register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3/6 MZR Gen1 Forums (2006-2009)
> MazdaSpeed 3/6 - ECU Computer Tuning

MazdaSpeed 3/6 - ECU Computer Tuning Have an ECU tuning issue? Do you want to discuss Mazdaspeed 3/6 tuning solutions? Up to date info on the latest! Piasini Reflash, Cobb Access Port, Xede, Procede, Standback, Superchips & others supported here!

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree3Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 11-28-2010, 08:22 AM   #441

theo is a name known to alltheo is a name known to alltheo is a name known to alltheo is a name known to alltheo is a name known to alltheo is a name known to all
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by spnkr21 View Post
Do a log using these parameters on the dashhawk: rpm, afr, timing, knock, and boosted air temp
I will do so thanks
theo is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-28-2010, 11:45 AM   #442

spnkr21 is the leader of the worldspnkr21 is the leader of the worldspnkr21 is the leader of the worldspnkr21 is the leader of the worldspnkr21 is the leader of the worldspnkr21 is the leader of the worldspnkr21 is the leader of the worldspnkr21 is the leader of the worldspnkr21 is the leader of the worldspnkr21 is the leader of the worldspnkr21 is the leader of the world
Thanked 3,296 Times in 1,369 Posts
Groans: 105
Groaned at 79 Times in 66 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Also get one with di fuel pressure instead of bat.
 Old 11-28-2010, 08:41 PM   #443

theo is a name known to alltheo is a name known to alltheo is a name known to alltheo is a name known to alltheo is a name known to alltheo is a name known to all
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default Dashhawk log

Hope i got it
Attached Images
File Type: bmp Dashhawk mon day3.bmp (4.08 MB, 18 views)
 Old 11-29-2010, 02:25 PM   #444
Captain

djuosnteisn is the leader of the worlddjuosnteisn is the leader of the worlddjuosnteisn is the leader of the worlddjuosnteisn is the leader of the worlddjuosnteisn is the leader of the worlddjuosnteisn is the leader of the worlddjuosnteisn is the leader of the worlddjuosnteisn is the leader of the worlddjuosnteisn is the leader of the worlddjuosnteisn is the leader of the worlddjuosnteisn is the leader of the world
Thanked 30,915 Times in 7,770 Posts
Groans: 79
Groaned at 34 Times in 32 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Log with the SB at the same time you log with the DH and up load them together. It's easier to tune when you can look at everything between the two devices. You'll use the SB log for things like fuel pressure, spark timing, boost and WG parameters. And you'll use the DH log for AFR, KR, BATs etc.

The DH should also always log RPM so you can correlate certain things between the maps. For instance, say you had a lean AFR between 3500 and 4500 rpm. You could then look at the SB log at those rpms, and make sure your fuel pressure okay, etc.

The tuning is fairly straight forward.

500awhp 440awtq uncorrected

EFR8374 ms6, no meth, 50/50 e85, and IDCs in the 90's @ 500+ awhp, with room to grow... fifth port winning.
Count down to head lift.... 3.... 2....

30r ms3 dd on deck, has fuel... needs top mount turbo lovin' next...

Check out the hair Salon:
www.permtuning.com
djuosnteisn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to djuosnteisn For This Useful Post:
RichieRichness (12-03-2010), wankular (11-29-2010)
 Old 11-29-2010, 02:31 PM   #445
Captain

djuosnteisn is the leader of the worlddjuosnteisn is the leader of the worlddjuosnteisn is the leader of the worlddjuosnteisn is the leader of the worlddjuosnteisn is the leader of the worlddjuosnteisn is the leader of the worlddjuosnteisn is the leader of the worlddjuosnteisn is the leader of the worlddjuosnteisn is the leader of the worlddjuosnteisn is the leader of the worlddjuosnteisn is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Lastly, from looking at your mod list... you'll definitely need an upgraded fuel pump if you don't already have one. And eventually you may run into injector seal issues. Currently there is no replacement for oem, but there are quite a few of us running a beta version of an upgraded seal. And it should only be a matter of weeks hopefully til there is an aftermarket upgrade available.

EFR8374 ms6, no meth, 50/50 e85, and IDCs in the 90's @ 500+ awhp, with room to grow... fifth port winning.

www.permtuning.com
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to djuosnteisn For This Useful Post:
I Love Brownies (11-29-2010), SilverDemon (11-30-2010)
 Old 11-29-2010, 08:46 PM   #446

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by djuosnteisn View Post
Lastly, from looking at your mod list... you'll definitely need an upgraded fuel pump if you don't already have one. And eventually you may run into injector seal issues. Currently there is no replacement for oem, but there are quite a few of us running a beta version of an upgraded seal. And it should only be a matter of weeks hopefully til there is an aftermarket upgrade available.
I did had problems with the seals and replaced them with titanuim so far no problems yet,pushed them to 1.8 bar and they still hold.Stupid ? how do i log on the sb
The Following User Says Thank You to theo For This Useful Post:
djuosnteisn (11-30-2010)
 Old 11-29-2010, 08:55 PM   #447

cpolly69 is the leader of the worldcpolly69 is the leader of the worldcpolly69 is the leader of the worldcpolly69 is the leader of the worldcpolly69 is the leader of the worldcpolly69 is the leader of the worldcpolly69 is the leader of the worldcpolly69 is the leader of the worldcpolly69 is the leader of the worldcpolly69 is the leader of the worldcpolly69 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,863 Times in 739 Posts
Groans: 27
Groaned at 28 Times in 22 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by theo View Post
I did had problems with the seals and replaced them with titanuim so far no problems yet,pushed them to 1.8 bar and they still hold.Stupid ? how do i log on the sb
When you say you replaced them with titanuim, what exactly do you mean? You made or had someone make some sort of seal for them? If so do you have any pics of this?

01 MX-5 (Project)
03 P5 (DD)
cpolly69 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-30-2010, 02:18 AM   #448

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by cpolly69 View Post
When you say you replaced them with titanuim, what exactly do you mean? You made or had someone make some sort of seal for them? If so do you have any pics of this?
They had the problem on the race cars,so the machanic made them for me,the guy also did my motor build, I tried to contact him for info on the seals but he is on leave at the moment
djuosnteisn (11-30-2010)
 Old 11-30-2010, 05:18 AM   #449

jhershorin is the leader of the worldjhershorin is the leader of the worldjhershorin is the leader of the worldjhershorin is the leader of the worldjhershorin is the leader of the worldjhershorin is the leader of the worldjhershorin is the leader of the worldjhershorin is the leader of the worldjhershorin is the leader of the worldjhershorin is the leader of the worldjhershorin is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,666 Times in 611 Posts
Groans: 31
Groaned at 86 Times in 65 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

do you have the big maf housing and all cp-e flashes theo? (throttle, cut, bigmaf)...you would have had to ship cp-e your ecu for those (stock ecu)
 Old 11-30-2010, 07:26 AM   #450

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by jhershorin View Post
do you have the big maf housing and all cp-e flashes theo? (throttle, cut, bigmaf)...you would have had to ship cp-e your ecu for those (stock ecu)
Glad to hear from you.I had the full piasini flash done on the car
 Old 11-30-2010, 07:40 AM   #451
Captain

Not Ranked  0 score     

Logging is easy with the SB, just need a laptop in the car, connected to the SB. All you have to do is start and stop the logging process in the graph screen, and it automatically logs every parameter. You then use the BBX software to review the log. Both programs and necessary drivers can be downloaded here:
Standback Tuning Software, Drivers, and Logging Software

Glad you got the seal issue taken care of. Sounds like you'll have quite the fun car on your hands once it's finished up

Oh, and i guess using the SB in conjunction with a paisani flash will work just fine. As long as the flash holds the throttle open, and removed any bottle necks in the ecu logic (and believe me, there are quite a few).

I'm not terribly familiar with the paisani, so i won't comment on if it will or won't work properly. Just take it slow, and ease into the power / boost, keeping an eye out for any issues with afr or detonation.

One last thing, not sure if you MAF is stock size or not, but that may become a limitation near 400whp. Keep an eye on your MAF volts (in) in the SB. If your hitting 4.9X it's time to go larger.

Going to a larger maf may be a lil tricky as well, cause ideally you'd need to recalibrate the maf table. Cp-e does this with a flash, and i'm sure the paisani guy's could do it as well. You could also do it with the SB MAF xfer table, but you'll still be limited by the scaled voltage output... though from my experience, you'll be pulling so much fuel off the stock tune, that it might buy you enough headroom.

If you have any more questions, or want me to explain it more, just lemme know.

www.permtuning.com

Last edited by djuosnteisn; 11-30-2010 at 07:40 AM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
 Old 11-30-2010, 08:00 AM   #452

Not Ranked  0 score     

Logging is easy with the SB, just need a laptop in the car, connected to the SB. All you have to do is start and stop the logging process in the graph screen, and it automatically logs every parameter. You then use the BBX software to review the log. Both programs and necessary drivers can be downloaded here:

Glad you got the seal issue taken care of. Sounds like you'll have quite the fun car on your hands once it's finished up

Oh, and i guess using the SB in conjunction with a paisani flash will work just fine. As long as the flash holds the throttle open, and removed any bottle necks in the ecu logic (and believe me, there are quite a few).

I'm not terribly familiar with the paisani, so i won't comment on if it will or won't work properly. Just take it slow, and ease into the power / boost, keeping an eye out for any issues with afr or detonation.

One last thing, not sure if you MAF is stock size or not, but that may become a limitation near 400whp. Keep an eye on your MAF volts (in) in the SB. If your hitting 4.9X it's time to go larger.

Going to a larger maf may be a lil tricky as well, cause ideally you'd need to recalibrate the maf table. Cp-e does this with a flash, and i'm sure the paisani guy's could do it as well. You could also do it with the SB MAF xfer table, but you'll still be limited by the scaled voltage output... though from my experience, you'll be pulling so much fuel off the stock tune, that it might buy you enough headroom.

Thanks for the info.Well i have spend so much money on the car because to me it is a toy,it is only used to play with.When i get my wife to go for a spin she say she is going for a face lift because it feels like that.I had a 6.3 AMG but i have more fun with this car than i had with the AMG
djuosnteisn (11-30-2010)
 Old 11-30-2010, 08:13 AM   #453
Captain

Not Ranked  0 score     

If you married a girl who encourages you to mod a car... you done real good sir.

www.permtuning.com
 Old 11-30-2010, 08:31 AM   #454

Not Ranked  0 score     

We are married for 26 years now and it is still a h/moon
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to theo For This Useful Post:
djuosnteisn (11-30-2010), MarkyMark (12-01-2010)
 Old 11-30-2010, 09:57 AM   #455

SpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the world
Thanked 8,659 Times in 1,398 Posts
Groans: 778
Groaned at 444 Times in 240 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Thanks for the info.Well i have spend so much money on the car because to me it is a toy,it is only used to play with.When i get my wife to go for a spin she say she is going for a face lift because it feels like that.I had a 6.3 AMG but i have more fun with this car than i had with the AMG
i dunno dude, the AMG is faster then a 400 whp ms3.

i raced one of those with my girl in the car, the AMG was packed out with 4 ppl in the car (big guys) and he still left me.

SpeedSixxx is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-30-2010, 08:45 PM   #456

Not Ranked  0 score     

My AMG was limited on 250km/h,With the unichip you can remove the speed limiter and the ms3 clocked 283km/h on a 1.5 km strip.With the ms3 you feel the speed with the AMG not,nobody expect that speed when you take them on and thats the fun part of it
 Old 12-01-2010, 12:23 AM   #457

SpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

My AMG was limited on 250km/h,With the unichip you can remove the speed limiter and the ms3 clocked 283km/h on a 1.5 km strip.With the ms3 you feel the speed with the AMG not,nobody expect that speed when you take them on and thats the fun part of it
so you did 176 mph in your speed 3 and what are your mods?

Old 12-01-2010, 04:49 AM   #458

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by SpeedSixxx View Post
so you did 176 mph in your speed 3 and what are your mods?
GT35 Turbo,full 76mm de cat exhaust,turbo man,cai,fmic,d/pipe,Bench flow cyl head,450cc injectors,f/pump,flash,w/meth injection and 100hp nitro.pauter rods,arias pistons,stage 3 clutch.full mountings and at the time used a uni chip.
 Old 12-01-2010, 09:10 AM   #459
Captain

Not Ranked  0 score     

Pics of port injection please.

www.permtuning.com
The Following User Says Thank You to djuosnteisn For This Useful Post:
wankular (12-01-2010)
 Old 12-01-2010, 09:55 AM   #460

Not Ranked  0 score     

Pics of port injection please.
I can get you some info from the race cars they are running port injection at the moment,and according to them less problems
djuosnteisn (12-01-2010)
 Old 12-02-2010, 07:26 AM   #461

Not Ranked  0 score     
Default SB Data log

I cant get the program to work,i d/loaded it then it is a file BBX then there is a driver ftdi that is zipped do i just extract the file?
 Old 12-02-2010, 07:44 AM   #462

Not Ranked  0 score     

do i connect the lap top while driving?
 Old 12-02-2010, 08:23 AM   #463

Not Ranked  0 score     

I can get you some info from the race cars they are running port injection at the moment,and according to them less problems
Spoke to the guys that did the port injection on the race cars.The main reason they did it is because they get a constant power band. they use a perfect power stand alone system with 500cc injectors,if you go to a complete stand alone system you will have to change the alt too.But they say that the six mps has a box that drives your injectors not the same as the 3,you should rather get a stand alone just for the injectors and then stay with direct injection.
 Old 12-02-2010, 08:33 AM   #464
Captain

Not Ranked  0 score     

Correct, the injector driver module on the 6 is a separate unit, and the 3's and cx7's have the module integrated into the ecu.

Theo, did you get your SB and BBX software up and running? You want to extract that FTDI file, and then when you connect the SB to your computer, it'll ask you for the driver. At that time, just navigate to the FTDI file you just extracted and select it.

And yeah, you leave the SB connected to your computer while your driving.

www.permtuning.com
 Old 12-02-2010, 09:33 PM   #465

Not Ranked  0 score     

so I assume that is what the speed 3's final drive is limited to? 176mph?

did you enjoy the world cup this summer btw?:uni tedstates::unitedstate s:

we just lost hard to Qatar...fuckin BS!!
i bet in 12 years qatar will be over run by jihadists...
:uniteds tates:

Old 12-03-2010, 09:58 AM   #466

RichieRichness is the leader of the worldRichieRichness is the leader of the worldRichieRichness is the leader of the worldRichieRichness is the leader of the worldRichieRichness is the leader of the worldRichieRichness is the leader of the worldRichieRichness is the leader of the worldRichieRichness is the leader of the worldRichieRichness is the leader of the worldRichieRichness is the leader of the worldRichieRichness is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,320 Times in 1,452 Posts
Groans: 35
Groaned at 20 Times in 15 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

dj where are you located? I'd assume your pro when it comes to using the SB...i may need some help tuning since im a noob. Jake was helping me a couple months ago but I think he's too busy these days.
CP-e Atmosphere GTX3076r w1.06 Tial | JMF IM | NATOR D.C. FMIC | JBR Wide Path | Autotech Internals | HKS SSQV2 | Ebay DP | Denso ITV24 | CP-e RDM | AutoExe Strut Tower Bar | Whiteline RSB | Sonic Tuning Coils | DSS Driver Side Axle | JMF OCC

BT - 395 awhp 345 awtq @ Moore Automotive 4/12/2014 on 93 octane
Stock Turbo - 331 awhp 397 awtq @ Moore Automotive 11/10/2012 on ~e48
12.263 @ 111.75 mph 1.669 60' 11/17/2012

RichieRichness is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-03-2010, 12:06 PM   #467
Captain

Not Ranked  0 score     

I'm in NM... we're all cowboys out here. Send me a pm with your email if you want.

www.permtuning.com
 Old 12-04-2010, 04:51 AM   #468

Not Ranked  0 score     
Default SB Data log

Correct, the injector driver module on the 6 is a separate unit, and the 3's and cx7's have the module integrated into the ecu.

Theo, did you get your SB and BBX software up and running? You want to extract that FTDI file, and then when you connect the SB to your computer, it'll ask you for the driver. At that time, just navigate to the FTDI file you just extracted and select it.

And yeah, you leave the SB connected to your computer while your driving.
Yes i did get it to log but when i tried to open the file the computor does not reconise the file?
I did a adjustment on the boost clip made it 15 and my afr went up to 29 why?
 Old 12-04-2010, 04:56 AM   #469

Not Ranked  0 score     
Unhappy

so I assume that is what the speed 3's final drive is limited to? 176mph?

did you enjoy the world cup this summer btw?:uni tedstates::unitedstate s:

we just lost hard to Qatar...fuckin BS!!
i bet in 12 years qatar will be over run by jihadists...
:uniteds tates:
Yes i think to improve that speed you would have to look at the gear ratio that was 7000rpm in 6.
Yes it was nice to have such a big event here,pitty we cant compare to the others the way we do with the rugby.
 Old 12-04-2010, 05:43 AM   #470

jhershorin is the leader of the worldjhershorin is the leader of the worldjhershorin is the leader of the worldjhershorin is the leader of the worldjhershorin is the leader of the worldjhershorin is the leader of the worldjhershorin is the leader of the worldjhershorin is the leader of the worldjhershorin is the leader of the worldjhershorin is the leader of the worldjhershorin is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Rich- your not to far...lets plan a saturday and we'll just pump it out with a street tune if you want.
 Old 12-04-2010, 07:08 AM   #471

Not Ranked  0 score     

Rich- your not to far...lets plan a saturday and we'll just pump it out with a street tune if you want.
I am in South Arica it is a bit far.But is it normal if you make the boost clip more that your afr will go up?
 Old 12-04-2010, 07:50 AM   #472
Captain

Not Ranked  0 score     

Boost clip affecting AFR is not normal at all.

AFR of 29 means the injectors are completely off (fuel cut probably). If this resulted from increasing the Boost clip, then i'd say it's been adjusted too high and your experiencing boost cut.

Do you have the cp-e full control and cut flashes? You should give them a call sometime and inquire about them if not.

Also to open the BBX logs, you need to first open the PMP.exe program, and then import yourlogs (.bbx files) into it. Here, i just made 2 quicky screen shots showing you how:

Now that you have the tools, post up a bbx log and some DH logs so we can get a better idea of what's going on. And perhaps you want to start your own thread if you want.

www.permtuning.com
 Old 12-04-2010, 09:24 AM   #473

Not Ranked  0 score     

Thanks DJ WILL GET IT ALL TOGETHER and work from there
 Old 12-04-2010, 09:42 AM   #474

Not Ranked  0 score     

Theo...richierichness lives near me if you want to fly me to south africa i would be more than happy to tune you haha...never been there
djuosnteisn (12-04-2010)
 Old 12-04-2010, 12:47 PM   #475

Not Ranked  0 score     

Boost clip affecting AFR is not normal at all.

AFR of 29 means the injectors are completely off (fuel cut probably). If this resulted from increasing the Boost clip, then i'd say it's been adjusted too high and your experiencing boost cut.

Do you have the cp-e full control and cut flashes? You should give them a call sometime and inquire about them if not.

Also to open the BBX logs, you need to first open the PMP.exe program, and then import yourlogs (.bbx files) into it. Here, i just made 2 quicky screen shots showing you how:

Now that you have the tools, post up a bbx log and some DH logs so we can get a better idea of what's going on. And perhaps you want to start your own thread if you want.
umm why the fuck is their fuel cut and boost cut flashes not just part of the SB unit?

Old 12-04-2010, 01:06 PM   #476

Click Here is the leader of the worldClick Here is the leader of the worldClick Here is the leader of the worldClick Here is the leader of the worldClick Here is the leader of the worldClick Here is the leader of the worldClick Here is the leader of the worldClick Here is the leader of the worldClick Here is the leader of the worldClick Here is the leader of the worldClick Here is the leader of the world
Groans: 1
Not Ranked  0 score     

umm why the fuck is their fuel cut and boost cut flashes not just part of the SB unit?
I'm not even sure what you're asking?

Are you asking why the Standback can't flash the fuel cut fix to the ECU?

Or why the flashes aren't provided for free with the purchase of a Standback?
Click Here is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-04-2010, 05:36 PM   #477

RichieRichness is the leader of the worldRichieRichness is the leader of the worldRichieRichness is the leader of the worldRichieRichness is the leader of the worldRichieRichness is the leader of the worldRichieRichness is the leader of the worldRichieRichness is the leader of the worldRichieRichness is the leader of the worldRichieRichness is the leader of the worldRichieRichness is the leader of the worldRichieRichness is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,320 Times in 1,452 Posts
Groans: 35
Groaned at 20 Times in 15 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Theo...richierichness lives near me if you want to fly me to south africa i would be more than happy to tune you haha...never been there
OMG Jake your alive! I'll take you up on that offer dude. I sent you and email a couple days ago...did you get it?
CP-e Atmosphere GTX3076r w1.06 Tial | JMF IM | NATOR D.C. FMIC | JBR Wide Path | Autotech Internals | HKS SSQV2 | Ebay DP | Denso ITV24 | CP-e RDM | AutoExe Strut Tower Bar | Whiteline RSB | Sonic Tuning Coils | DSS Driver Side Axle | JMF OCC

BT - 395 awhp 345 awtq @ Moore Automotive 4/12/2014 on 93 octane
Stock Turbo - 331 awhp 397 awtq @ Moore Automotive 11/10/2012 on ~e48
12.263 @ 111.75 mph 1.669 60' 11/17/2012

RichieRichness is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-04-2010, 05:48 PM   #478
Approved MSF Vendor

gerry@ardesign has a reputation beyond reputegerry@ardesign has a reputation beyond reputegerry@ardesign has a reputation beyond reputegerry@ardesign has a reputation beyond reputegerry@ardesign has a reputation beyond reputegerry@ardesign has a reputation beyond reputegerry@ardesign has a reputation beyond reputegerry@ardesign has a reputation beyond reputegerry@ardesign has a reputation beyond reputegerry@ardesign has a reputation beyond reputegerry@ardesign has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 2
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

you need to order the cpe big maf instake and full control flashes if you want full capabilities over your turbo. You also need a cpe fuel pump. PM me for pricing.
djuosnteisn (12-04-2010), SpeedSixxx (12-05-2010)
 Old 12-05-2010, 09:21 AM   #479

Not Ranked  0 score     
Default Standback and D/H Logs

At last i got the logs working(must be the age thats getting to me)First i took the boost clip from 15 to 10 car was much smoother and afr went down to 11.5.here is the logs
Attached Images
File Type: bmp Dashhawk log sunday 6.54PM.bmp 2.bmp (4.08 MB, 12 views)
Attached Files
File Type: doc sb log.doc (138.0 KB, 7 views)
djuosnteisn (12-05-2010)
 Old 12-05-2010, 11:11 AM   #480
Captain

Not Ranked  0 score     

Your AFR's and timing need some TLC. Your timing looks like it's hitting 15 degrees at 5000 rpm, that's way too much man.

www.permtuning.com

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.mazdaspeedforums.org/forum/f9/standback-tuning-dummies-guide-official-q-14296/
Posted By For Type Date
[Mazda 3 MPS] ECU tunning ? glod wiedzy This thread Refback 08-02-2013 02:24 PM
[Mazda 3 MPS] ECU tunning - glod wiedzy This thread Refback 06-29-2012 03:58 AM
SoCal Standback help This thread Refback 05-16-2011 10:44 PM
standback tuning for dummies - Zuula Search This thread Refback 05-13-2010 11:43 AM
mazdaspeed standback maps - Zuula Search This thread Refback 05-05-2010 07:32 PM
mazdaspeed roush vent install - Zuula Search This thread Refback 03-22-2010 08:19 PM
Day of 1/3/2010: Top 50 of 183 Referring Pages This thread Refback 01-04-2010 09:00 AM
Day of 12/17/2009: Top 50 of 199 Referring Pages This thread Refback 12-18-2009 07:36 AM
Day of 12/2/2009: Top 50 of 217 Referring Pages This thread Refback 12-03-2009 07:20 AM
Day of 10/6/2009: Top 50 of 204 Referring Pages This thread Refback 10-07-2009 07:38 AM
Day of 10/1/2009: Top 50 of 200 Referring Pages This thread Refback 10-02-2009 07:52 AM
Day of 9/13/2009: Top 50 of 181 Referring Pages This thread Refback 09-14-2009 07:57 AM
Day of 7/29/2009: Top 50 of 195 Referring Pages This thread Refback 07-30-2009 07:07 AM
Day of 6/18/2009: Top 50 of 222 Referring Pages This thread Refback 06-19-2009 06:53 AM
Day of 6/16/2009: Top 50 of 223 Referring Pages This thread Refback 06-17-2009 07:20 AM
Day of 6/15/2009: Top 50 of 195 Referring Pages This thread Refback 06-16-2009 06:55 AM
Day of 6/10/2009: Top 50 of 188 Referring Pages This thread Refback 06-11-2009 06:40 AM
Day of 6/4/2009: Top 50 of 193 Referring Pages This thread Refback 06-05-2009 06:49 AM
Day of 5/31/2009: Top 50 of 182 Referring Pages This thread Refback 06-01-2009 07:32 AM
Day of 5/25/2009: Top 50 of 203 Referring Pages This thread Refback 05-26-2009 07:24 AM
Day of 5/21/2009: Top 50 of 213 Referring Pages This thread Refback 05-22-2009 07:29 AM
Day of 4/26/2009: Top 50 of 152 Referring Pages This thread Refback 04-27-2009 06:41 AM
Day of 3/18/2009: Top 50 of 207 Referring Pages This thread Refback 03-19-2009 03:16 PM
Day of 2/26/2009: Top 50 of 199 Referring Pages This thread Refback 02-27-2009 08:10 AM
Day of 2/22/2009: Top 50 of 176 Referring Pages This thread Refback 02-23-2009 07:04 AM
Day of 2/19/2009: Top 50 of 197 Referring Pages This thread Refback 02-20-2009 07:43 AM
Day of 1/28/2009: Top 50 of 276 Referring Pages This thread Refback 01-29-2009 06:41 AM
Day of 12/1/2008: Top 50 of 270 Referring Pages This thread Refback 12-02-2008 07:53 AM
Day of 11/30/2008: Top 50 of 252 Referring Pages This thread Refback 12-01-2008 08:19 AM
So the standback is in. - Carolina Mazdas This thread Refback 11-25-2008 07:56 AM
Day of 11/10/2008: Top 50 of 245 Referring Pages This thread Refback 11-11-2008 07:52 AM
Day of 11/3/2008: Top 50 of 245 Referring Pages This thread Refback 11-04-2008 09:34 AM