register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3/6 MZR Gen1 Forums (2006-2009)
> MazdaSpeed 3/6 - ECU Computer Tuning

MazdaSpeed 3/6 - ECU Computer Tuning Have an ECU tuning issue? Do you want to discuss Mazdaspeed 3/6 tuning solutions? Up to date info on the latest! Piasini Reflash, Cobb Access Port, Xede, Procede, Standback, Superchips & others supported here!

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Closed Thread

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 03-19-2008, 01:30 AM   #1

occschemguy is the leader of the worldoccschemguy is the leader of the worldoccschemguy is the leader of the worldoccschemguy is the leader of the worldoccschemguy is the leader of the worldoccschemguy is the leader of the worldoccschemguy is the leader of the worldoccschemguy is the leader of the worldoccschemguy is the leader of the worldoccschemguy is the leader of the worldoccschemguy is the leader of the world
Thanked 46,553 Times in 661 Posts
Groans: 3
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default A real tuning solution?

so i did some investigating and here is a link to the Italian company http://www.piasiniengineering.it/default.aspx that suposably came up with the tuning solution that is being used in Australia they sent a kit and trianed the guy there to do the tunes.I sent a message to them that we need a real solution here in the states and should get a east coast and a west coast vender and to contact me and id send him in the right deriction im going to try and get him to get on our forums and maybe we can get somewhere i think if we can get the guys to work with people over here like PT and ATP we may see some real results from these cars.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to occschemguy For This Useful Post:
Laloosh (03-19-2008), NYpest (03-19-2008)
 Old 03-19-2008, 01:32 AM   #2

occschemguy is the leader of the worldoccschemguy is the leader of the worldoccschemguy is the leader of the worldoccschemguy is the leader of the worldoccschemguy is the leader of the worldoccschemguy is the leader of the worldoccschemguy is the leader of the worldoccschemguy is the leader of the worldoccschemguy is the leader of the worldoccschemguy is the leader of the worldoccschemguy is the leader of the world
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Haha the guy just got back to me and they have a deal with ATP that is yet to be anounced! i think someone needs to rattle there cage!

Old 03-19-2008, 01:37 AM   #3
Eatin' Your Tuna

Haltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the world
Thanked 41,995 Times in 8,188 Posts
Groans: 244
Groaned at 329 Times in 243 Posts

that guy needs to do business with more people than just ATP to make it a success.

Originally Posted by Mazda3Revolution
An intro thread on MSF is like your first day at a State Corrections facility. "Your gonna get tested".
MSF -The HARDCORE Of Mazda High Performance Tech!
Flex Limited Ecoboost - Not Stock

Gen1 MS3 - COBB FMIC V2.0 | COBB SRI | COBB AP Stage 2 W/MSF_V1.08y | COBB 3" Downpipe | COBB CBE | Devil's Own Stage 2 Meth Injection | AST 4300 Coilovers | Haltech Fuel Pump Internals | Rota Torque 18x8 w/ 235/40/18 | ACT 6 PUCK Sprung/Streetlite
 Old 03-19-2008, 01:47 AM   #4

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Haltech View Post
that guy needs to do business with more people than just ATP to make it a success.
ya i told him this country is to big but i belive that its going to be something like a atp private label and atp ditstributers will be able to tune but im not sure he didnt want to say much, we will see

there is one guy in australia and he flys to any state there when they get at least 5 cars together and charge $650 euros ech. car kind wierd but whatever.

here is a pic of what this thing looks like hooked up to a ecu

here is the link to the guy doing the flashes in australia
http://www.redcx7.com/Hot/Chiptuning.html

Old 03-19-2008, 01:49 AM   #5
Eatin' Your Tuna

Haltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the world

Hmm another piggyback. These people need to hack the stock ECU and use flashing techniques.

MS6 guys are sort of on the bottom of the food chain ever since Cobb killed off development on the AP for it. Theres something different between the ECUs on both the MS3 & MS6.

An intro thread on MSF is like your first day at a State Corrections facility. "Your gonna get tested".

Gen1 MS3 - COBB FMIC V2.0 | COBB SRI | COBB AP Stage 2 W/MSF_V1.08y | COBB 3" Downpipe | COBB CBE | Devil's Own Stage 2 Meth Injection | AST 4300 Coilovers | Haltech Fuel Pump Internals | Rota Torque 18x8 w/ 235/40/18 | ACT 6 PUCK Sprung/Streetlite
 Old 03-19-2008, 01:51 AM   #6

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Hmm another piggyback. These people need to hack the stock ECU and use flashing techniques.
no not a piggyback thats just showing it hooked up while its being tuned(how they do it).

they are doing both ms6 and ms3 oh ya and the cx7 check this page http://www.redcx7.com/Hot/Announcement.html

Last edited by occschemguy; 03-19-2008 at 01:53 AM.
 Old 03-19-2008, 02:02 AM   #7

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

i emailed atp sales to confirm and get more info and a possible release date ill post when and if i get it.

Old 03-19-2008, 02:48 AM   #8
Eatin' Your Tuna

Well i emailed him and asked him to come on over and share

Old 03-19-2008, 05:09 AM   #9
Eatin' Your Tuna

i would like to share you the email ive just received from Wayne:

Kev...

This is just amazing. The Internet is an incredible medium! I cannot believe the number of people around our planet that have been in touch with me today. Completely amazing.!!!!

Now, so you understand, I am the Australian Dealer for Piasini Engineering. They are an Italian Tuning House. And by the looks of it, one of the first to actually tune a Mazda! I use their proprietary equipment to flash the Mazda range. Piasini are the people you really need to contact. I am not able to enter the USA as part of my agreement with Piasini.

I have done a MazdaSpeed 3 with the Piasini Tune, and the results are great. The car is so much stronger than stock. We hope to have results soon. But there is no doubt. To have a car that can barely break traction in second gear, to barely able to get traction in second gear is no mean feat. I wish you could have seen the driver hanging on for dear life! The only mod is a CAI, by TurboXS I believe. Oh, and it was 30 Celsius here that day too.!!! Very warm..!!!

Please contact Piasini at http://www.piasiniengineering.it/default.aspx.

When you do so, let them know you have spoken to Wayne at Hold on tight in Australia. They will understand!

If you wish me to still come and chat on your forum, I ask that you set me up a User account and email the details. I am more than happy to answer as much as I can.!

Best Wishes.
Wayne.

The Following User Says Thank You to Haltech For This Useful Post:
occschemguy (03-19-2008)
 Old 03-19-2008, 05:36 AM   #10

holdontight is on a distinguished road
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Gidday..!!

I have been invited over here to help answer your questions.

Happy to help..!!! This really is happening guys. I have already reprogrammed a Speed 3.

My CX7 ECU hooked up, and being read.

My Tuning tools.

Last edited by holdontight; 03-19-2008 at 05:44 AM.
 Old 03-19-2008, 05:39 AM   #11
Eatin' Your Tuna

Hey mate, welcome to the forum! Im sure you will get a lot of questions.

Ill start out. Seeing as we dont use the metric system here in the states, we will have to convert the values to understand them better.

What kind of power are you pulling out of these cars? What bolt on parts are they using in conjunction with this thing?

Fuel pressure. How is the stock fuel pump handling the mods and more power? Thanks Wayne!

Old 03-19-2008, 07:18 AM   #12

NYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the world
Thanked 29,976 Times in 478 Posts
Groans: 8
Groaned at 8 Times in 6 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by holdontight View Post
Gidday..!!

I have been invited over here to help answer your questions.

Happy to help..!!! This really is happening guys. I have already reprogrammed a Speed 3.

My CX7 ECU hooked up, and being read.

My Tuning tools.

Welcome glad to see you here
 Old 03-19-2008, 01:51 PM   #13

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

welcome and thanks for comming over!

The Following User Says Thank You to occschemguy For This Useful Post:
NYpest (03-19-2008)
 Old 03-19-2008, 01:53 PM   #14
Banned

Laloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the world
Thanked 18,726 Times in 896 Posts
Groans: 57
Groaned at 196 Times in 127 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

omg...do i sense potential? Some1 slap me cause i think i'm dreaming!
The Following User Says Thank You to Laloosh For This Useful Post:
NYpest (03-19-2008)
 Old 03-19-2008, 01:59 PM   #15

Rican219 is the leader of the worldRican219 is the leader of the worldRican219 is the leader of the worldRican219 is the leader of the worldRican219 is the leader of the worldRican219 is the leader of the worldRican219 is the leader of the worldRican219 is the leader of the worldRican219 is the leader of the worldRican219 is the leader of the worldRican219 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Laloosh View Post
omg...do i sense potential? Some1 slap me cause i think i'm dreaming!
**BITCH SLAPS LALOOSH**
TWM Short Shifter Stage 2, CPE downpipe Highflow Cat, Corksport 3 inch Catback, SU motor Mount, HKS BOV VTA, Spin on Oil filter conversion, Greddy Turbo timer, H&R Springs, Sport Max wheels, Corksport Strut Tower Brace, Corksport FMIC,Turbine Tech Front Engine Mount, Turbine Tech Rear Diff Bracket and Bushings, PROcede EMS, 2871r, Dash Hawk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rican219 For This Useful Post:
Laloosh (03-19-2008), occschemguy (03-19-2008)
 Old 03-19-2008, 01:59 PM   #16

Rican219 is the leader of the worldRican219 is the leader of the worldRican219 is the leader of the worldRican219 is the leader of the worldRican219 is the leader of the worldRican219 is the leader of the worldRican219 is the leader of the worldRican219 is the leader of the worldRican219 is the leader of the worldRican219 is the leader of the worldRican219 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Im excited to see how this goes
TWM Short Shifter Stage 2, CPE downpipe Highflow Cat, Corksport 3 inch Catback, SU motor Mount, HKS BOV VTA, Spin on Oil filter conversion, Greddy Turbo timer, H&R Springs, Sport Max wheels, Corksport Strut Tower Brace, Corksport FMIC,Turbine Tech Front Engine Mount, Turbine Tech Rear Diff Bracket and Bushings, PROcede EMS, 2871r, Dash Hawk
The Following User Says Thank You to Rican219 For This Useful Post:
occschemguy (03-19-2008)
 Old 03-19-2008, 02:00 PM   #17
Banned

Laloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Rican219 View Post
**BITCH SLAPS LALOOSH**
thanks now im back to reality
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Laloosh For This Useful Post:
occschemguy (03-19-2008), Rican219 (03-19-2008)
 Old 03-19-2008, 02:36 PM   #18

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by occschemguy View Post
i emailed atp sales to confirm and get more info and a possible release date ill post when and if i get it.
crapy answer back from atp

HI Jeremy,

At this time we do not have a tuning solution for this kit.

We will put up any updates on our site.

Thanks!

Old 03-19-2008, 03:12 PM   #19
Banned

Not Ranked  0 score     

cobb better get thier shit out asap or else their sales will crumble.....
The Following User Says Thank You to Laloosh For This Useful Post:
occschemguy (03-19-2008)
 Old 03-19-2008, 04:42 PM   #20

holdontight is on a distinguished road
Not Ranked  0 score     

Ok....

Here is a dyno for the stock MazdaSpeed 3. The unit "cv" is horsepower, and the torque scale is in "nm."

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to holdontight For This Useful Post:
NYpest (03-19-2008), occschemguy (03-19-2008)
 Old 03-19-2008, 05:12 PM   #21

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

if that is what it looks like why do all the other mods lol? thats insane.

Old 03-19-2008, 10:09 PM   #22
Banned

Performance Racing is just really nicePerformance Racing is just really nicePerformance Racing is just really nicePerformance Racing is just really nice
Groans: 1
Groaned at 7 Times in 7 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

See if I got these results right, I don't know how to convert these numbers.. This is supposedly with the reflash!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg reflash.jpg (80.6 KB, 25 views)
 Old 03-19-2008, 10:27 PM   #23
Banned

Performance Racing is just really nicePerformance Racing is just really nicePerformance Racing is just really nicePerformance Racing is just really nice
Not Ranked  0 score     

I'll try to keep everyone updated as I receive information from overseas.

Being an ATP dealer, I was told they are NOT selling any ECU/Tuning, never have and don't plan to.
 Old 03-19-2008, 11:35 PM   #24

mrlilguy157 is the leader of the worldmrlilguy157 is the leader of the worldmrlilguy157 is the leader of the worldmrlilguy157 is the leader of the worldmrlilguy157 is the leader of the worldmrlilguy157 is the leader of the worldmrlilguy157 is the leader of the worldmrlilguy157 is the leader of the worldmrlilguy157 is the leader of the worldmrlilguy157 is the leader of the worldmrlilguy157 is the leader of the world
Groans: 2
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

i just now ran into this thread. I hope something can happen before June. I'll be all back together and rocking again.
Mods:CP-E FMIC - ProtegeGarage Tubular Exhaust Manifold - TurboXS Hybrid BOV, Downpipe, and Custom Catted Racepipe - mrlilguyCDFP - ATP 3" Turbo Inlet - ATP Boost Cut Killer Module - CP-E Rear MM - WelderWerkz Short Shifter - AEM UEGO Wideband - ProSport Blue Boost/EGT/Oil Pressure Gauges - GReddy Full Auto Turbo Timer - PimpWheels Black/Red Edition - Falken Azenis RT-615 - Yakima Roof Rack w/ Fairing

Reppin' ProtegeGarage for life!
 Old 03-19-2008, 11:36 PM   #25
Eatin' Your Tuna

Well whomever jumps on this first is going to win.

People want reflashes!

Its easy to do the conversions from metric to standard. Just goto google, tons of calculators.

Old 03-19-2008, 11:52 PM   #26

mrlilguy157 is the leader of the worldmrlilguy157 is the leader of the worldmrlilguy157 is the leader of the worldmrlilguy157 is the leader of the worldmrlilguy157 is the leader of the worldmrlilguy157 is the leader of the worldmrlilguy157 is the leader of the worldmrlilguy157 is the leader of the worldmrlilguy157 is the leader of the worldmrlilguy157 is the leader of the worldmrlilguy157 is the leader of the world
Groans: 2
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

1 KW = .7357 HP
1 NM = .747 LB/TQ iirc

huge email sent
Mods:CP-E FMIC - ProtegeGarage Tubular Exhaust Manifold - TurboXS Hybrid BOV, Downpipe, and Custom Catted Racepipe - mrlilguyCDFP - ATP 3" Turbo Inlet - ATP Boost Cut Killer Module - CP-E Rear MM - WelderWerkz Short Shifter - AEM UEGO Wideband - ProSport Blue Boost/EGT/Oil Pressure Gauges - GReddy Full Auto Turbo Timer - PimpWheels Black/Red Edition - Falken Azenis RT-615 - Yakima Roof Rack w/ Fairing

Reppin' ProtegeGarage for life!
The Following User Says Thank You to mrlilguy157 For This Useful Post:
occschemguy (03-20-2008)
 Old 03-20-2008, 07:10 AM   #27

NYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

This board is rockin all kinds of shiz getting done.
The Following User Says Thank You to NYpest For This Useful Post:
Digital_Jedi (02-15-2014)
 Old 03-20-2008, 08:17 AM   #28
Banned

Not Ranked  0 score     

We are now a dealer for Piasini Engineering.

I have loads of info from them now, images, files, dynos, etc. They asked me not to release much until I send in my initial order with them, which I am working on now, and will need your help.

Prices from Piasini Eng Reflashes are as follows:
Mazdaspeed 6 - $999.00
Mazda6 2.3L - $679.00
Mazdaspeed 3 - $999.00

Our prices will be lower, but I cannot yet release this info. Purchasing the software from them, the unit, training, etc is pretty expensive.

We are already working to bringing everything we need to reflash customer's ECUs here =)

Details to come!

Last edited by Performance Racing; 03-20-2008 at 08:22 AM.
 Old 03-20-2008, 08:19 AM   #29

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Performance Racing View Post
We are now a dealer for Piasini Engineering.

I have loads of info from them now, images, files, dynos, etc. They asked me not to release much until I send in my initial order with them, which I am working on now, and will need your help.

Prices from Piasini Eng Reflashes are as follows:
Mazdaspeed 6 - $999.00
Mazda6 2.3L - $679.00
Mazdaspeed 3 - $999.00

Our prices will be lower, but I cannot yet release this info. Purchasing the software from them, the unit, training, etc is pretty expensive. I may need help from the community (pre-orders) to help us kick this off.

Details to come!
Bit more info and i would be very intrested
 Old 03-20-2008, 08:21 AM   #30
Eatin' Your Tuna

Yea, those are a tad steep, esp for a reflash. The problem i see right off the bat is, what are you going to do with the people who are adding mods as they constantly come out, which is about 98% of us? I dont think anyone here is going to be paying high prices for yet another reflash when they can just buy a standalone unit for the same amount and suck up the learning curve for such a unit.

So that is definately something youre going to have to get ironed out.

Old 03-20-2008, 08:28 AM   #31
Banned

Not Ranked  0 score     

One thing we are working is getting a huge compilation of dynos, maps, etc to work with the c=software we will be using.

For an extra $3200 investment, I can turn these into reflashes, if that makes sense..

Or I just send the info to Piasini, and for a small price, they turn these maps into reflashes, which I can then flash a customer's ECU with.

For example,
Haltech brings his Speed3 with intake, downpipe, exhaust, and IC upgrade - Dynos 270whp - stock ECU.
He sends me his map, which I send to my guy at Piasini, and they will be able to work that into a reflash. I have a bunch of info here, but I do not want to say too much.

AGAIN.. those prices are the Piasini prices, OUR PRICES will be lower, to a fair amount,, MUHC lower if I can get a 'group buy' on these.
 Old 03-20-2008, 08:32 AM   #32
Eatin' Your Tuna

Ok, that makes sense than. So, anyone, can goto their local dyno, make 3 pulls with their current mods, send you the runfile and they will look at the dyno pulls and afr, than make a reflash?

Old 03-20-2008, 08:33 AM   #33

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Performance Racing View Post
One thing we are working is getting a huge compilation of dynos, maps, etc to work with the c=software we will be using.

For an extra $3200 investment, I can turn these into reflashes, if that makes sense..

Or I just send the info to Piasini, and for a small price, they turn these maps into reflashes, which I can then flash a customer's ECU with.

For example,
Haltech brings his Speed3 with intake, downpipe, exhaust, and IC upgrade - Dynos 270whp - stock ECU.
He sends me his map, which I send to my guy at Piasini, and they will be able to work that into a reflash. I have a bunch of info here, but I do not want to say too much.

AGAIN.. those prices are the Piasini prices, OUR PRICES will be lower, to a fair amount,, MUHC lower if I can get a 'group buy' on these.

Very cool
 Old 03-20-2008, 08:38 AM   #34
Banned

Not Ranked  0 score     

Ok, that makes sense than. So, anyone, can goto their local dyno, make 3 pulls with their current mods, send you the runfile and they will look at the dyno pulls and afr, than make a reflash?
I have yet to see some1 nail a tune by looking at info one time....
I don't think it works like that.
 Old 03-20-2008, 08:44 AM   #35
Eatin' Your Tuna

I have yet to see some1 nail a tune by looking at info one time....
I don't think it works like that.
True, but ive seen it done with Fords and GMs. Basically, the tuner needs you to run datalogging software along with the pull.

so, datalog your spark, afr, map, iat, fuel pressure, short trim fuel, long fuel trim and boost temps.

If they cant configure your tune properly off all of that, time to move on.

You are aware, this is how Diablosport started?

Old 03-20-2008, 08:48 AM   #36
Banned

Not Ranked  0 score     

It is something like that, I still need to talk to them more. The guy I am working with knows English so I may give him a call later today or actually tonight from home, to Italy, where they are located.

As soon as I get the details together and get a few pre0orders in to help me purchase this expensive hardware, cables, etc, I can have everything here ready to flash in under a week.
 Old 03-20-2008, 09:02 AM   #37
Banned

Not Ranked  0 score     

True, but ive seen it done with Fords and GMs. Basically, the tuner needs you to run datalogging software along with the pull.

so, datalog your spark, afr, map, iat, fuel pressure, short trim fuel, long fuel trim and boost temps.

If they cant configure your tune properly off all of that, time to move on.

You are aware, this is how Diablosport started?

I dunno i just find it wierd how they are going to make change and call it a tune without testing it on the car they originally gave them the info
 Old 03-20-2008, 09:05 AM   #38

Not Ranked  0 score     

I dunno i just find it wierd how they are going to make change and call it a tune without testing it on the car they originally gave them the info
i agree.... I remember KB sends a chip for their SC with no information so ?
 Old 03-20-2008, 09:06 AM   #39
Eatin' Your Tuna

What happens is, they build a database on reflashes that come in. So, say in about 6 months, theres multiple tunes out there for similar mods people run. You can try the tune the best works for you and than tweak it. Cobb and their tuners does this with Subs and EVOs all the time with people who dont want base tunes.

Old 03-20-2008, 09:11 AM   #40
Banned

Not Ranked  0 score     

they should just give me the damn box and ill tune myself lol

Pr where are you located, me and haltec wanna "talk" and dotn mind the bat in my hand
Closed Thread

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.mazdaspeedforums.org/forum/f9/real-tuning-solution-249/
Posted By For Type Date
MazdaSpeed 6 - ECU Computer Tuning [Archive] - Mazda Speed Forums: Mazdaspeed High Performance Forum with Gallery, Specs, discussion & more This thread Refback 04-01-2008 01:48 PM