register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3/6 MZR Gen1 Forums (2006-2009)
> MazdaSpeed 3/6 - ECU Computer Tuning

MazdaSpeed 3/6 - ECU Computer Tuning Have an ECU tuning issue? Do you want to discuss Mazdaspeed 3/6 tuning solutions? Up to date info on the latest! Piasini Reflash, Cobb Access Port, Xede, Procede, Standback, Superchips & others supported here!

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 03-27-2008, 04:00 AM   #1

aaragon is an unknown quantity at this point
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default Which EMS should I go with...looking for opinions

Hey Guys,

Never knew about this forum but I do recognize some of the names

Ok, so Im looking for an honest opinion on which EMS is right for me. I have very few mods (CAI, BPV, and a test pipe) and dont forsee many more -perhaps a CB in the fall.

Currently I have the unichip on order from SU but Im starting to have second thoughts the more i read. Given my level of mods and the fact that Im not going much further is a unichip the best choice for me?

Im a little leary about having the reflash done , only because it requires me to remove / install the ECU and I dont have any experience with that. This is my DD so Id hate to mess something up.

So what would you guys recommend?

Thanks,
Aaragon
aaragon is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-27-2008, 04:32 AM   #2
Eatin' Your Tuna

Haltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the world
Thanked 41,984 Times in 8,185 Posts
Groans: 244
Groaned at 329 Times in 243 Posts

Well here is where i sit, being as you have a speed 6.

Im not sure of your mods, but... if you arent comnfortable with a reflash, there isnt anything wrong with the Unichip unit IF your able to find a local tuner and get your money's worth out of it. I have 3 unichip tuners near me, but im not confident in their ability to tune a DI car. Im a Ford guy and have a shitload of resources local to me for tuning, but no one knows a thing about this car.

So, here is where you can go...

Xede or Standback... both systems have been used, some wth success, some without... more users available to assist you.

Unichip and become the pioneer, or not.

Reflash and see what that does for you.

Im leaning toward the piggyback route for you though.

BTW, welcome aboard!

Originally Posted by Mazda3Revolution
An intro thread on MSF is like your first day at a State Corrections facility. "Your gonna get tested".
MSF -The HARDCORE Of Mazda High Performance Tech!
Flex Limited Ecoboost - Not Stock

Gen1 MS3 - COBB FMIC V2.0 | COBB SRI | COBB AP Stage 2 W/MSF_V1.08y | COBB 3" Downpipe | COBB CBE | Devil's Own Stage 2 Meth Injection | AST 4300 Coilovers | Haltech Fuel Pump Internals | Rota Torque 18x8 w/ 235/40/18 | ACT 6 PUCK Sprung/Streetlite
Haltech is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-27-2008, 06:22 AM   #3

NYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the world
Thanked 29,976 Times in 478 Posts
Groans: 8
Groaned at 8 Times in 6 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

There is also the Vishu PROceede which is like the upgrade to the Xede.
NYpest is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-27-2008, 12:01 PM   #4

redrocketz has a reputation beyond reputeredrocketz has a reputation beyond reputeredrocketz has a reputation beyond reputeredrocketz has a reputation beyond reputeredrocketz has a reputation beyond reputeredrocketz has a reputation beyond reputeredrocketz has a reputation beyond reputeredrocketz has a reputation beyond reputeredrocketz has a reputation beyond reputeredrocketz has a reputation beyond reputeredrocketz has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 4
Groaned at 9 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by NYpest View Post
There is also the Vishu PROceede which is like the upgrade to the Xede.
with no better results

We have used the XEDE to get the best results out there so far.
redrocketz is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-27-2008, 01:07 PM   #5

NYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the world
Thanked 29,976 Times in 478 Posts
Groans: 8
Groaned at 8 Times in 6 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by redrocketz View Post
with no better results

Im just sayin
NYpest is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-27-2008, 01:30 PM   #6

gsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,678 Times in 712 Posts
Groans: 102
Groaned at 232 Times in 155 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

im very happy with the standback
 Old 03-28-2008, 03:11 PM   #7

Rican219 is the leader of the worldRican219 is the leader of the worldRican219 is the leader of the worldRican219 is the leader of the worldRican219 is the leader of the worldRican219 is the leader of the worldRican219 is the leader of the worldRican219 is the leader of the worldRican219 is the leader of the worldRican219 is the leader of the worldRican219 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

with no better results

And You know this for a fact? The PROcede has not been fully released with all of it's bells and whistles but soon it will take over because I have seen what it can do and I have also seen what is soon to come. The BMW 335i relies on it and they have AWESOME results.
TWM Short Shifter Stage 2, CPE downpipe Highflow Cat, Corksport 3 inch Catback, SU motor Mount, HKS BOV VTA, Spin on Oil filter conversion, Greddy Turbo timer, H&R Springs, Sport Max wheels, Corksport Strut Tower Brace, Corksport FMIC,Turbine Tech Front Engine Mount, Turbine Tech Rear Diff Bracket and Bushings, PROcede EMS, 2871r, Dash Hawk
Rican219 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-28-2008, 03:23 PM   #8

redrocketz has a reputation beyond reputeredrocketz has a reputation beyond reputeredrocketz has a reputation beyond reputeredrocketz has a reputation beyond reputeredrocketz has a reputation beyond reputeredrocketz has a reputation beyond reputeredrocketz has a reputation beyond reputeredrocketz has a reputation beyond reputeredrocketz has a reputation beyond reputeredrocketz has a reputation beyond reputeredrocketz has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Rican219 View Post
And You know this for a fact? The PROcede has not been fully released with all of it's bells and whistles but soon it will take over because I have seen what it can do and I have also seen what is soon to come. The BMW 335i relies on it and they have AWESOME results.
are you running over 330 AWHP and 394AWTQ?

What is coming soon don't mean shit. The Accessport has been coming soon for 2 years now. At this point the Procede is the same as an Xede.
 Old 03-30-2008, 06:52 PM   #9
Banned

Performance Racing is just really nicePerformance Racing is just really nicePerformance Racing is just really nicePerformance Racing is just really nice
Groans: 1
Groaned at 7 Times in 7 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

The last dyno/numbers I got were 329.. although Im sure you gained some power with almost any mod, maybe even a diet lol.. got any updates on that Speed6?
Performance Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-30-2008, 07:48 PM   #10

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Performance Racing View Post
The last dyno/numbers I got were 329.. although Im sure you gained some power with almost any mod, maybe even a diet lol.. got any updates on that Speed6?
what are you sceptical? We have no reason to lie. If you are refering to gutting the car its a full interior car still on factory wheels even.

There will be some updates this spring in the way of cams, manifold ( intake and exhaust) hook up the meth and if all goes to plan a protoype big throttle body oh and there is a built motor just incase aswell.
 Old 03-31-2008, 10:00 PM   #11
Banned

Performance Racing is just really nicePerformance Racing is just really nicePerformance Racing is just really nicePerformance Racing is just really nice
Groans: 1
Groaned at 7 Times in 7 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Ahhhhh, tat sounds amazing!

I was told that CP-E tuned a GT3071R Speed3, but he wouldn't tell me any more info like drivability, results, mods, etc.
Performance Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-02-2008, 11:16 AM   #12

Rican219 is the leader of the worldRican219 is the leader of the worldRican219 is the leader of the worldRican219 is the leader of the worldRican219 is the leader of the worldRican219 is the leader of the worldRican219 is the leader of the worldRican219 is the leader of the worldRican219 is the leader of the worldRican219 is the leader of the worldRican219 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

are you running over 330 AWHP and 394AWTQ?

What is coming soon don't mean shit. The Accessport has been coming soon for 2 years now. At this point the Procede is the same as an Xede.

Let you know real soon on that

My first tuned was not an aggressive tune.

I gave up on the access port. Waiting to see what this other companies reflash will go.
TWM Short Shifter Stage 2, CPE downpipe Highflow Cat, Corksport 3 inch Catback, SU motor Mount, HKS BOV VTA, Spin on Oil filter conversion, Greddy Turbo timer, H&R Springs, Sport Max wheels, Corksport Strut Tower Brace, Corksport FMIC,Turbine Tech Front Engine Mount, Turbine Tech Rear Diff Bracket and Bushings, PROcede EMS, 2871r, Dash Hawk
Rican219 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-02-2008, 11:21 AM   #13

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Rican219 View Post
Let you know real soon on that

My first tuned was not an aggressive tune.

I gave up on the access port. Waiting to see what this other companies reflash will go.
honestly if you make more power that is awesome. Our tune was pretty conservative just because the car is daily driven and we didn't want to be popping the engine too soon. there is alot coming out for the car very soon just wait.
 Old 04-07-2008, 11:54 AM   #14

dadasracecar is the leader of the worlddadasracecar is the leader of the worlddadasracecar is the leader of the worlddadasracecar is the leader of the worlddadasracecar is the leader of the worlddadasracecar is the leader of the worlddadasracecar is the leader of the worlddadasracecar is the leader of the worlddadasracecar is the leader of the worlddadasracecar is the leader of the worlddadasracecar is the leader of the world
Groans: 26
Groaned at 70 Times in 44 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

cp-e is currently working out reflash details. Lou has broken the encryption of the latest ecu flash from Mazda and is working through the tables to identify all of the parameters. I believe their plan is to flash the ecu to eliminate the weird fuel cut(s) that this car has and work out the throttle plate issues and then be able to use the standback for tuning. That's, at least, what i've heard so far. Currently they don't have a device for sale that can flash the ecu so they would provide it as a service with the standback. They may opt for a different scenario based solely on flashing but that's still up in the air.

www.p3performance.net
dadasracecar is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-08-2008, 06:15 PM   #15
LBV

LBV has a reputation beyond reputeLBV has a reputation beyond reputeLBV has a reputation beyond reputeLBV has a reputation beyond reputeLBV has a reputation beyond reputeLBV has a reputation beyond reputeLBV has a reputation beyond reputeLBV has a reputation beyond reputeLBV has a reputation beyond reputeLBV has a reputation beyond reputeLBV has a reputation beyond repute
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Whoa!! That's right out of left field!
LBV is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-08-2008, 06:52 PM   #16
Eatin' Your Tuna

Haltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the world

Originally Posted by dadasracecar View Post
cp-e is currently working out reflash details. Lou has broken the encryption of the latest ecu flash from Mazda and is working through the tables to identify all of the parameters. I believe their plan is to flash the ecu to eliminate the weird fuel cut(s) that this car has and work out the throttle plate issues and then be able to use the standback for tuning. That's, at least, what i've heard so far. Currently they don't have a device for sale that can flash the ecu so they would provide it as a service with the standback. They may opt for a different scenario based solely on flashing but that's still up in the air.
Well let's be clear here. Piasini is the ones who unencrypted it, not CPE. Since lou claims they are " evaluating " Piasini's reflash, i think you're giving CPE way to much credit for something they didnt discover. C'mon Dada, that is pure bs right there.

An intro thread on MSF is like your first day at a State Corrections facility. "Your gonna get tested".

Gen1 MS3 - COBB FMIC V2.0 | COBB SRI | COBB AP Stage 2 W/MSF_V1.08y | COBB 3" Downpipe | COBB CBE | Devil's Own Stage 2 Meth Injection | AST 4300 Coilovers | Haltech Fuel Pump Internals | Rota Torque 18x8 w/ 235/40/18 | ACT 6 PUCK Sprung/Streetlite
 Old 04-08-2008, 07:12 PM   #17
Banned

Laloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the world
Thanked 18,726 Times in 896 Posts
Groans: 57
Groaned at 196 Times in 127 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

so in summary cpe copied that italian reflash and gave themselves credit just like they copied mrlilguys fuel pump design? Wonderful! Another class act
Laloosh is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-08-2008, 07:31 PM   #18
Eatin' Your Tuna

I wish CPE can come in here and clear this up. Is this DADA speaking for them or is this what CPE truly believes they have accomplished on their own? I would REALLY like the truth on this one.

Mazdaspeed forums introduces reflash technology to the Americas from a member... I got Piasini to come post here... Performance Racing becomes a vendor.. CPE and others hit my forums and discover it. Yet... no credit is given to anyone... Yup, welcome to the Mazda aftermarket.

Old 04-08-2008, 07:37 PM   #19
Banned

Laloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

cause they do things 'the cpe way'

Either they don't have anything to say because its all true or they are just plain fucken idiots....either way with the way their business is 'floating', not coming on here and explaining everyhting would just be plain stupid and hurt sales even more.

Unless they're going for the im broke as a joke and charge way too much for things look.....
 Old 04-08-2008, 09:53 PM   #20
Eatin' Your Tuna

Dada, CPE reversed engineered/Decrypted the Mazda ECU/Flash on their own with no help from anyone? This is based off your personal knowledge from them OR.. are you just assuming? Several of us knew a week before it was ever talked about that Piasini was dealing with CPE and they were "evaluating" the flash. C'mon now, whats going on?

Old 04-08-2008, 10:20 PM   #21

mrlilguy157 is the leader of the worldmrlilguy157 is the leader of the worldmrlilguy157 is the leader of the worldmrlilguy157 is the leader of the worldmrlilguy157 is the leader of the worldmrlilguy157 is the leader of the worldmrlilguy157 is the leader of the worldmrlilguy157 is the leader of the worldmrlilguy157 is the leader of the worldmrlilguy157 is the leader of the worldmrlilguy157 is the leader of the world
Groans: 2
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

cpe didn't copy my design. The promised me a standback and many other things and never pulled through after I set them up with APR and tested the first pump upgrade in the world on my car. After it worked they claimed all of my info and research as theirs - the listing on their website is a complete slap in the face to me. No big though : D
Mods:CP-E FMIC - ProtegeGarage Tubular Exhaust Manifold - TurboXS Hybrid BOV, Downpipe, and Custom Catted Racepipe - mrlilguyCDFP - ATP 3" Turbo Inlet - ATP Boost Cut Killer Module - CP-E Rear MM - WelderWerkz Short Shifter - AEM UEGO Wideband - ProSport Blue Boost/EGT/Oil Pressure Gauges - GReddy Full Auto Turbo Timer - PimpWheels Black/Red Edition - Falken Azenis RT-615 - Yakima Roof Rack w/ Fairing

Reppin' ProtegeGarage for life!
mrlilguy157 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-09-2008, 07:11 AM   #22
Banned

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by mrlilguy157 View Post
cpe didn't copy my design. The promised me a standback and many other things and never pulled through after I set them up with APR and tested the first pump upgrade in the world on my car. After it worked they claimed all of my info and research as theirs - the listing on their website is a complete slap in the face to me. No big though : D
hence the reason why i cant wait till they go out of bus.
 Old 04-09-2008, 07:59 AM   #23
Banned

phailerider is the leader of the worldphailerider is the leader of the worldphailerider is the leader of the worldphailerider is the leader of the worldphailerider is the leader of the worldphailerider is the leader of the worldphailerider is the leader of the worldphailerider is the leader of the worldphailerider is the leader of the worldphailerider is the leader of the worldphailerider is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,323 Times in 966 Posts
Groans: 49
Groaned at 179 Times in 125 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Performance Racing View Post

I was told that CP-E tuned a GT3071R Speed3, but he wouldn't tell me any more info like drivability, results, mods, etc.
lol.... Performance Racing meet palerider.
phailerider is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-09-2008, 08:03 AM   #24
Banned

phailerider is the leader of the worldphailerider is the leader of the worldphailerider is the leader of the worldphailerider is the leader of the worldphailerider is the leader of the worldphailerider is the leader of the worldphailerider is the leader of the worldphailerider is the leader of the worldphailerider is the leader of the worldphailerider is the leader of the worldphailerider is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Laloosh View Post
so in summary cpe copied that italian reflash and gave themselves credit just like they copied mrlilguys fuel pump design? Wonderful! Another class act
isnt the italian flash encrypted? I doubt they would hand over a the broken ecu or the code... Sure they may have looked at some parameters of Paisani but Paisani didnt giftwrap the throttle plate code for cpe to rip off. Use common sense.

you guys are like chicks when it comes to cpe.
 Old 04-09-2008, 08:06 AM   #25
Banned

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Haltech View Post
I wish CPE can come in here and clear this up. Is this DADA speaking for them or is this what CPE truly believes they have accomplished on their own? I would REALLY like the truth on this one.

Mazdaspeed forums introduces reflash technology to the Americas from a member... I got Piasini to come post here... Performance Racing becomes a vendor.. CPE and others hit my forums and discover it. Yet... no credit is given to anyone... Yup, welcome to the Mazda aftermarket.
jesus Kevin. You make it sound like I could call up Paisini... tell them Im interested in a partnership and theyd hand me the fucking code.

If they are that big a dumbasses I dont want the damn thing. CPE has been trying to crack the computer for over a year... if Cobb and the Italians can do it why the hell couldnt cpe..

At least give em credit for breaking Paisinis encryption. If they ripped off anything they would have ripped off that.
 Old 04-16-2008, 12:56 PM   #26

dadasracecar is the leader of the worlddadasracecar is the leader of the worlddadasracecar is the leader of the worlddadasracecar is the leader of the worlddadasracecar is the leader of the worlddadasracecar is the leader of the worlddadasracecar is the leader of the worlddadasracecar is the leader of the worlddadasracecar is the leader of the worlddadasracecar is the leader of the worlddadasracecar is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Well let's be clear here. Piasini is the ones who unencrypted it, not CPE. Since lou claims they are " evaluating " Piasini's reflash, i think you're giving CPE way to much credit for something they didnt discover. C'mon Dada, that is pure bs right there.
Ummm sorry for not checking this thread earlier. Haltech, in the interest of not getting banned again, I'll let that go. It suffices to say that you're wrong. Lou did crack the encryption on a mazda pcm update cd. He is currently working through the algorithms and trying to identify all of the maps and functions. He has a colorful history with this sort of thing and without telling you or anyone else where he works, let me just say that he is well trained to break simple encryption and reverse engineer software.

www.p3performance.net

Last edited by dadasracecar; 04-16-2008 at 01:07 PM.
 Old 04-16-2008, 12:57 PM   #27

Not Ranked  0 score     

Lou got a copy of a pcm update disk from a dealership.

www.p3performance.net
 Old 04-16-2008, 01:00 PM   #28

Not Ranked  0 score     

They never promised you a free standback. Josh said he would "heavily discount one" but you demanded a free one. At the same time you approached PG to sell pumps out from under cp-e. "business is business..." right Jonathon?

www.p3performance.net
 Old 04-16-2008, 01:01 PM   #29
Eatin' Your Tuna

They don't have ANYTHING from piasini yet. Lou got a copy of a pcm update disk from a dealership.

Tue 4/15/2008 9:31 AM
Dear Kevin.

I will tell you the first OUR partner for whole USA are, if you will advise in the forum I give you the right :
They will be equipped in few days.

Custom Performance Engineering, Inc.
6802 Mid Cities Ave.
Beltsville, MD 20705

Phone: 410-703-9365
JAdams@cp-e.com

“Serious Performance from Serious Engineering”

Best regards

Christian Piasini
R&D Piasiniengineering

Old 04-16-2008, 01:12 PM   #30
Banned

Not Ranked  0 score     

LOL at being pwned yet again.
 Old 04-16-2008, 01:13 PM   #31
Eatin' Your Tuna

and you can tell CPE im giving them free advertising on this. I mean shit, the info came off our forums, cant they give us just a wee bit of credit dada?

Old 04-16-2008, 01:21 PM   #32

Not Ranked  0 score     

cause they do things 'the cpe way'

Either they don't have anything to say because its all true or they are just plain fucken idiots....either way with the way their business is 'floating', not coming on here and explaining everyhting would just be plain stupid and hurt sales even more.

Unless they're going for the im broke as a joke and charge way too much for things look.....
hence the reason why i cant wait till they go out of bus.
Haltech,
These are seriously bashing and inflammatory posts. If you really want cp-e to participate in this forum, you need to at least keep the forums honest. This is all history, bad blood, and, most importantly, complete hearsay. This is all he said he said shit and it will never be resolved like this. It's your forum and you have ultimate control but you'll never get cp-e here if you allow Laloosh and Mrlilguy to keep saying their crap.

I have personally sat with Lou while he works through the ecu flash. I have offered what very limited help I have to try and identify the parameters and units of the values the software uses for calculation. I know for a 100% fact that he decrypted the flash by himself and wrote several programs to be able to map the data so that it can be viewed as tables. Decrypting the code makes it into numbers and letters but if you don't know where one table stops and one starts, it's useless. He wrote software code to take the decrypted data and find where tables begin and end and has software tools to help identify functions, etc. If you saw him do it I promise you would be as amazed as I am.

www.p3performance.net
 Old 04-16-2008, 01:25 PM   #33

Not Ranked  0 score     

Tue 4/15/2008 9:31 AM
Dear Kevin.

I will tell you the first OUR partner for whole USA are, if you will advise in the forum I give you the right :
They will be equipped in few days.

Custom Performance Engineering, Inc.
6802 Mid Cities Ave.
Beltsville, MD 20705

Phone: 410-703-9365
JAdams@cp-e.com

“Serious Performance from Serious Engineering”

Best regards

Christian Piasini
R&D Piasiniengineering
LOL at being pwned yet again.
PWNED?? You just owned yourself. THEY DON'T HAVE ANYTHING YET!!!!!!

www.p3performance.net
 Old 04-16-2008, 01:31 PM   #34
Eatin' Your Tuna

Well like i said, CPE needs to come here and speak for themselves. You and Loosh have bad blood that goes way back. That is something i cant mend between you two, but only YOU and HIM can resolve man to man, through PMs. Again, we do not censor here and no vendor is protected here, whether they pay to do business here or not. That is the way it is and the way it will remain.

Im happy CPe is moving forward with getting this bullshit resolved for our tuning needs. However, people want to know what the tie with Piasini is about.

You know, since this forum has started, a lot of great information has been shared. you have a lot of good knowledge and share well, until you get pissy.

I do think a little credit is due for this forum bringing Piasini to the attention of CPE and more importantly, CPe comes here once and for all and talks about it. We all know their biggest mistake was wanting Chris removed from their vendor forum, but the actions of the admin at that place took it to far. CPE has suffered severely for doing that. I think between the 3 of you, all can be patched up and we can all move forward and perhaps, embrace the forthcoming of CPE's latest reverse engineering feet.

We know CPE is a small company who is struggling. These wars on the internet isnt helping, but... they aren't helping the situation neither. Someone has to give and its not going to be me. I have absolutely nothing to lose at this point. We all need each other, but they need to make good with the situation with Chris and You. If we can get that resolved, we all will be in a better position.

Randy and I discussed this early this morning.

Haltech,
These are seriously bashing and inflammatory posts. If you really want cp-e to participate in this forum, you need to at least keep the forums honest. This is all history, bad blood, and, most importantly, complete hearsay. This is all he said he said shit and it will never be resolved like this. It's your forum and you have ultimate control but you'll never get cp-e here if you allow Laloosh and Mrlilguy to keep saying their crap.

I have personally sat with Lou while he works through the ecu flash. I have offered what very limited help I have to try and identify the parameters and units of the values the software uses for calculation. I know for a 100% fact that he decrypted the flash by himself and wrote several programs to be able to map the data so that it can be viewed as tables. Decrypting the code makes it into numbers and letters but if you don't know where one table stops and one starts, it's useless. He wrote software code to take the decrypted data and find where tables begin and end and has software tools to help identify functions, etc. If you saw him do it I promise you would be as amazed as I am.

Old 04-16-2008, 01:31 PM   #35
Banned

Not Ranked  0 score     

so i guess its just a coincidence that they stopped responding to us and are working with cpe. Then magically lou cracked the code around the same time? Please go spread your bullshti somehwere else homie. I will always speak my mind towards whatever company i want. Hence the reason this board is what it is. You can't take it? 24/7 and their "which intake" should i go with posts are calling your name.

As for bad blood btwn me and you or cpe. Theres no bad blood btwn you and me....your just easy to argue with. As for cpe, they can go fuck themselves as i will nevr support them. They can offer me free everything and i would take it only to throw it against a wall or burn it. Thats how much i despise them.
 Old 04-16-2008, 01:35 PM   #36
Eatin' Your Tuna

Ill take a stab at this... I think CPE needs the reflash hardware to successfully commit the handshake which will allow them to flash their new code, to the Mazda ECU.

Old 04-16-2008, 01:38 PM   #37

Not Ranked  0 score     

so i guess its just a coincidence that they stopped responding to us and are working with cpe. Then magically lou cracked the code around the same time? Please go spread your bullshti somehwere homie. I will always speak my mind towards whatever company i want. Hence the reason this board is what it is. You can't take it? 24/7 and their "which intake" should i go with posts are calling your name
You're so full of yourself that it isn't even funny anymore. Blind hatred without cause. I posted that cp-e had cracked the code long ago. Haltech posts an email proving that cp-e does not have anything from piasini yet and you still call bs when there is no bs to call. It's ridiculous. You're living in an "I hate the dark lord cp-e fantasy land." Get the fuck over yourself. You're not that important.

www.p3performance.net
The Following User Says NO Thank You to dadasracecar For This Un-useful Post:
Laloosh (04-16-2008)
 Old 04-16-2008, 01:40 PM   #38

Not Ranked  0 score     

Well like i said, CPE needs to come here and speak for themselves. You and Loosh have bad blood that goes way back. That is something i cant mend between you two, but only YOU and HIM can resolve man to man, through PMs. Again, we do not censor here and no vendor is protected here, whether they pay to do business here or not. That is the way it is and the way it will remain.

Im happy CPe is moving forward with getting this bullshit resolved for our tuning needs. However, people want to know what the tie with Piasini is about.

You know, since this forum has started, a lot of great information has been shared. you have a lot of good knowledge and share well, until you get pissy.

I do think a little credit is due for this forum bringing Piasini to the attention of CPE and more importantly, CPe comes here once and for all and talks about it. We all know their biggest mistake was wanting Chris removed from their vendor forum, but the actions of the admin at that place took it to far. CPE has suffered severely for doing that. I think between the 3 of you, all can be patched up and we can all move forward and perhaps, embrace the forthcoming of CPE's latest reverse engineering feet.

We know CPE is a small company who is struggling. These wars on the internet isnt helping, but... they aren't helping the situation neither. Someone has to give and its not going to be me. I have absolutely nothing to lose at this point. We all need each other, but they need to make good with the situation with Chris and You. If we can get that resolved, we all will be in a better position.

Randy and I discussed this early this morning.
This is crap. I post real information about cp-e working on the flash and I get flamed incessantly by Laloosh who immediately starts bashing cp-e. You come on and start taking laloosh's side saying that cp-e was wrong, etc. I didn't start any war or anything. I made a good faith, honest post about current goings on at cp-e. Look at it objectively please.

www.p3performance.net
The Following User Says NO Thank You to dadasracecar For This Un-useful Post:
Laloosh (04-16-2008)
 Old 04-16-2008, 01:42 PM   #39
Banned

Not Ranked  0 score     

You're so full of yourself that it isn't even funny anymore. Blind hatred without cause. I posted that cp-e had cracked the code long ago. Haltech posts an email proving that cp-e does not have anything from piasini yet and you still call bs when there is no bs to call. It's ridiculous. You're living in an "I hate the dark lord cp-e fantasy land." Get the fuck over yourself. You're not that important.
i might not be that important to you, but keep it up and realize that on this board you play around our rules.

If cpe was so worried about whats being said here they would come and clear things up, untill then your words means NOTHING cause your just a fanboi so keep it up and see how far it gets you.
 Old 04-16-2008, 01:45 PM   #40
Eatin' Your Tuna

This is crap. I post real information about cp-e working on the flash and I get flamed incessantly by Laloosh who immediately starts bashing cp-e. You come on and start taking laloosh's side saying that cp-e was wrong, etc. I didn't start any war or anything. I made a good faith, honest post about current goings on at cp-e. Look at it objectively please.
Hang on a second... first of all, CPE should be making posts on this because we are getting information third party. My post was in no way inflammatory and here you go calling foul already.

You and loosh have to work it out man... in PMs. Both of you need to knock this senseless shit off because each thread is getting drugged into the toilet.

And show me where i took Loosh's side here? That was a neutral post based on you two's history. You guys are like two people in a chick fight.

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.mazdaspeedforums.org/forum/f9/ems-should-i-go-looking-opinions-874/
Posted By For Type Date
MazdaSpeed 6 - ECU Computer Tuning [Archive] - Mazda Speed Forums: Mazdaspeed High Performance Forum with Gallery, Specs, discussion & more This thread Refback 04-01-2008 07:48 AM
Mazda Speed Forums: Mazdaspeed High Performance Forum with Gallery, Specs, discussion & more This thread Refback 03-30-2008 07:42 PM