register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3/6 MZR Gen1 Forums (2006-2009)
> MazdaSpeed 3/6 - ECU Computer Tuning

MazdaSpeed 3/6 - ECU Computer Tuning Have an ECU tuning issue? Do you want to discuss Mazdaspeed 3/6 tuning solutions? Up to date info on the latest! Piasini Reflash, Cobb Access Port, Xede, Procede, Standback, Superchips & others supported here!

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 06-22-2008, 09:57 PM   #1

phrozen is a splendid one to beholdphrozen is a splendid one to beholdphrozen is a splendid one to beholdphrozen is a splendid one to beholdphrozen is a splendid one to beholdphrozen is a splendid one to beholdphrozen is a splendid one to behold
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default New Product from N2MB Racing: The WOT Box!

Details available in our group buy thread:
http://www.mazdaspeedforums.org/forum/n2mb-racing/7252-new-product-announcement-wot-box.html
phrozen is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-23-2008, 05:13 AM   #2

Boostedfamily is the leader of the worldBoostedfamily is the leader of the worldBoostedfamily is the leader of the worldBoostedfamily is the leader of the worldBoostedfamily is the leader of the worldBoostedfamily is the leader of the worldBoostedfamily is the leader of the worldBoostedfamily is the leader of the worldBoostedfamily is the leader of the worldBoostedfamily is the leader of the worldBoostedfamily is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,872 Times in 69 Posts
Groans: 3
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Well I guess I couldnt get in on the ground floor of this one. Im glad to see that things are working out. This is 04inred off the SRTforums.
 Old 06-23-2008, 05:38 AM   #3

phrozen is a splendid one to beholdphrozen is a splendid one to beholdphrozen is a splendid one to beholdphrozen is a splendid one to beholdphrozen is a splendid one to beholdphrozen is a splendid one to beholdphrozen is a splendid one to behold
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Boostedfamily View Post
Well I guess I couldnt get in on the ground floor of this one. Im glad to see that things are working out. This is 04inred off the SRTforums.
Yeah, sorry about that. I learned while working the 350Z that I'm probably always going to need to have the car right in front of me to see what is going on.

PM me and we'll work out a deal for you.
 Old 06-23-2008, 02:17 PM   #4

TRU-BOOST is the leader of the worldTRU-BOOST is the leader of the worldTRU-BOOST is the leader of the worldTRU-BOOST is the leader of the worldTRU-BOOST is the leader of the worldTRU-BOOST is the leader of the worldTRU-BOOST is the leader of the worldTRU-BOOST is the leader of the worldTRU-BOOST is the leader of the worldTRU-BOOST is the leader of the worldTRU-BOOST is the leader of the world
Groans: 5
Groaned at 15 Times in 11 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

although i did buy one....it wasnt what the title led me to believe !! i though it was a device to take throttle control away from the damn ecu so we can actually go WOT !!
TRU-BOOST is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-23-2008, 02:29 PM   #5

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by TRU-BOOST View Post
although i did buy one....it wasnt what the title led me to believe !! i though it was a device to take throttle control away from the damn ecu so we can actually go WOT !!
Sorry about that. I can refund your order if you like. Or you can try it out for 30 days and if you don't want it after that time, you can return it for a full refund.

We also offer a full 3 year warranty on all of our products.
 Old 06-23-2008, 02:59 PM   #6

TRU-BOOST is the leader of the worldTRU-BOOST is the leader of the worldTRU-BOOST is the leader of the worldTRU-BOOST is the leader of the worldTRU-BOOST is the leader of the worldTRU-BOOST is the leader of the worldTRU-BOOST is the leader of the worldTRU-BOOST is the leader of the worldTRU-BOOST is the leader of the worldTRU-BOOST is the leader of the worldTRU-BOOST is the leader of the world
Groans: 5
Groaned at 15 Times in 11 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

no no ...i do still want it. i just got excited thinking it was throttle controle !! i still want the 2 step !!
TRU-BOOST is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-23-2008, 03:02 PM   #7

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Haha. Ok. No prob.
 Old 07-03-2008, 12:42 PM   #8

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Bump! Now available for the Mazda 3 and any other 4-cylinder vehicle with coil-on-plug ignition!
 Old 07-12-2008, 09:52 AM   #9

ktan91 has a spectacular aura aboutktan91 has a spectacular aura aboutktan91 has a spectacular aura about
Not Ranked  0 score     

That includes the speed6?
ktan91 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-12-2008, 10:37 AM   #10

kingpin748 is the leader of the worldkingpin748 is the leader of the worldkingpin748 is the leader of the worldkingpin748 is the leader of the worldkingpin748 is the leader of the worldkingpin748 is the leader of the worldkingpin748 is the leader of the worldkingpin748 is the leader of the worldkingpin748 is the leader of the worldkingpin748 is the leader of the worldkingpin748 is the leader of the world
Thanked 15,318 Times in 601 Posts
Groans: 78
Groaned at 48 Times in 31 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Yes.
 Old 07-12-2008, 03:54 PM   #11

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by ktan91 View Post
That includes the speed6?
Well, we're waiting to hear from Whoosh. He was supposed to do the first install on a speed 6 so that we'd have pictures of the install for the instructions.

Last edited by phrozen; 07-14-2008 at 06:46 AM.
 Old 07-14-2008, 06:47 AM   #12

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Update: Whoosh is back from vacation and will be doing the install on the Speed6 tomorrow night!
 Old 07-14-2008, 06:54 AM   #13

ATE BALLER is the leader of the worldATE BALLER is the leader of the worldATE BALLER is the leader of the worldATE BALLER is the leader of the worldATE BALLER is the leader of the worldATE BALLER is the leader of the worldATE BALLER is the leader of the worldATE BALLER is the leader of the worldATE BALLER is the leader of the worldATE BALLER is the leader of the worldATE BALLER is the leader of the world
Thanked 59,653 Times in 1,171 Posts
Groans: 8
Groaned at 14 Times in 12 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Damn! That means I have to wait! Doh!