register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3/6 MZR Gen1 Forums (2006-2009)
> MazdaSpeed 3/6 - ECU Computer Tuning

MazdaSpeed 3/6 - ECU Computer Tuning Have an ECU tuning issue? Do you want to discuss Mazdaspeed 3/6 tuning solutions? Up to date info on the latest! Piasini Reflash, Cobb Access Port, Xede, Procede, Standback, Superchips & others supported here!

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree3Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 02-18-2010, 02:11 PM   #401
Approved MSF Vendor

www.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,674 Times in 997 Posts
Groans: 10
Groaned at 115 Times in 51 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

87% is full throttle the way we code it into the ECU. You are set!!
www.cp-e.com is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to www.cp-e.com For This Useful Post:
SpeedSixxx (02-18-2010)
 Old 02-19-2010, 10:42 PM   #402

Domino81 is the leader of the worldDomino81 is the leader of the worldDomino81 is the leader of the worldDomino81 is the leader of the worldDomino81 is the leader of the worldDomino81 is the leader of the worldDomino81 is the leader of the worldDomino81 is the leader of the worldDomino81 is the leader of the worldDomino81 is the leader of the worldDomino81 is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,575 Times in 1,904 Posts
Groans: 12
Groaned at 73 Times in 36 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Subscribed.

Anthony D. Christiano - Co-Owner at Inspiration Studios Photography
2008 CosmicBlue Mazdaspeed3
294whp/335wtq - Stock K04
370whp/370wtq - BNR stage 3

FreekTuned, BNR Stage 3, Cobb AccessPort, HTP tray and 3" intake, Devil's Own Meth Injection D10 Nozzle, 3-Bar Map & Plug & Play Connector, PTP Injector Seals & Studs, KritzSpeed 3-Port BCS, Sure Return, UR Downpipe, CorkSport Race Pipe, Magnaflow Cat-back, CP-E FMIC, TWM STS, TWM A6 Leopard Shift Knob, TWM Leather Shift Boot, AutoTech Fuel Pump Internals, JBR trinity, Forge Version 2 BPV, Koni Yellows, H&R's, Sonic Tuning ST100's 18x8.5 + 5/16" spacer (ET40), SPC camber arms, Cobb Rear Sway Bar, Nitto NT05 235/40/18 (front) BF Goodrich g-Force Sport 235/40/18 (rear), MSD DashHawk, 35% tint, Semi-debadged ...Unicorn Jizz
Domino81 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-19-2010, 10:48 PM   #403

MattJackson86 is the leader of the worldMattJackson86 is the leader of the worldMattJackson86 is the leader of the worldMattJackson86 is the leader of the worldMattJackson86 is the leader of the worldMattJackson86 is the leader of the worldMattJackson86 is the leader of the worldMattJackson86 is the leader of the worldMattJackson86 is the leader of the worldMattJackson86 is the leader of the worldMattJackson86 is the leader of the world
Groans: 3
Groaned at 15 Times in 10 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by FearUndersteer View Post
I am considering getting this flash soon, what are your impressions?
+1 Any info would be great.
GTX3071 - SURE 3.25" Full3 Aeros - CP-E FMIC - CP-E Catted Downpipe - CNT Catback Exhaust - HKS SSQV BPV - James Barone 88 Trilogy - KMD CDFP Internals - CP-E Injector Seals - Cobb EBCS - ITV22 at .025 - 3 Bar MAP

Bitwise Motorsports http://www.bitwise-motorsports.com -
Mazdaspeed 3 BAR MAP Harness, Torque Plugins for Android, and 3-Port EBCS (coming soon!)
MattJackson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-20-2010, 09:17 AM   #404

sleeper329 is the leader of the worldsleeper329 is the leader of the worldsleeper329 is the leader of the worldsleeper329 is the leader of the worldsleeper329 is the leader of the worldsleeper329 is the leader of the worldsleeper329 is the leader of the worldsleeper329 is the leader of the worldsleeper329 is the leader of the worldsleeper329 is the leader of the worldsleeper329 is the leader of the world
Groans: 1
Groaned at 2 Times in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by MattJackson86 View Post
+1 Any info would be great.
I pulled these dynos from CP-E's website:

If you search around here and the other forums you'll find some reviews. I want to get it but am waiting b/c im hoping by next year to go BT and will need the XL flash. dont want to do this twice.
 Old 03-14-2010, 12:31 PM   #405

nesiospeed will become famous soon enough
Groans: 0
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     
Smile I NEED SOME HELP WITH THIS LOG...

HI GUYS , IM NEW IN THIS WITH THE STANDBACK , I DID A LOG ON 3RD GEAR WITH THE PRIMARY MAP ON THE STANDBACK, MY MODS ARE :
STANDBACK , CP-E FULL CONTROL FLASH , CAI INJEN, TURBOBACK 3" , AEM WATER METH INJ KIT, BOOST TUBES SILICONE, LAUNCH CONTROL, REAR ENGINE MOUNTH , OIL CATCH CAN, NGK ONE STEP COLDER. ( CDFP STOCK , BOV STOCK ),
IF SOMEBODY CAN HELP ME UP TO MAKE A TUNE FOR THIS MODS I PRECIATE SO MUCH,
I NEED AN AGGRESSIVE TUNE FOR 1/4 MILE .
THANKS!!!
Attached Images
File Type: png LOG 3RD GEAR PRIMARY MAP.png (218.4 KB, 33 views)
nesiospeed is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-14-2010, 12:35 PM   #406

Not Ranked  0 score     
Default I FORGOT SOMETHING..

SORRY I FORGOT TO TELL YOU I LIVE IN CANCUN CITY , WE ARE AT THE SEA LEVEL...
I THINK THIS IS IMPORTANT TO BUILD A TUNE ON THIS PLACE . THANKS!!
 Old 03-14-2010, 12:48 PM   #407

FearUndersteer is the leader of the worldFearUndersteer is the leader of the worldFearUndersteer is the leader of the worldFearUndersteer is the leader of the worldFearUndersteer is the leader of the worldFearUndersteer is the leader of the worldFearUndersteer is the leader of the worldFearUndersteer is the leader of the worldFearUndersteer is the leader of the worldFearUndersteer is the leader of the worldFearUndersteer is the leader of the world
Groans: 2
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

First of all please don't type in all caps. It would be helpful to put the cursor ( the red line on the graph) into the relevant area to help us read what you have. Also please post you base tune screen shots from the standback so we can see what were working with.

Looking at the graph you AFR seems to be settling at about 13+ which I think is much leaner than you want to be(atleast for safety sake). I would add fuel incrementally until you AFR is below 12. Fortunately I see no knock in this graph. After your AFR is safer you can add timing slowly until up to the point where you see knock to get a bit more power.

What boost pressure are you running?
FearUndersteer is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-14-2010, 01:32 PM   #408

Not Ranked  0 score     

HI FEARUNDERSTEER!! THANKS FOR YOUR SOON REPLY!!
I USED THE PRIMARY MAP WHICH IS SET TO 15 PSI AND BOOST CLIP AT 13 PSI,ALL TIMING TABLES ARE CERO VALUES , MAF TABLES CERO TOO , I ONLY RUN THE FIRST MAP ONTHE STANDBACK..BEFORE THIS I WAS USING A MBC SET TO 20 PSI WITH THE FCD AT ATP ,AND THE CAR WAS AT 10,5 AFR WITH METH .
DO I NEED TO SETUP AT 20 PSI THE STANDBACK ?
AND THE BOOST CLIP HOW MANY PSI?
AFTER THAT DO I NEED TO DO A LOG ON 3RD GEAR TO SEE HOW IS THE CAR RUNNING??
SORRY MAN IM CONFUSED...
Attached Images
File Type: png BASE MAP AT 15 PSI (STOCK ) BOOST CLIP TO 13 PSI.png (134.8 KB, 22 views)
 Old 03-14-2010, 02:05 PM   #409

Not Ranked  0 score     
Default sorry about the caps.

Old 03-15-2010, 03:52 AM   #410

sleeper329 is the leader of the worldsleeper329 is the leader of the worldsleeper329 is the leader of the worldsleeper329 is the leader of the worldsleeper329 is the leader of the worldsleeper329 is the leader of the worldsleeper329 is the leader of the worldsleeper329 is the leader of the worldsleeper329 is the leader of the worldsleeper329 is the leader of the worldsleeper329 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

The psi the SB is at is fine to start. once you get the AFR down you could add a lb or two and retune the AFR.

The boost clip is simply the most psi the SB will tell your car its getting. Mine is still stock so its clip is at 13, despite the fact the SB comes tuned to 15psi my dashhawk will only read 12.9, you can raise the clip to say 16, and the DH should read the full 15 coming from the car. The reason they do this though is that some ppl have fueal cut issues if they raise the boost too much.
 Old 03-27-2010, 11:30 AM   #411

pekka83 will become famous soon enough
Not Ranked  0 score     

Hi! Can someone help me with SB-tuner. I installed SB today for my car and that was very easy but now I have problems with the program v2.59. When I start the program everything works great.

But when I hook up SB to my laptop with USB-cable the program crashes everytime. I have tried two different cables for every USB-ports and still crashing.

I have framework 3.5 and I have Windows XP. I have also tried to update drivers but it says that there's no better available.

Program works great with my table computer but I would like it to work rather with my laptop. Has anyone had same kind of problem?

Last edited by pekka83; 03-27-2010 at 01:16 PM.
pekka83 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-29-2010, 04:00 AM   #412

Not Ranked  0 score     

Idk how to fix it on the laptop really but i do know you can unplug the SB from your car and take it in to your desktop and the USB will power it to connect to the software...

Try getting in touch with CPE. Lou knows his stuff about the SB and might be able to help with the laptop.
 Old 03-29-2010, 11:30 AM   #413

Not Ranked  0 score     

I've mailed to CPE, but they are quite busy and reply takes some time so I tried if someone here have been the same problem than me. Maybe the problem is with my USB ports because they are only 1.1 on my 5 year old laptop, but I'll wait what CPE says about my problem.
 Old 03-29-2010, 11:48 AM   #414
Approved MSF Vendor

www.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Are the ports on your desktop 2.0?
 Old 03-29-2010, 11:12 PM   #415

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by pekka83 View Post
I've mailed to CPE, but they are quite busy and reply takes some time so I tried if someone here have been the same problem than me. Maybe the problem is with my USB ports because they are only 1.1 on my 5 year old laptop, but I'll wait what CPE says about my problem.
I've found if you can call them its usually easier. They've always been good to deal with and im sure can help you out.

Did you try a search on the forum? ive seen a few threads, one by me even, about getting the SB and DH to run right on and vista.

Also on the laptop are you logged in as a full administrator? windows sometimes gives you a hard time if you arent...
 Old 03-30-2010, 01:54 AM   #416

Not Ranked  0 score     

I'm not so good in English that I could call them. Mailing is better and I don't have any complainings about CPE service. I just meant that like any other company sometimes reply to the mail can take some time.

I'll try to first update my USB ports to 2.0 if its possible. But if someone have also older computer and have update ports to 2.0, could try to erase them and try with 1.1 if the program works. I don't want to buy new parts or new laptop if USB aren't the problem. I can't understand why this program would need so high data transfer. I have also tried USB TV tuner and that works well. I think that would need much higher data transfer than this program.

But I'll keep trying...
 Old 03-30-2010, 02:13 AM   #417

SpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the world
Thanked 8,659 Times in 1,398 Posts
Groans: 778
Groaned at 443 Times in 239 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by pekka83 View Post
I'm not so good in English that I could call them. Mailing is better and I don't have any complainings about CPE service. I just meant that like any other company sometimes reply to the mail can take some time.

I'll try to first update my USB ports to 2.0 if its possible. But if someone have also older computer and have update ports to 2.0, could try to erase them and try with 1.1 if the program works. I don't want to buy new parts or new laptop if USB aren't the problem. I can't understand why this program would need so high data transfer. I have also tried USB TV tuner and that works well. I think that would need much higher data transfer than this program.

But I'll keep trying...
where u from

SpeedSixxx is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-30-2010, 03:45 AM   #418

Not Ranked  0 score     

I'm from Finland
The Following User Says Thank You to pekka83 For This Useful Post:
SpeedSixxx (03-30-2010)
 Old 03-30-2010, 06:18 AM   #419

Not Ranked  0 score     

ITs probably going to be hard to update a laptops usb ports... the internal cards are usually built with the laptop they are going into in mind. Or at least thats always been my understanding.
 Old 03-30-2010, 06:23 AM   #420

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by www.cp-e.com View Post
Are the ports on your desktop 2.0?
What do you mean by that? I put printscreen on my USB controllers. I think I have USB 2.0?

Also I put the picture about the error what Windows says always when I hook up the SB to the laptop.
Attached Images
File Type: bmp USB.bmp (811.9 KB, 4 views)
File Type: bmp Vika.bmp (2.81 MB, 8 views)
 Old 03-30-2010, 06:33 AM   #421

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by sleeper329 View Post
ITs probably going to be hard to update a laptops usb ports... the internal cards are usually built with the laptop they are going into in mind. Or at least thats always been my understanding.
I think that PCMCIA USB 2.0 reader card could solve the problem if I have only USB 1.1, but like I put my previous message I believe that I have USB 2.0. And I would like wait and hear what CPE says about the USB. Do I need the USB 2.0 to use the program? I put dorlov@cp-e.com mail about this situation two days ago. He/She should be an expert about computers but haven't hear nothing yet.
 Old 03-30-2010, 08:06 AM   #422

Not Ranked  0 score     

The person ive always dealt with for the SB related stuff is lou. IDK if he has a seperate email but id try to get a hold of him. Just email sales@cp-e.com and have them get you his email i guess...
 Old 03-30-2010, 08:33 AM   #423

Not Ranked  0 score     

The person ive always dealt with for the SB related stuff is lou. IDK if he has a seperate email but id try to get a hold of him. Just email sales@cp-e.com and have them get you his email i guess...
First I put CP-E tuning box my mail and jhershorin@cp-e.com (I don't know the name only address because they don't have signatures on their emails) answer to me and told me to contact dorlov@cp-e.com. I'll think that they at least now know my problem and maybe are trying to think what might be the problem and then contact to me.

I'll have to try to change my table computer USB ports back to 1.1. That computer is also couple years old. I remember that first there was only USB 1.1 and then I updated those to 2.0.

SB even with zero maps are so awesome that I can't wait until I can tune my car.

Last edited by pekka83; 03-30-2010 at 09:18 AM.
 Old 03-30-2010, 03:54 PM   #424

SpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Hyvää päivää, Mitä kuuluu?

Mikä sinun nimesi on?

Nimeni on Eric

En puhu suomea. but i'm learning

Onko teillä vapaita huoneita? I want to visit Suomi.

Old 03-30-2010, 04:07 PM   #425

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by SpeedSixxx View Post
Hyvää päivää, Mitä kuuluu?

Mikä sinun nimesi on?

Nimeni on Eric

En puhu suomea. but i'm learning

Onko teillä vapaita huoneita? I want to visit Suomi.
Como se dice?
SpeedSixxx (03-30-2010)
 Old 03-30-2010, 04:10 PM   #426

Not Ranked  0 score     

Como se dice?
it's Finnish dude.

I been teaching myself for a while now.

no espanol TY.

only languages I'm interested in right now and teaching myself are

Finnish, German and Japanese.

after I master these 3 I'll move on to French or something else..

FUCK, i'm a retard...My step sister is brazilian and I can easily learn Portuguese...

BUT, eh they all sound like retards even worse then Mexicans. so NO TY

Old 03-31-2010, 04:44 PM   #427

Not Ranked  0 score     

yea ive picked up a little spanish and polish from working on construction sites. Never really wanted to learn either though.
SpeedSixxx (03-31-2010)
 Old 05-16-2010, 02:23 AM   #428

vicamps6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Not Ranked  0 score     

Hi all, I'm new on the forum and a recent 05 mps6 owner. Performance mods are CS FMIC, cat bak 3inch, Standback, PNP.

I have read the majority if this thread. Attached is my recording in 3rd gear, Can anyone give me there thoughts on it.
Attached Files
File Type: bbx run 3.bbx (39.5 KB, 8 views)
vicamps6 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-16-2010, 04:38 AM   #429

spnkr21 is the leader of the worldspnkr21 is the leader of the worldspnkr21 is the leader of the worldspnkr21 is the leader of the worldspnkr21 is the leader of the worldspnkr21 is the leader of the worldspnkr21 is the leader of the worldspnkr21 is the leader of the worldspnkr21 is the leader of the worldspnkr21 is the leader of the worldspnkr21 is the leader of the world
Thanked 3,296 Times in 1,369 Posts
Groans: 105
Groaned at 79 Times in 66 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default "Standback Tuning For Dummies Guide" The Official Q&A...

I don't see the log. I would love to help though. NM I see it.

Alright well you can't do much tuning without a dashhawk. We need to see afr. Also is your target boost 20psi? With stock turbo the most I would do is 17. Do you have an upgraded fuel pump or stock?

Last edited by spnkr21; 05-16-2010 at 05:16 AM.
spnkr21 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-17-2010, 02:09 AM   #430

Not Ranked  0 score     

No I don't have a dashhawk. Yes stock turbo, standard fuel pump and yes it was set at 20psi for that run. I usually run 14psi on one map (for everyday) and 18 on another map.
 Old 05-17-2010, 04:05 AM   #431

spnkr21 is the leader of the worldspnkr21 is the leader of the worldspnkr21 is the leader of the worldspnkr21 is the leader of the worldspnkr21 is the leader of the worldspnkr21 is the leader of the worldspnkr21 is the leader of the worldspnkr21 is the leader of the worldspnkr21 is the leader of the worldspnkr21 is the leader of the worldspnkr21 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default "Standback Tuning For Dummies Guide" The Official Q&A...

Well you're fuel pump is holding but it dips way down. You could take some stress off it if we lean the car out but you don't have a dashhawk so we can't. Also don't run 20psi on stock turbo I would stick with 17 tops. You can get some more power out of that car but you need to buy a dashhawk first.
 Old 05-18-2010, 04:05 AM   #432

Not Ranked  0 score     

ok - all points noted, thanks for the help.
 Old 05-26-2010, 01:34 PM   #433

GregScuba is the leader of the worldGregScuba is the leader of the worldGregScuba is the leader of the worldGregScuba is the leader of the worldGregScuba is the leader of the worldGregScuba is the leader of the worldGregScuba is the leader of the worldGregScuba is the leader of the worldGregScuba is the leader of the worldGregScuba is the leader of the worldGregScuba is the leader of the world
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

great thread. sub'd.
GregScuba is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-29-2010, 08:08 PM   #434

RacingToaster is the leader of the worldRacingToaster is the leader of the worldRacingToaster is the leader of the worldRacingToaster is the leader of the worldRacingToaster is the leader of the worldRacingToaster is the leader of the worldRacingToaster is the leader of the worldRacingToaster is the leader of the worldRacingToaster is the leader of the worldRacingToaster is the leader of the worldRacingToaster is the leader of the world
Groans: 40
Groaned at 11 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

CP-E i need to know if the software is the same for all platforms or not. I got the disc it has the label for the MS3 but the installation file is labeled for BMW, also how do I get instructions for the MS6?
RacingToaster is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-01-2010, 04:26 AM   #435
Approved MSF Vendor

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by RacingToaster View Post
CP-E i need to know if the software is the same for all platforms or not. I got the disc it has the label for the MS3 but the installation file is labeled for BMW, also how do I get instructions for the MS6?
Email me at jhershorin@cp-e.com and I will send you the proper software. What instructions are you looking for? How to install? Or how to tune?
 Old 11-25-2010, 08:42 PM   #436

theo is a name known to alltheo is a name known to alltheo is a name known to alltheo is a name known to alltheo is a name known to alltheo is a name known to all
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default Dashhawk Kr parameters

Hi i dont know if i am just stupid but i cant see the parameter for kr is it under something else?
theo is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-25-2010, 08:47 PM   #437
Tripple OG

NJSPEED3 is the leader of the worldNJSPEED3 is the leader of the worldNJSPEED3 is the leader of the worldNJSPEED3 is the leader of the worldNJSPEED3 is the leader of the worldNJSPEED3 is the leader of the worldNJSPEED3 is the leader of the worldNJSPEED3 is the leader of the worldNJSPEED3 is the leader of the worldNJSPEED3 is the leader of the worldNJSPEED3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 18,588 Times in 4,111 Posts
Groans: 113
Groaned at 50 Times in 44 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

sb cant monitor kr along with many other parameters. You need a dashhawk or dashdak to monitor and log all parameters, thats if you have a gen1. if you have a gen2 there is no way to monitor kr or afr unless you get an aftermarket wideband/gauge . Hope this helps you.

Now go donate to the forum please.
NJSPEED3 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NJSPEED3 For This Useful Post:
SpeedSixxx (11-26-2010)
 Old 11-27-2010, 11:46 PM   #438

theo is a name known to alltheo is a name known to alltheo is a name known to alltheo is a name known to alltheo is a name known to alltheo is a name known to all
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default Help with Standback tuning

Hi Guys
I need some help with the tuning on my standback please.Mods are 76mm full cat back exh,cai,d/pipe,dashhawk,fmic,gt35 turbo,8.8 comp arias pistons and pauter rods.I did a log on the dashhawk,everything is still on zere on the standback.It is a mazdaspeed 3 or here we call it the mps 2007 model
Attached Images
File Type: bmp Dashhawk log sunday.bmp (4.08 MB, 13 views)

Last edited by theo; 11-28-2010 at 12:16 AM. Reason: attachment file
 Old 11-28-2010, 01:49 AM   #439

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by NJSPEED3 View Post
sb cant monitor kr along with many other parameters. You need a dashhawk or dashdak to monitor and log all parameters, thats if you have a gen1. if you have a gen2 there is no way to monitor kr or afr unless you get an aftermarket wideband/gauge . Hope this helps you.

Now go donate to the forum please.
Thanks for the reply yes i do have a dashhawk.i did a log and placed it,I get a spike on full load it is like a cut and i see on the kr it spikes.but i am not a expert on these things and nobody in South Africa are willing to give me a propper tune
 Old 11-28-2010, 07:12 AM   #440

Not Ranked  0 score     

Do a log using these parameters on the dashhawk: rpm, afr, timing, knock, and boosted air temp

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.mazdaspeedforums.org/forum/f9/standback-tuning-dummies-guide-official-q-14296/
Posted By For Type Date
[Mazda 3 MPS] ECU tunning ? glod wiedzy This thread Refback 08-02-2013 02:24 PM
[Mazda 3 MPS] ECU tunning - glod wiedzy This thread Refback 06-29-2012 03:58 AM
SoCal Standback help This thread Refback 05-16-2011 10:44 PM
standback tuning for dummies - Zuula Search This thread Refback 05-13-2010 11:43 AM
mazdaspeed standback maps - Zuula Search This thread Refback 05-05-2010 07:32 PM
mazdaspeed roush vent install - Zuula Search This thread Refback 03-22-2010 08:19 PM
Day of 1/3/2010: Top 50 of 183 Referring Pages This thread Refback 01-04-2010 09:00 AM
Day of 12/17/2009: Top 50 of 199 Referring Pages This thread Refback 12-18-2009 07:36 AM
Day of 12/2/2009: Top 50 of 217 Referring Pages This thread Refback 12-03-2009 07:20 AM
Day of 10/6/2009: Top 50 of 204 Referring Pages This thread Refback 10-07-2009 07:38 AM
Day of 10/1/2009: Top 50 of 200 Referring Pages This thread Refback 10-02-2009 07:52 AM
Day of 9/13/2009: Top 50 of 181 Referring Pages This thread Refback 09-14-2009 07:57 AM
Day of 7/29/2009: Top 50 of 195 Referring Pages This thread Refback 07-30-2009 07:07 AM
Day of 6/18/2009: Top 50 of 222 Referring Pages This thread Refback 06-19-2009 06:53 AM
Day of 6/16/2009: Top 50 of 223 Referring Pages This thread Refback 06-17-2009 07:20 AM
Day of 6/15/2009: Top 50 of 195 Referring Pages This thread Refback 06-16-2009 06:55 AM
Day of 6/10/2009: Top 50 of 188 Referring Pages This thread Refback 06-11-2009 06:40 AM
Day of 6/4/2009: Top 50 of 193 Referring Pages This thread Refback 06-05-2009 06:49 AM
Day of 5/31/2009: Top 50 of 182 Referring Pages This thread Refback 06-01-2009 07:32 AM
Day of 5/25/2009: Top 50 of 203 Referring Pages This thread Refback 05-26-2009 07:24 AM
Day of 5/21/2009: Top 50 of 213 Referring Pages This thread Refback 05-22-2009 07:29 AM
Day of 4/26/2009: Top 50 of 152 Referring Pages This thread Refback 04-27-2009 06:41 AM
Day of 3/18/2009: Top 50 of 207 Referring Pages This thread Refback 03-19-2009 03:16 PM
Day of 2/26/2009: Top 50 of 199 Referring Pages This thread Refback 02-27-2009 08:10 AM
Day of 2/22/2009: Top 50 of 176 Referring Pages This thread Refback 02-23-2009 07:04 AM
Day of 2/19/2009: Top 50 of 197 Referring Pages This thread Refback 02-20-2009 07:43 AM
Day of 1/28/2009: Top 50 of 276 Referring Pages This thread Refback 01-29-2009 06:41 AM
Day of 12/1/2008: Top 50 of 270 Referring Pages This thread Refback 12-02-2008 07:53 AM
Day of 11/30/2008: Top 50 of 252 Referring Pages This thread Refback 12-01-2008 08:19 AM
So the standback is in. - Carolina Mazdas This thread Refback 11-25-2008 07:56 AM
Day of 11/10/2008: Top 50 of 245 Referring Pages This thread Refback 11-11-2008 07:52 AM
Day of 11/3/2008: Top 50 of 245 Referring Pages This thread Refback 11-04-2008 09:34 AM