worldbombdotcom is the leader of the worldbombdotcom is the leader of the worldbombdotcom is the leader of the world
Groans: 18
Groaned at 40 Times in 20 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

i actually like it powerocated with "COBB" on it. is here an option of gettin that?? im gonna do must of my car with cobb products
bombdotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-06-2008, 04:34 PM   #10

flashfrenzy has a spectacular aura aboutflashfrenzy has a spectacular aura aboutflashfrenzy has a spectacular aura about
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by redrocketz View Post
I see atleast 3 different ones or 2 and one is painted. I'm assuming that is the reason for the bungie cords.
I don't know what you're talking about. Those are the latest in mounting technology!
flashfrenzy is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-06-2008, 04:41 PM   #11

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by flashfrenzy View Post
I don't know what you're talking about. Those are the latest in mounting technology!

Justin
COBB Tuning
 Old 05-06-2008, 04:41 PM   #12
Approved MSF Vendor

Cobb Tuning is the leader of the worldCobb Tuning is the leader of the worldCobb Tuning is the leader of the worldCobb Tuning is the leader of the worldCobb Tuning is the leader of the worldCobb Tuning is the leader of the worldCobb Tuning is the leader of the worldCobb Tuning is the leader of the worldCobb Tuning is the leader of the worldCobb Tuning is the leader of the worldCobb Tuning is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,071 Times in 288 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 47 Times in 18 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I will refrain from posting anymore unless bad info is put out. I do not want to change the subject in a post about CP-e's products as I consider them a good competitor, which I like having around. Not good form Peetah! (For those of you that remember the movie "Hook") Again will check to see if we can get a vendor status on this forum if required.
Cobb Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-06-2008, 04:42 PM   #13

Grim is the leader of the worldGrim is the leader of the worldGrim is the leader of the worldGrim is the leader of the worldGrim is the leader of the worldGrim is the leader of the worldGrim is the leader of the worldGrim is the leader of the worldGrim is the leader of the worldGrim is the leader of the worldGrim is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by justin. View Post
Thanks for the comments, but you guys realize that those images show more than 1 intercooler right. Those images are just a few samples to show a snapshot of the amount of testing performed here.

I'll pass along the powder coat vs polished feedback..... I'm sure Josh will see it also

Justin
COBB Tuning
i think there should be an option,some like polished,while others like powdercoated. also doesnt powdercoating cost more?
 Old 05-06-2008, 04:59 PM   #14

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Josh @ COBB View Post
I will refrain from posting anymore unless bad info is put out. I do not want to change the subject in a post about CP-e's products as I consider them a good competitor, which I like having around. Not good form Peetah! (For those of you that remember the movie "Hook") Again will check to see if we can get a vendor status on this forum if required.
Yeah, sorry about the hijack. Back on topic.

Justin
COBB Tuning
 Old 05-06-2008, 10:27 PM   #15

Not Ranked  0 score     

On M3F it says that the projected release is may 2008,would yall say this is about right?
 Old 05-06-2008, 10:35 PM   #16

occschemguy is the leader of the worldoccschemguy is the leader of the worldoccschemguy is the leader of the worldoccschemguy is the leader of the worldoccschemguy is the leader of the worldoccschemguy is the leader of the worldoccschemguy is the leader of the worldoccschemguy is the leader of the worldoccschemguy is the leader of the worldoccschemguy is the leader of the worldoccschemguy is the leader of the world
Thanked 46,553 Times in 661 Posts
Groans: 3
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

nice when is projected release?, will it work or will you have one available for the speed6? and do you have any hp #s of expected efficiency?

occschemguy is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-06-2008, 10:47 PM   #17

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by occschemguy View Post
nice when is projected release?, will it work or will you have one available for the speed6? and do you have any hp #s of expected efficiency?
see above post
 Old 05-06-2008, 10:56 PM   #18
Young Roids
Lurkers

looks like you will be giving the turbo XS unit a run for it's money.
 Old 05-06-2008, 10:58 PM   #19
Banned

Laloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the world
Thanked 18,726 Times in 896 Posts
Groans: 57
Groaned at 196 Times in 127 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

randy you should have waited for this....
Laloosh is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-06-2008, 11:08 PM   #20

occschemguy is the leader of the worldoccschemguy is the leader of the worldoccschemguy is the leader of the worldoccschemguy is the leader of the worldoccschemguy is the leader of the worldoccschemguy is the leader of the worldoccschemguy is the leader of the worldoccschemguy is the leader of the worldoccschemguy is the leader of the worldoccschemguy is the leader of the worldoccschemguy is the leader of the world
Thanked 46,553 Times in 661 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

It would be nice if cobb would come on as a vender and become heavly involved in msf.

occschemguy is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-06-2008, 11:13 PM   #21
Eatin' Your Tuna

Cobb has approached me about this. We are working out some details since they dont want to actually sell parts.

Old 05-07-2008, 01:13 AM   #22

MazdaMan13 is a splendid one to beholdMazdaMan13 is a splendid one to beholdMazdaMan13 is a splendid one to beholdMazdaMan13 is a splendid one to beholdMazdaMan13 is a splendid one to beholdMazdaMan13 is a splendid one to beholdMazdaMan13 is a splendid one to beholdMazdaMan13 is a splendid one to behold
Not Ranked  0 score     

very nice can't wait for the release
MazdaMan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-07-2008, 07:20 AM   #23

det_ms3 is the leader of the worlddet_ms3 is the leader of the worlddet_ms3 is the leader of the worlddet_ms3 is the leader of the worlddet_ms3 is the leader of the worlddet_ms3 is the leader of the worlddet_ms3 is the leader of the worlddet_ms3 is the leader of the worlddet_ms3 is the leader of the worlddet_ms3 is the leader of the worlddet_ms3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 3,118 Times in 72 Posts
Groans: 5
Not Ranked  0 score     

well i wish them well here on the forum, i hope they can actually get this shit out soon. i've gotta hole burning in my pocket.
 Old 05-08-2008, 08:09 AM   #24

SgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the world
Thanked 5,355 Times in 343 Posts
Groans: 106
Groaned at 30 Times in 22 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I will be setting aside some money for this bad boy if the numbers are as good as I think they will be.
SgtP is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-08-2008, 08:13 AM   #25

ispypsi is the leader of the worldispypsi is the leader of the worldispypsi is the leader of the worldispypsi is the leader of the worldispypsi is the leader of the worldispypsi is the leader of the worldispypsi is the leader of the worldispypsi is the leader of the worldispypsi is the leader of the worldispypsi is the leader of the worldispypsi is the leader of the world
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

more choices is always nice.

i just want black anodizing available i hate stencil painted cores.
 Old 05-11-2008, 11:16 AM   #26
Banned

Yahdy Ras is a splendid one to beholdYahdy Ras is a splendid one to beholdYahdy Ras is a splendid one to beholdYahdy Ras is a splendid one to beholdYahdy Ras is a splendid one to beholdYahdy Ras is a splendid one to beholdYahdy Ras is a splendid one to behold
Groaned at 14 Times in 7 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

any pics from the top?
Yahdy Ras is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-12-2008, 09:55 AM   #27
Banned

Crossbow is the leader of the worldCrossbow is the leader of the worldCrossbow is the leader of the worldCrossbow is the leader of the worldCrossbow is the leader of the worldCrossbow is the leader of the worldCrossbow is the leader of the worldCrossbow is the leader of the worldCrossbow is the leader of the worldCrossbow is the leader of the worldCrossbow is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Looks like a good core sizing...it appears to be just about as high as the bumper. (At least from the side angle). I still can't figure out why corksport went with such big intercoolers that the bumpers block...

When running the hot pipe, please keep in mind those owners with DNP or PG manifolds!
Crossbow is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-12-2008, 10:59 AM   #28
Banned

phailerider is the leader of the worldphailerider is the leader of the worldphailerider is the leader of the worldphailerider is the leader of the worldphailerider is the leader of the worldphailerider is the leader of the worldphailerider is the leader of the worldphailerider is the leader of the worldphailerider is the leader of the worldphailerider is the leader of the worldphailerider is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,323 Times in 966 Posts
Groans: 49
Groaned at 179 Times in 125 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Laloosh View Post
randy you should have waited for this....
wait until when? I still have no numbers from them about when its available or how much power it can support. There is no mention of where the piping runs or pics either. Its still in production and the cpe fit all the parameters of what I was looking for.

The costs will probably be about the same.

Eh if they were both available now it would have been a good choice for me... but I have to have something on now going into the summer
phailerider is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-12-2008, 11:06 AM   #29
Banned

Laloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the world
Thanked 18,726 Times in 896 Posts
Groans: 57
Groaned at 196 Times in 127 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by palerider View Post
wait until when? I still have no numbers from them about when its available or how much power it can support. There is no mention of where the piping runs or pics either. Its still in production and the cpe fit all the parameters of what I was looking for.

The costs will probably be about the same.

Eh if they were both available now it would have been a good choice for me... but I have to have something on now going into the summer
all very good points....this thing will proablay be out 2nd quater 08...which in reality means christmas
Laloosh is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-12-2008, 11:24 AM   #30

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Laloosh View Post
all very good points....this thing will proablay be out 2nd quater 08...which in reality means christmas
which they might as well say Q1 09
 Old 05-12-2008, 01:12 PM   #31
Eatin' Your Tuna

alright guys, you gotta keep this on topic if you want stuff answered...

Old 05-12-2008, 04:30 PM   #32
Banned

Yahdy Ras is a splendid one to beholdYahdy Ras is a splendid one to beholdYahdy Ras is a splendid one to beholdYahdy Ras is a splendid one to beholdYahdy Ras is a splendid one to beholdYahdy Ras is a splendid one to beholdYahdy Ras is a splendid one to behold
Not Ranked  0 score     

lol thanks for the post delete, dont wanna jeopardize any chances of missing the First Quarter 09 release date! lmaooooo
 Old 05-12-2008, 04:32 PM   #33
Banned

Not Ranked  0 score     

Here is a couple questions we want answered:

1. Do you have photos from the top for the FMIC setup?
2. When will this be available if at all?
3. When is the accessport going to be ready?

Thanks, cant wait to hear from you!
 Old 05-12-2008, 04:35 PM   #34

Joshj84 is a splendid one to beholdJoshj84 is a splendid one to beholdJoshj84 is a splendid one to beholdJoshj84 is a splendid one to beholdJoshj84 is a splendid one to beholdJoshj84 is a splendid one to beholdJoshj84 is a splendid one to behold
Groans: 12
Not Ranked  0 score     

1. I'm sure they could take some for everyone at somepoint.

2. Read posts on mazda3forums and dont be a douchebag

3. Copy number 2.
 Old 05-12-2008, 09:21 PM   #35
Banned

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Joshj84 View Post
1. I'm sure they could take some for everyone at somepoint.

2. Read posts on mazda3forums and dont be a douchebag

3. Copy number 2.
Sorry to push your buttons race car kid, thanks for the answer and all but I was askin the guy from Cobb. I was asking because I want to know and he can tell me. Thanks now run along and bother some else. This crap belongs in PM anyway if you still have something to discuss.

So like I was saying, do you guys have a better idea now than before of when these two products might be ready?
 Old 05-13-2008, 06:04 PM   #36

bombdotcom is the leader of the worldbombdotcom is the leader of the worldbombdotcom is the leader of the worldbombdotcom is the leader of the worldbombdotcom is the leader of the worldbombdotcom is the leader of the worldbombdotcom is the leader of the worldbombdotcom is the leader of the worldbombdotcom is the leader of the worldbombdotcom is the leader of the worldbombdotcom is the leader of the world
Groans: 18
Groaned at 40 Times in 20 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

ya ive looked everywhere and i dont see any expected release date?? anyone help?
bombdotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-13-2008, 07:30 PM   #37

Not Ranked  0 score     

they said late this month
 Old 05-14-2008, 08:55 AM   #38
Approved MSF Vendor

Cobb Tuning is the leader of the worldCobb Tuning is the leader of the worldCobb Tuning is the leader of the worldCobb Tuning is the leader of the worldCobb Tuning is the leader of the worldCobb Tuning is the leader of the worldCobb Tuning is the leader of the worldCobb Tuning is the leader of the worldCobb Tuning is the leader of the worldCobb Tuning is the leader of the worldCobb Tuning is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,071 Times in 288 Posts
Groaned at 47 Times in 18 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Bykeryder4life & Haltech
Testing and most of the manufacturing of the FMIC are done. We have a good number of them here and ready to go that are waiting on a bracket to be done. So these should be available soon as it just has to bent and coated. It should be done this month if all the schedules are met.

Grim
That has been discussed, but all of the piping we have here now is coated. We will have to see if we can do a few polished on the next batch. Polishing typically costs more as it can be labor intensive. Powder coating is easier to get right.

occschemguy
We do not have plans for a FMIC for the MS6 at this time. I will have to get Billy to get us the data for pressure and temperature drop. It was all logged on the dyno, so it just has to be complied.

ispypsi
I will have to check with our anodizer, but that may not be an option. Casting has flaws that anodizing shows, the heat effected zone of the weld is darker than the rest, and I do not know if a brazed assembly can be anodized. But I agree it would be cool if it all looked one color.

Yahdy Ras
Ask and ye shall receive:

........................and the AccessPORT has been released.

Crossbow
The hot side pipe should avoid any manifolds. If you can post a pic of them it will help determine if they will.

palerider
Flow numbers indicate this set-up should be good for ~450 h.p. We didn't make it too big of a core in order to keep lag in check.

MAZDASPEED EXPERT GROUP
- ADAM HILL | MIKE MCGINNIS | RYAN LAMBERTH | CHRIS MOUNTAIN | MARSHALL GLASGOW

COBBTUNING.COM | LIKE US ON FACEBOOK | SEARCH KNOWLEDGE BASE | EMAIL CUSTOMER SERVICE
Cobb Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-14-2008, 08:57 AM   #39

aaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the world
Thanked 9,465 Times in 2,601 Posts
Groans: 370
Groaned at 171 Times in 143 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Damn that airbox is sexy! I want
aaronc7 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-14-2008, 09:07 AM   #40

NYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the world
Thanked 29,976 Times in 478 Posts
Groans: 8
Groaned at 8 Times in 6 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by aaronc7 View Post
Damn that airbox is sexy! I want
I AGREE!!!

Cobb how far out is the airbox??
NYpest is offline   Reply With Quote