register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3/6 MZR Gen1 Forums (2006-2009)
> MazdaSpeed 3/6 - ECU Computer Tuning

MazdaSpeed 3/6 - ECU Computer Tuning Have an ECU tuning issue? Do you want to discuss Mazdaspeed 3/6 tuning solutions? Up to date info on the latest! Piasini Reflash, Cobb Access Port, Xede, Procede, Standback, Superchips & others supported here!

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Vansquish
  • 1 Post By MSMS3

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 03-15-2019, 09:10 AM   #1

Rizz Nasty has a brilliant futureRizz Nasty has a brilliant futureRizz Nasty has a brilliant futureRizz Nasty has a brilliant futureRizz Nasty has a brilliant futureRizz Nasty has a brilliant futureRizz Nasty has a brilliant futureRizz Nasty has a brilliant futureRizz Nasty has a brilliant futureRizz Nasty has a brilliant futureRizz Nasty has a brilliant future
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default Vtcs base tune

Anyone have a base tune for intake, tip, hpfp, catless dp, and vtcs delete?
 Old 03-15-2019, 10:33 AM   #2
Police - Grammarhead

Vansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the world
Thanked 6,870 Times in 2,696 Posts
Groans: 1,841
Groaned at 45 Times in 26 Posts

Yep. But you won't be able to use it.
Jeff23spl likes this.

Vansquish is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-15-2019, 10:37 AM   #3

Rizz Nasty has a brilliant futureRizz Nasty has a brilliant futureRizz Nasty has a brilliant futureRizz Nasty has a brilliant futureRizz Nasty has a brilliant futureRizz Nasty has a brilliant futureRizz Nasty has a brilliant futureRizz Nasty has a brilliant futureRizz Nasty has a brilliant futureRizz Nasty has a brilliant futureRizz Nasty has a brilliant future
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Can't share tune's?

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
 Old 03-15-2019, 10:41 AM   #4

Jeff23spl is the leader of the worldJeff23spl is the leader of the worldJeff23spl is the leader of the worldJeff23spl is the leader of the worldJeff23spl is the leader of the worldJeff23spl is the leader of the worldJeff23spl is the leader of the worldJeff23spl is the leader of the worldJeff23spl is the leader of the worldJeff23spl is the leader of the worldJeff23spl is the leader of the world
Groans: 2
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

why not using an ots stage2 if you cannot afford a e-tune ? The only possible problem is to try to run a larger intake...

Originally Posted by Rizz Nasty View Post
Can't share tune's?

No and unless you followed the class to get ATR (or you got it many years ago) you won't be able to have anyone else to change your tune than a registered cobb tuner.

2007 rusted Speed6... in progress...
1993 Ford Probe KLZE 143dB
2012 Mazda3 Gs-sky 6.5l/100 when transporting speed parts
1989 GM 6.2 diesel pickup
Wife drive 2010 CX7

2007 speed3 burned (i'm proud to ran 12.7s with it)

...Because French Canadian...

Last edited by Jeff23spl; 03-15-2019 at 10:41 AM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
Jeff23spl is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-15-2019, 10:44 AM   #5

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

I'm running a cobb stage 2 map but it doesn't take into account the vtcs system at all, or catless dp(states catback). I'm playing with the idea of tuning myself, just wanted a better map to start with

Old 03-15-2019, 10:47 AM   #6
Police - Grammarhead

Vansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the world
Thanked 6,870 Times in 2,696 Posts
Groans: 1,841
Groaned at 45 Times in 26 Posts

I'm running a cobb stage 2 map but it doesn't take into account the vtcs system at all, or catless dp(states catback). I'm playing with the idea of tuning myself, just wanted a better map to start with

Nope. You need to read about how the AP and AccessTuner work. You cannot share tunes between vehicles unless you have a pro-license. You will need to either use an off-the-shelf map (not recommended), pay for ATR and pay for and take the FI course (somewhat recommended - depending on your skill level), or pay for a custom tune from a reputable E-tuner (highly recommended).

Vansquish is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vansquish For This Useful Post:
Thor Hammer (03-19-2019)
 Old 03-15-2019, 10:47 AM   #7

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Jeff23spl View Post
why not using an ots stage2 if you cannot afford a e-tune ? The only possible problem is to try to run a larger intake...

No and unless you followed the class to get ATR (or you got it many years ago) you won't be able to have anyone else to change your tune than a registered cobb tuner.
No shit. Yeah, last time I played with a Cobb tuner was 6 years ago or so.

Old 03-15-2019, 10:56 AM   #8

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

So best e tuner?

Old 03-15-2019, 05:31 PM   #9

5doorsoffury is the leader of the world5doorsoffury is the leader of the world5doorsoffury is the leader of the world5doorsoffury is the leader of the world5doorsoffury is the leader of the world5doorsoffury is the leader of the world5doorsoffury is the leader of the world5doorsoffury is the leader of the world5doorsoffury is the leader of the world5doorsoffury is the leader of the world5doorsoffury is the leader of the world
Groans: 74
Groaned at 9 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Where the fuck have u been for the last 8 years. VTCS delete can be taken care of with a relay FWIW. I hear Raceroots tuning is good...
PTE 5858 Vband .82ar // Tial EWG // CPE Mani // 3" Turboback // JBR Under route hot pipe // MD ST mani+spacer with PI // Siemens 60lb Injectors // Splitsecond inj controller // JBR 88 duro RMM/TMM // MD PMM // TWM Full replacement shifter // JBR CC // Autotech FP Internals // SP63 SB/Manley rods SP63 pro pistons // Treadstone FMIC TR824 // FoMoCo Tranny Jizz // South Bend Clutch Stage 3 enduro// GFB Respons // FJ 4" intake // WMI 100% VPM1 // Air Lift 1000 in rear // N2MB WOT BOX
Rfinkle tune in progress

The Brooklyn beater: 2005 1.8 Auto Sentra

5doorsoffury is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-15-2019, 05:45 PM   #10

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Been rotating through BMW's. Then a speed6 fell into my lap, so here I am

Old 03-15-2019, 06:51 PM   #11

MSMS3 is the leader of the worldMSMS3 is the leader of the worldMSMS3 is the leader of the worldMSMS3 is the leader of the worldMSMS3 is the leader of the worldMSMS3 is the leader of the worldMSMS3 is the leader of the worldMSMS3 is the leader of the worldMSMS3 is the leader of the worldMSMS3 is the leader of the worldMSMS3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,795 Times in 954 Posts
Groans: 134
Groaned at 46 Times in 30 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Been rotating through BMW's. Then a speed6 fell into my lap, so here I am

Time for you to read some threads - real basic stuff, like how Cobb fucked everyone.

You will either need a good e-tune (many reputable choices) or switch to Versatune where you can self-tune and get support without paying a ransom for the privilege.
rgurleyjr likes this.

Sold 1/25/2019: Sunlight Silver '08 MS3 GT Mods:
BNR Stage 1 (to fix smoking K04 turbo), TurboXS 3" Catless DP/RP "Stealthback" into stock CBE, Vibrant 3 inch Ultra Quiet Resonator in RP section, Magnaflow 3 1/2" exhaust tip, Mazdaspeed CAI w/air straightener and K&N conical filter, NGK 6510 Iridium IX one step colder plugs, Hypertech tune, Autotech HPFP internals, Stock BPV (works perfectly), Yokohama Advan Neova AD08R's (stock size on stock rims); Hawk HPS pads; SURE RMM; Grimmspeed EBCS (2 port mode), Bilstein B6's, SPC rear camber arms.
MSMS3 is offline   Reply With Quote